BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

bump for a $$$get who has bad grammar.

youre supposed to write:

Bump.

guess you didnt see anything on my list

thanks for leaving me hanging, english teacher

I'm sorry, I'd prefer not to deal with a perpetual troll who's probably one jerk comment away from a permanent ban from this site. When I enter into trades with someone I prefer to have a reasonable expectation that they'll still be a member here when the trade is completed. I thought that would go without saying, I guess not.

Please do me the courtesy of never posting in my trade list again, thank you.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Grr..I want that 3rd Birthday LE, but I already spent $30 on the normal version.[/QUOTE]

Sell it! I sold my P3P to make room for the UK LE. :D

Your lowball partner may be buying it up though, assuming he still wants it.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I think I have all the Oblivion CE contents, let me look when I get home and I'll get back to you. Outer Box, DVD, Little Coin, Map.[/QUOTE]

Cool, let me know.

[quote name='adriley313']free bump[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Still got the 3rd Birthday LE if you're interested. ;)

I have it, its in good condition little shelf ware on the corners not bad, it has a coin thats sealed, the original manual, a bonus features disc, the map to the world and a leatherbound pocket guide to the empire. PM me your shipping info and I'll mail it to you one day this week No trade needed.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I have it, its in good condition little shelf ware on the corners not bad, it has a coin thats sealed, the original manual, a bonus features disc, the map to the world and a leatherbound pocket guide to the empire. PM me your shipping info and I'll mail it to you one day this week No trade needed.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again man, you're the best!

bump

Ugh I want your SIlent Hill Homecoming just because it is all I need for my full SH Collection (US releases anyway) but I don't need it, I already beat it 100%. Stupid OCD

bread's done
Back