[quote name='parKer']
Sonic Care toothbrush with UV thing
Cover Girl makeup
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hows the toothbrush?

[quote name='parKer']
Definitely not much effort. ;)[/QUOTE]

except for the frogpond junk. I want to raise my agent status and I have to do 10 or 20 frogponds per month.

[quote name='slowdive21']except for the frogpond junk. I want to raise my agent status and I have to do 10 or 20 frogponds per month.[/QUOTE]

Wow, really? I only have to do 3 FrogPonds (usually a couple of sentences) per month and honestly, I haven't been there in almost a year. Looks like they're making it harder for new people to climb the ranks.

[quote name='parKer']Wow, really? I only have to do 3 FrogPonds (usually a couple of sentences) per month and honestly, I haven't been there in almost a year. Looks like they're making it harder for new people to climb the ranks.[/QUOTE]

scratch my last comment. Here is what I need to go up 1 honeycomb (by the end of the month)
Frogpond polls
Contribute 3 more (3 total) opinions and poll responses this month
BzzScapes
Add 10 total items to BzzScapes — you need to add 10 more this month!

BTW I am level 5, but I am still 4 honeycombs away from level 6

[quote name='slowdive21']scratch my last comment. Here is what I need to go up 1 honeycomb (by the end of the month)
Frogpond polls
Contribute 3 more (3 total) opinions and poll responses this month
BzzScapes
Add 10 total items to BzzScapes — you need to add 10 more this month!

BTW I am level 5, but I am still 4 honeycombs away from level 6[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Meh, I'd pass on the BzzScapes. Since they started implementing it, I haven't done it. 10 BzzScapes for 1 honeycomb isn't that great so I just do 1 post-campaign survey for 1 honeycomb. With Level 5, you get Early Invite status, right?

I'm a Sweet Bee Level 6 and it says I have 2 more honeycombs before I get a Golden Key. But, it won't tell me how many honeycombs until I'm Level 7. It says:

Honeycombs away: ?

Only the best Agents make it here. Sound like anyone you know?

Solve the mystery — keep participating to discover the benefits waiting for you in this super exclusive Status level.
keyItem.png
Your next Golden Key is 2 honeycombs away

Solve the mystery? Boo, sounds lame. Hopefully, you're getting better campaigns than me. I just finished ones for Cover Girl and Aveeno.

Actually my golden key expired since they haven't offered anything to me for about 6 months! (except for the dreamwave game system - for the second time- and the american express credit card. I think the last one I had was Florida's natural orange juice. The last decent one was soniccare. I wish they would have offered me the remote control!

lol That game system was a joke, no? I think they were asking like $50 for it, right? I actually saw it in a TJ Maxx a while ago. It was on clearance for $15 and even included 2 more game discs compared to the kit that BzzAgent was offering.

I wish I had gotten your OJ one instead of Cover Girl. It was a terrible product.

My gold key expired due to lack of campaigns.

Anyways, Burt's Bees bzzkit arrived today. Completely fucking smashed. The bottle had the lid broken off of it, entire box was sticky as sin, and everything was coated in the bottles former contents. Lovely. Contacted the site about it... fucking hate USPS...

[quote name='ohram']I just got the Burts bee acne treatment in the mail. I have to say, there is a lot of it. About 20 sample packs and then a full size pack of both products. The smell is absolutely awful and I'm a bit afraid to test chemicals on my friends and families faces. But hey, it was free!
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Glorious face melting free product awaits me, awesome.

My wife tried the Burt's Bee facial treatment last night. Didn't think it smelled good, definitely not awful though. She said it gave her a little tingle kinda like the Burt's Bee lip balm.

bread's done
Back