By Popular Demand, who's the finest redhead?

Technically, Lohan's a skeletal blonde now with shrunken bewbies so I went w/ the chick w/ geek cred - Hannigan.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I didn't see any demand. Anyway, voted for Alyson.[/QUOTE]

Check the blonde thread.

[quote name='jaykrue']Technically, Lohan's a skeletal blonde now with shrunken bewbies so I went w/ the chick w/ geek cred - Hannigan.[/QUOTE]
Technically it's a skeletal brunette now with etc., etc. She was on Conan tonight.

Have to go with Hannigan.

I love nikki cox!

I wish they'd release unhappily ever after or Nikki on DVD. I have some hope for unhappily ever after, but I doubt Nikki will ever be released.

Out of those three the only one that doesn't annoy me is Alysson Hannigan. Nikki isn't bad, but Hannigan is just :drool: worthy.

If we're talking about the days when Lohan had a little meat on her bones and was a redhead yet it would be a toss up between her and Cox but as it is now Lindsey loses my vote. I'm sure she'll be upset to find out.

As I'm not partial to redheads, it's a special moment when one can drop my jaw. Lohan used to be kinda hot, but I've always had a thing for Hannigan. :D

[quote name='Maklershed']This is just sad (and slightly disturbing) ...

[/QUOTE]

WOW crack whores!!!!:puke:

Nikki is hot but that Buffy chick is growing on me the more I watch how i met your mother, she's lookin good!

better pics for OP

[quote name='Maklershed']This is just sad (and slightly disturbing) ...

[/QUOTE]

What the hell happened with her? And that girl she's with too. I guess I'm out of the loop since I had no idea she had become so disgustingly skinny. Seriously, did she start shooting up heroin or something?

Yeesh. And thought that face couldn't be ruined.. I'm waiting for Sub to come along with a 'Parent Trap Rememberance' thread. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Yeesh. And thought that face couldn't be ruined.. I'm waiting for Sub to come along with a 'Parent Trap Rememberance' thread. :lol:[/QUOTE]That was a good one. She was actually kinda cute back then. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That was a good one. She was actually kinda cute back then. :lol:[/QUOTE]

QFT. :cry:

The freckles were the best part, man. I bet she bleached those away, too. :bomb:

I get a free pass from the wife with Alyson should we ever meet in real life and she wants to ditch her husband for a night... or an hour... or 30 seconds...

Horrible... you've got the band geek from American Pie, that chick from the Norm Show and the disney girl, putting a bullet through your head would probably be your best bet OP.

I voted for Nikki Cox although I have never heard of her.

The hottest redhead of all time though is Angie Everhart
ae107.jpg

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Horrible... you've got the band geek from American Pie, that chick from the Norm Show and the disney girl, putting a bullet through your head would probably be your best bet OP.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Not possible. Bullets are for suckaz!! I'm rather a slow death like a dull butter knife!

No Laura Prepon? I know she dyed her hair blonde for That 70's Show but she is still the hottest one I can think of in recent memory.

As for the choices available...

When Lohan still had weight on her I would say her, the Nikki, then Allyson. As long as Lohan looks emaciated though I would go Nikki, Alyson, then Lohan.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']

When Lohan still had weight on her I would say her, the Nikki, then Allyson. As long as Lohan looks emaciated though I would go Nikki, Alyson, then Lohan.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

[quote name='cletus']What the hell happened with her? And that girl she's with too. I guess I'm out of the loop since I had no idea she had become so disgustingly skinny. Seriously, did she start shooting up heroin or something?[/QUOTE]

She and Nicole Richie both lost a good bit of weight over the period of a few months, but while Nicole has kept the weight off, Lindsay has actually gained a bit of it back and returned to darker hair. She's not where she was before, but she's not quite the skeleton that she was in the old photo that Maklershed posted. Basically, the tits have been a good indicator of where Lindsay is physically. Before, she was top notch, then she lost the boobies and therefore lost all of her appeal, and now she has gained a respectable amount of her former titty-glory back.

Oh, and even though Lindsay isn't a redhead anymore, I'll use her redhead image for my voting process...mainly because yikes I don't think Alyson Hannigan is at all attractive and something about Nikki Cox's face forces me to rank her slightly below Lindsay although logic would normally dictate that Nikki is of course hotter. She's always had the redhead titcrown, I'll give her that much, at least.

Out of the three you would have to go with Nikki. Granted I love redheads and think all 3 candidates have their pros. Right now though if you were to put them in a line-up Nikki would be the hottest; Lindsay still needs to put some more weight and if you refer to Alyson as "Willow" people will wonder how a midget grew and turned to a skinny woman...hahahahaha.

[quote name='neudog']Out of the three you would have to go with Nikki.[/QUOTE]

Despite what I said earlier, I think you're pretty much right here. I mean, despite the fact that I think Lindsay as a redhead was a bit better looking overall than Nikki, if I went into a brothel and was presented these three on a silver platter and told to choose one, I don't think there's any way I would pass up Nikki.

[quote name='dougeetx']Nope. Not possible. Bullets are for suckaz!! I'm rather a slow death like a dull butter knife![/QUOTE]

:lol: and you've redeemed yourself

[quote name='GuilewasNK']No Laura Prepon? I know she dyed her hair blonde for That 70's Show but she is still the hottest one I can think of in recent memory.
[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with Guile. You gotta have Laura in there. How about Alicia Witt?

I probably would have considered Ms. Prepon, but dying your hair goes against you in a contest like this. I don't understand any redhead who succumbs to the "blonde" craze. Nothing against blondes, my wife is one and she would be the first to tell you my love for redheads. I also have a thing for beautiful eyes.

bread's done
Back