BzzAgent--- Free products to test out

I have a request for any of you who have the Harmony One and a Gamebridge TV (AVC-1410 that comes with a remote). Can you program your Harmony One with the Gamebridge remote so that it can get added to the database?

I have a Gamebridge TV, but the remote has been broken for a while now. I tried adding "Gamebridge TV" or "AVC-1410" to the Harmony One, but it wasn't in the database and the similar remote it found doesn't work with my Gamebridge. It'd be nice to be able to use a remote with it again.

There's probably a really slim chance that someone reading this has both, but just thought I'd ask anyway.

EDIT: WOW! It's in the database now... and it works! I don't know if it was a CAG who added it, but whoever it was, THANKS!! :)

Had 241 points and bought a golden key also, hope there's something good I can use it on later! Looking forward to seeing what kind of rewards will be offered.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']only have 184 points... hope this golden key doesn't kick my ass later[/QUOTE]Have they frozen the points? How hard would it be to earn 16 points with FrogPond or something.

Your points get converted to points on the site MyPoints.com. From the looks of it, around 300 points on bzzagent is about a $10 giftcard there. Give or take a bit.

Also, I nabbed a gold key around 12:20 or so when it went up.

Damn. I had an alarm set for this last night to remind me to switch over so I could get that golden key, but it didn't go off and they're long since sold out. I really wish I hadn't missed that opportunity... a free ticket into any campaign if you otherwise miss it?! Man, that'd be sweet.

I think they said the keys would be offered again later starting June 9th. I was just short and missed them as well.

I am still new to bzzagent so I didn't qualify for all of that but i will get my points up soon and the conversion to mypoints will be nice I am about 300 shy of a gamestop giftcard.

Hey guys, new campaign is up on the site.
I just got invited but I didn't join it because you HAVE TO PAY $35 for it!!!!
It's some brand of shaver, and they give you like $60 off the original price but leave you with a $35 bill. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to pay for your product to test it and give you feedback. This is the first campaign I've ever seen ask for money. We even got a free $250 Universal Remote!!! I mean c'mon, $35!!!!!!!

Geez!!!!

Yeah, finally got invited to something cool, and I have to pay 35 dollars? No thanks, I'd rather go to Wal-Mart and buy those 97 cent razors. They work good enough.

Edit:
Sup, Spectral? Are you gonna keep that remote control?

I got the razor invite also, I'm not gonna participate, it's not BzzAgent's fault that they charge though, it depends on the company that's paying them to do the research.

Passed on the razor, went back to look at it again and it was closed. I finally hit Tier 2, yeah:applause:. Cant wait to use my points should be able to get at least a $50 gift card and maybe another $10. I like the mypoints deal.

I'm in on the Norelco as well. A quality electric shaver for $35 is a steal and I needed to replace my old one since it was getting a bit long in the tooth. Still works after five years but new heads would cost me $11 as it is. Might as well upgrade :)

Well I think I already denied it so I can't change my mind. But I'm sure another cool campaign will come out soon so I'm not too worried.

Edit: hey Mooey. sorry about the whole remote control thing. honestly, i dont know if im going to keep it. but im getting an entirely new home theater this summer, so i think ill keep it until then. but if i still dont wanna, ill be sure to keep in touch.
sorry, bro!

[quote name='mzbagel']I'm in on the Norelco as well. A quality electric shaver for $35 is a steal and I needed to replace my old one since it was getting a bit long in the tooth. Still works after five years but new heads would cost me $11 as it is. Might as well upgrade :)[/quote]

How much participation score/quality score did it take you to reach tier 2? Also, any new perks?

For those of you with the Harmony One and a PS3, stop by Gamestop for their "gamer's day sale" and pick up the Nyko PS3 BlueWave remote. Throw away the remote, but keep the IR USB dongle, and you can control your PS3 for movies with the Harmony for only $9 (after coupon)

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Pro...7&sourceID=lw9MynSeamY-8os2wE5lyzTWeSn.h344pg

coupon

The Harmony software lists the Nyko under "game systems with DVD" add that to your device list, then add a "watch DVD" activity (rename later) that is basically the same as your play PS3 activity, except with the Nyko as the "game system" instead of the PS3

Note*

You will still have to turn on your PS3 manually, but that will happen anyway every time you put a BLU-Ray in the drive.

you're welcome

I also went into that activity on the Harmony software and mapped "x" to "OK" on the remote and "select" to "INFO"

That helped a lot.

[quote name='chakan']you're welcome

I also went into that activity on the Harmony software and mapped "x" to "OK" on the remote and "select" to "INFO"

That helped a lot.[/quote]

I haven't gotten around to calling support. My X360 sometimes doesn't turn on, and it never has my TV on the correct input.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How much participation score/quality score did it take you to reach tier 2? Also, any new perks?[/quote]

Not sure I had 831 points than did another report and checked the next day I was tier 2. The other score was around 14.2 i think. Check out the site but I think you just get earlier invites or something like that. I missed out on the harmony remote, I only heard about it on here. Also missed out on the golden ticket but plan on grabbing one on the 9th.

tiers.jpg

D'oh, I'm not active these days so my quality is only 3.7. My participation is 57. Ah well.

I still have about 1000 Bzzpts, or 8000 Mypoints, come 6/9.

I joined the razor campaign since I was thinking of getting new razorheads for my current Norelco...but that's $35 on Amazon and an earlier model, so I jumped at a more recent model for the same price.

Just bought a razor last week so passed on this one. I hope they have campaigns coming at least once a month so we don't have to wait to long.

I got the invite for the razor as well. Seems like a great deal for $35 but I've had shitty luck with electric razors in the past. I think I will pass on this one even though it's the first campaign I have been invited to since the Chili's burger one.

Pissed, cuz I joined the razor thing before finding out it's only $70 at Target.

With 'lectric...the higher the price the better the quality

I've totally lost interest in BzzAgent. This razor thing sucks, and I am still pissed about missing the Harmony remote by like an hour or less. If I want to be a corporate shill, I can get paid way better than this site pays. I converted my points, so we'll see if I can get anything decent, but I've pretty much started deleting their emails unread. Too bad, because I was really excited about the site at first.

I am Tier 2 (have been for a while), and I don't notice a bit of difference between when I was tier 1 and now. The invites still get spread over all tiers to appropriate demographics, and you don't get any other special treatment that I am aware of. The whole thing seems to be primarily psychological to compel you to do more free work for them.

New tier system is up. It looks alot easier to move up and it tells you how to do it. Only one "honeycomb" away from level 5 and an extra goldkey!

Not yet, although they did charge my credit card. I did get my box for the Back to Nature campaign though.

Scratch that. It arrived today. Retail package with a do not resell sticker.

I got mine yesterday. I wish I could see the other campaigns they have out there. I have two gold keys, and I wish I got them in time for the Harmony remote...

Wish I got in soon enough for the Razor. I got an email today for something about a Plum card, but I missed it. Not interested in another credit card, anyway. I wonder what the incentive was...

[quote name='orko60']Wish I got in soon enough for the Razor. I got an email today for something about a Plum card, but I missed it. Not interested in another credit card, anyway. I wonder what the incentive was...[/quote]

I got the same thing today. Something about applying for a Plum card. The last thing I need right now is another credit card.

Same Plum card deal for me. But it's specifically for small businesses, and that I surely am not. I work for a small business but no one is ever interested in CCs nowadays. I used to get such wonderful offers......now I get crap! But I still have to say next to the credit cards that TrackShack or whatever was by far the worst offer!

The Norelco razor really turned me off to the site. I think they'll get much fewer participants if they make people pay to be in the campaigns. Besides the razor, most of the stuff I've seen lately hasn't even been worth getting for free (like the e-book).

Well so far that Harmony One remote was a free $250 deal so look at it that way. And the pricing is 100% dependant on the sponsor not the BzzAgemt site.
So yahhhhh

bread's done
Back