BzzAgent--- Free products to test out

I give this site time, considering they've given me about $300 dollars in free stuff. Just be patient guys and don't think about it. That way you're suprised when the invite hits you. But make sure you keep visiting the site to keep up to date with the other things going on.

[quote name='dudedizzle27']how do I get campaigns???[/quote]

Answer all surveys, visit the frogpond and comment on atleast 3 per month, be patient.

just got an invite for something called "ZAPiT Game Wave Family Entertainment System"

Meet Game Wave, the first ever family gaming system, where up to six players can enjoy timeless trivia, word, number and puzzle games - without ever waiting for a turn. Each player has their own wireless remote and is engaged at all times, creating an energetic and social gaming experience you and your family and friends won't find anywhere else. Whether you take it to a party, play it at the office or just catch up on a little quality time with your family, Game Wave is sure to bring on the fun.

For $49.95, you will get a Game Wave Family Entertainment System (including the console, four wireless remotes, all cables and a free game), plus five additional games - with a suggested retail price of $224.94, that's a savings of $175.99!

* Game Wave currently offers 13 exciting game titles, including new takes on classic trivia, card, word, number and puzzle games. (each with a suggested retail price of $24.99)
* All games are violence-free and family friendly
* The console also doubles as a fully-functional DVD player

---

i guess it's worth it if you need a new DVD player. but i think i'm going to pass.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']just got an invite for something called "ZAPiT Game Wave Family Entertainment System"

For $49.95, you will get a Game Wave Family Entertainment System (including the console, four wireless remotes, all cables and a free game), plus five additional games - with a suggested retail price of $224.94, that's a savings of $175.99!

* Game Wave currently offers 13 exciting game titles, including new takes on classic trivia, card, word, number and puzzle games. (each with a suggested retail price of $24.99)
* All games are violence-free and family friendly
* The console also doubles as a fully-functional DVD player

---

i guess it's worth it if you need a new DVD player. but i think i'm going to pass.[/quote]

Well... That just sounds horrible.

My wife got the same early invite.
I predict a street price of $75 and even with that this product will likely totally fail.
They want to charge almost the same price as the Wii?? ? ? Are they smoking crack?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']My wife got the same early invite.
I predict a street price of $75 and even with that this product will likely totally fail.
They want to charge almost the same price as the Wii?? ? ? Are they smoking crack?[/quote]

They already spent all of their mom's money to make this, so no. They're probably huffing that Jenkem stuff.

[quote name='ohram']They already spent all of their mom's money to make this, so no. They're probably huffing that Jenkem stuff.[/quote]

ROTFLMFAO!

Seriously they are cheezing! I bet $50 is more than the actual production cost for this product.

Okay, I looked-up the retailers from the OEM website, then found a local retailer to look this bad boy up.
http://www.actschristianbookstore.c...ex.php?new=1&source=homesearch&query=game+wav

This looks like the worst deal EVER from bzzagent.

It seems the point of this thing is "non-violence" and they are pushing it through christian bookstores.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to say this but.. site seems to have gone to shit. Lame offers, crappy overhaul, and the frogpond just seems to be rather meh.

I was trying to defend this site from such slander....but when they deliver straight $hit like this than my job is not made any easier. I mean seriously....I'm a hardcore 360 gamer and I know no console can compete with this....especially not a FAMILY FRIENDLY cheap knockoff of some crappy virtua-boy. idk anymore. ill stick with the site but not much longer at this rate.

The $250 remote more than justifies my participation in the site. They could suck from here on, I wouldn't care.

The only other good thing I've gotten from them was the Sonic care toothbrush, which was pretty cool.

I good item a year with minimal effort is fine by me.

[quote name='chakan']The $250 remote more than justifies my participation in the site. They could suck from here on, I wouldn't care.

The only other good thing I've gotten from them was the Sonic care toothbrush, which was pretty cool.

I good item a year with minimal effort is fine by me.[/quote]

Ehhhh.....agreed! :bouncy:

[quote name='chakan']The $250 remote more than justifies my participation in the site. They could suck from here on, I wouldn't care.

I good item a year with minimal effort is fine by me.[/quote]

Thats saying you get into those. You could keep getting campaigns that no way in hell are you interested in, nor could you in your right mind recommend to anyone with a straight face.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oooh...excellent! Hope I get in.

EDIT: How do you know this?[/QUOTE]

Received an email from them yesterday with a heads-up:

Want to try the tasty Fresco Menu for FREE? Look for your e-mail invite around August 11 — join the campaign and there will be plenty of coupons for FREE Fresco Menu Tacos for both you and your friends.

I'm wondering if this may be a local (Chicago-area) campaign. I'll post once I have more info.

I signed up. We'll see what happens....they're already being slow about the verification of the e-mail address.

BzzAgent has really turned to crap since the overhaul. My last campaign was Oreo Cakesters back in April. I have 2 gold keys and can't even use the damn things because they don't send me any invites.

Finally got a new campaign today for GameWave. It's a casual family console, but mostly trivia or puzzle games. It comes with 4 remotes and 5 extra games. You've got to pay $50 for the campaign (instead of $225). It's a pass for me.

[quote name='Travelsized']Finally got a new campaign today for GameWave. It's a casual family console, but mostly trivia or puzzle games. It comes with 4 remotes and 5 extra games. You've got to pay $50 for the campaign (instead of $225). It's a pass for me.[/quote]
We've been making fun of it for a while.

Yeah, I completely missed that part of the thread. Weird that I'd get it a month later, unless that's the normal delay to get down to level 1 agents. What's really bad is that the company is offering a free 30 day trial of the system through their website. So why pay $50?

It feels like the site is more aimed at parents now, like middle/lower class mothers. No offense to them, but it feels like its aiming at more of that type category, than people altogether.

I think the economy has taken it's tool on WoM marketing efforts. It's a gamble when you market a product WoM. Think of how much money Logitech could have lost if the Harmony One WoM campaign had backfired. Traditional advertising campaigns probably seem less risky for most product makers.

Although I agree with all you guys, a free $250 remote is enough to keep me around. I won't be active on the site except for maybe once every 3 months....

For the two posters above:
If you haven't already- Be sure and complete all of the bzz training and surveys available.

Next you have to be patient; FWIW- It took me about 4 weeks before I got my first invite.

[quote name='jprev']Ugh - anyone else get the Code Nutrition invite? 129 dollars for some vitamins? Weak.[/quote]
Sad

Tell us why you opted out of this campaign:

"Cost, regular price of the supplements was over $500 for a 3 month supply?
I wouldn't feel comfortable even buzzing about a nutritional supplement that costs that much. I am also very uncomfortable sending in my DNA to a company I know little about.
The out of pocket cost for this campaign seems excessive (the MSRP seems outrageous) even for the most expensive vitamins and supplements are significantly less. A very sketchy campaign, as was game-wave. I recommend focus grouping these products beforehand inside the bzz community before you guys create an open campaign for them. I feel somewhat insulted by my last two invites. Keep up the good work."

$500 is about what we spend a month on groceries in our house, I wonder if you still need to eat food with these things?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back