BzzAgent--- Free products to test out

[quote name='jkircos']Is it going to be the Sonicare toothbrush, or just the UV Unit? To me it seems like it is going to just be the UV unit.[/quote]

From what I read, I understood the whole shabang. The heads have antibacterial something or other on them and the case where you put them away is also antibacterial. I don't see why they would just send a UV unit without the actual toothbrush.

Well, I never got the email, but I just checked BzzAgent and the campaign was available! I just signed up, so thanks to whoever posted the email first as I probably wouldn't have had the chance to sign up for the campaign! This is going to be sweet!

I signed up for the whitening strips back in the beginning of october and they haven't come yet, have you guys received them?

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I signed up for the whitening strips back in the beginning of october and they haven't come yet, have you guys received them?[/QUOTE]
yes, you aren't missing much.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Yeah, I got my listerine strips. I actually have some in right now. They taste funny but they definitely work.[/QUOTE]

and they smell HORRIBLE! [ until you put them in your mouff ]

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Yea, maybe but it was just odd that they didn't send them.[/quote]

Did you tell them about it?

Everytime you accept a bzzcampaign they take away some of your participation points. They give them back after you submit a bzzreport but if you never got the item, you couldn't get the points back so it will limit your future opportunities (supposedly the higher your tier, the better the campaigns you'll get).

[quote name='mguiddy']Did you tell them about it?

Everytime you accept a bzzcampaign they take away some of your participation points. They give them back after you submit a bzzreport but if you never got the item, you couldn't get the points back so it will limit your future opportunities (supposedly the higher your tier, the better the campaigns you'll get).[/quote] Daarn, that's why my points went down yesterday. I signed up for it again since I didn't get the first one that I requested. I remember reading about that the first time I signed up too. Stupid me :/

[quote name='neudog']We're not really getting one of those expensive toothbrushes are we?[/quote]

I think it's really just the UV Sanitizer case, but we all can hope. :)

[quote name='neudog']We're not really getting one of those expensive toothbrushes are we?[/QUOTE]
This line in the bzzguide leads me to believe yes.
"So you already have your Sonicare FlexCare, but what about everyone else?"

[quote name='BzzGuide']
What does the FlexCare mean for you?
How special is the Sonicare FlexCare? Sonicare is already the #1 recommended power toothbrush brand by U.S. dental professionals, and as the latest Sonicare model, the FlexCare features even more effective, innovative technology.

bzzguide_1.jpg
  • Better oral health: Removes significantly more plaque than any other Sonicare toothbrush and the Oral-B Triumph, for healthy teeth and gums.
  • Brushing that fits your needs: Offers 2 brushing routines and 3 brushing modes.
  • Whiter teeth: Naturally whitens teeth by up to 2.5 shades in 2 weeks.
  • A sanitized brush: Built-in UV Sanitizer kills up to 99% of selected bacteria and viruses* on up to two brush heads at once, and stores them safely until next use.
  • A more pleasant brushing experience: 80% less vibration and 30% smaller than the Sonicare Elite.
So you already have your Sonicare FlexCare, but what about everyone else? Pass out the rebates from your BzzKit and let people know that the FlexCare is available at most major retailers including Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens & Things, Amazon.com and Drugstore.com and has a suggested retail price of $179.00.

*e-coli, s. mutans and h. simplex[/quote]That definitely makes me think we're getting the whole toothbrush.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']From what I read, I understood the whole shabang. The heads have antibacterial something or other on them and the case where you put them away is also antibacterial. I don't see why they would just send a UV unit without the actual toothbrush.[/QUOTE]

Man, I really hope they send the toothbrush as well! I still have the one they sent out last year, but a new one would be sweet.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']How do you know if you have been accepted or not?[/QUOTE]

i believe you're automatically accepted once you join the campaign.

if you can't join a campaign, than it will not be offered to you.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i believe you're automatically accepted once you join the campaign.

if you can't join a campaign, than it will not be offered to you.[/quote] I actually got an email saying that I joined the campaign. I never got one for the listerine whitening strips. Maybe it's a good sign.

Hmm... I'm starting to think that there are two different Sonicare campaigns, one that is the whole FlexCare toothbrush and one that is just the UV Sanitizer.:whistle2:k

The email I received yesterday was just like the one here.
And my campaign specifically says "Sonicare UV Sanitizer" and has the same picture as is in that post.

But the post here looks like it's for the FlexCare toothbrush.

Maybe I got the sanitizer one because I already own a Sonicare toothbrush (it's one of the original models though, so I'd have loved to get the new FlexCare). I guess I shouldn't have told them I already own a "high end" toothbrush.:roll::wall:

Maybe it has something to do with one's activity level/tier/ranking.

[quote name='mguiddy']Hmm... I'm starting to think that there are two different Sonicare campaigns, one that is the whole FlexCare toothbrush and one that is just the UV Sanitizer.:whistle2:k

The email I received yesterday was just like the one here.
And my campaign specifically says "Sonicare UV Sanitizer" and has the same picture as is in that post.

But the post here looks like it's for the FlexCare toothbrush.

Maybe I got the sanitizer one because I already own a Sonicare toothbrush (it's one of the original models though, so I'd have loved to get the new FlexCare). I guess I shouldn't have told them I already own a "high end" toothbrush.:roll::wall:

Maybe it has something to do with one's activity level/tier/ranking.[/quote] I only have the first dot and 2 bzzpoints.

For those wondering if you get the expesnive toothbrush than the answer is.. yes.

bzzagent: The FlexCare BzzKit includes the tooth brush, the UV Sanitizer, and some pass along rebates.

[quote name='YabMan']For those wondering if you get the expesnive toothbrush than the answer is.. yes.

bzzagent: The FlexCare BzzKit includes the tooth brush, the UV Sanitizer, and some pass along rebates.[/QUOTE]

Yahoo!

[quote name='YabMan']If you got the one that says FlexCare that is, the other one the UV Crap, no toothbrush for you.[/quote]
Where'd you get the quote that tells you what you will get? Guess I didn't get in to the FlexCare, and just the sanatizer, wondering if it all depended on your Participation Score...I'm currently 39points Tier 1.

For those curious: The Sanatizer retails for $49.99 while the Flexcare Toothbrush w/Sanatizer retails for $179.99

i don't think it depends on the participation score or if you're active at all.

yesterday was the first time i logged into bzzagent in about a month. I'm tier 1 and only had 10 participation points. But i got an offer to do the campaign anyway. so i think it's just luck that you get certain campaigns.

btw: my campaign was for the toothbrush

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Where'd you get the quote that tells you what you will get? Guess I didn't get in to the FlexCare, and just the sanatizer, wondering if it all depended on your Participation Score...I'm currently 39points Tier 1.

For those curious: The Sanatizer retails for $49.99 while the Flexcare Toothbrush w/Sanatizer retails for $179.99[/quote]

I talked to a guy that works for them, and he also told me that the FlexCare was decided based on your answers to the "Brushing Your Teeth" survey.

Who'd you talk to? I'm fairly certain I'm getting the whole Flexcare package, but I'd really like to be sure. That'd be freaking awesome. Also, is the Flexcare campaign still open for enrollment? If so, I'll refer some friends to it so they can get in on this deal.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Who'd you talk to? I'm fairly certain I'm getting the whole Flexcare package, but I'd really like to be sure. That'd be freaking awesome. Also, is the Flexcare campaign still open for enrollment? If so, I'll refer some friends to it so they can get in on this deal.[/quote]
If it says FlexCare you get the brush, if it says UV Something you don't.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']They just took away my last 2 points, so I probably won't get it now.[/quote]

If you've been accepted, you'll get it.

If I were you I'd send them an email explaining that you never received your package of white strips so they can make things right.

[quote name='mguiddy']If you've been accepted, you'll get it.

If I were you I'd send them an email explaining that you never received your package of white strips so they can make things right.[/quote] I did, then they took away my last 2 points lol.

Huh - signed up four or five days ago and got up to 13 participation points. Finally got a Western Union campaign invite today. I think they're sending me free "Send Money" coupons. Blah. I would have rather they sent free money, but I'll participate. I really wanted a toothbrush. I haven't brushed my teeth in at least five months because none of these freebie sites will send me one. Pus comes out when I chew.

[quote name='georox']Well, my toothbrush came in today! (Yay!) but no charger! (Boo!) So I can't use it. MY TEETH ARE ANGRY![/quote]

What!

That is ridiculous.

I got my UV Sanitizer today too. Never did see the point of sanitizing a toothbrush, I mean you are putting toothpaste on it, toothpaste that kills... germs.

Tell me about it on the ridiculous part. I mean, it had the toothbrush, a brush head, the UV thingy and I go and look and wonder "Ok, it says charge toothbrush 24 hours before use... wheres the charger..."

[quote name='georox']Tell me about it on the ridiculous part. I mean, it had the toothbrush, a brush head, the UV thingy and I go and look and wonder "Ok, it says charge toothbrush 24 hours before use... wheres the charger..."[/quote]
I should have said this the first time, the charger for Sonicare toothbrushes is usually (always) the base. The one I have uses induction to charge the toothbrush, so there is no holes or prongs, you just set it where it goes and it charges.

Only base this has is the UV thing, and it doesn't seem to charge it.
*edit*
DOH it does. Just didn't see the LED light up at the angle it was at. I = Moron.

I got mine in the mail today too. This thing looks pretty damn cool for a toothbrush. I haven't tested it out yet though.

bread's done
Back