CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

Thanks to glockglock and flybrione for helping me finish off NBA 2k8 online stuff this weekend.

Now I am looking for some people to help on knocking out a few PGR3 online achievements. Anyone interested? (need at least 4 total)

[quote name='smokenrocket']Thanks to glockglock and flybrione for helping me finish off NBA 2k8 online stuff this weekend.

Now I am looking for some people to help on knocking out a few PGR3 online achievements. Anyone interested? (need at least 4 total)[/quote]

I'll be up for some PGR3. specific day/time?

well it doesn't look like i can come up with the people for the masters of ceremonies after all sadly, a lot of the people i played it with have not been online in 20+ days, so sorry about that. if anyone else finds a group, i would be willing to help out with it.

[quote name='smokenrocket']Thanks to glockglock and flybrione for helping me finish off NBA 2k8 online stuff this weekend.

Now I am looking for some people to help on knocking out a few PGR3 online achievements. Anyone interested? (need at least 4 total)[/quote]

I can also help possibly with PGR3. Just let me know via here or on xbox live.

[quote name='life.exe']If anyone could give me The Hoarder or The Gargoyle from Fable II, I can get you The Completionist and The Ruler of Albion.[/QUOTE]

The Gargoyle can't be done co-op because it involves opening a treasure chest

I'm an achievement whore (but not so much to force myself to play Avatar) so I'm up for boosting with people. Add me to the list and I'll pop in here and see if anyone's interesting in boosting with me on some games I own. Or you could message me.

I'm currently looking for someone to help me finish up Puzzle Fighter HD (need 20 wins online) and E4 (need 20 wins online) and Guitar Hero Aerosmith (co-op related ones)

Message me if you're interested... make sure you mention CAG

[quote name='nnthomas']The Gargoyle can't be done co-op because it involves opening a treasure chest

I'm an achievement whore (but not so much to force myself to play Avatar) so I'm up for boosting with people. Add me to the list and I'll pop in here and see if anyone's interesting in boosting with me on some games I own. Or you could message me.

I'm currently looking for someone to help me finish up Puzzle Fighter HD (need 20 wins online) and E4 (need 20 wins online) and Guitar Hero Aerosmith (co-op related ones)

Message me if you're interested... make sure you mention CAG[/QUOTE]

send a private message to cleaner7 with your list of games and you will be added to page 1 so everyone can compare games with you to see what you want to boost. also add the CAG GSW to your friends list since that is the official gamertag for this group in order to find people online.

Ok, so we have 4 for PGR 3 just need to determine a time. I would like to get at least 1 or 2 more because it can be hard to get in the same lobby even when noone else is playing. I am available most weekday nights from 6-11 pm est and most weekends.

1. smokenrocket
2. glockglock
3. zerotypex
4. redrazorback

[quote name='smokenrocket']Ok, so we have 4 for PGR 3 just need to determine a time. I would like to get at least 1 or 2 more because it can be hard to get in the same lobby even when noone else is playing. I am available most weekday nights from 6-11 pm est and most weekends.

1. smokenrocket
2. glockglock
3. zerotypex
4. redrazorback
6.[/quote]

I can help out on PGR3, I'm in a bit of a gaming rut at the moment but I'm happy to help people boost things.

Post what time you're going for and I'll do my best to be around.

[quote name='smokenrocket']Ok, so we have 4 for PGR 3 just need to determine a time. I would like to get at least 1 or 2 more because it can be hard to get in the same lobby even when noone else is playing. I am available most weekday nights from 6-11 pm est and most weekends.

1. smokenrocket
2. glockglock
3. zerotypex
4. redrazorback
6.[/quote]

I can also help out if i can find my game...

Just post a time and ill see if i can make it

[quote name='nnthomas']The Gargoyle can't be done co-op because it involves opening a treasure chest
[/quote]

You can, you just save before you get it then open up the chest get your achievement then go to the dashboard so it doesnt save and you can then give it to other people. But it doesnt matter anymore I got my 1000 the other day.

If anybody needs the doll achievement in Fable, just send me a PM or a Friend Request. I have them all and would gladly let you get the achievement. My GT is SweatingBuIIets

Last edited by a moderator:

1. smokenrocket
2. glockglock
3. zerotypex
4. redrazorback
6.[/QUOTE]

I justed picked up PGR3. Haven't played it yet though.

How long might this take, and which achievements will be sought after?

1. smokenrocket
2. glockglock
3. zerotypex
4. redrazorback
6.[/QUOTE]

I can help with PGR3 achievements. Let me know a time. Although I prefer to do it on the weekend or weekday nights after 6 pm MST.

Also, there's a R6V Master of Ceremonies session setup for this Sunday at 2 am CST. The guy who's organizing it is BOBO THE HOBO. Send him a message on Live if you're interested. There are over 20 people signed up on his thread, but you know how that goes with not everyone always showing up. I'll be participating and hope you will too!

And sorry for not making it to the Gears boost session. I fell asleep. :bomb: We can try to reschedule it if we want, but I'd definitely recommend having 8 reliable people to fill up a room and this also makes it go quicker in terms of the number of kills you get a round/game.

I'm also planning to do another update in the next couple of weeks since most of the big Fall games will be out by then. Please update me with any changes to your boosting lists. Personally, I've already picked up Fable 2, Fallout 3 shipped today, and I'm also getting Gears of War 2 and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts if anyone else is getting those.

Hey, if someone is getting close to Sharpshooter, Gargoyle, Completionist, or Hoarder on Fable II, please PM me. I want those achievements, but I can't get them without restarting the game, which I don't want to do.

[quote name='Cleaner7']I can help with PGR3 achievements. Let me know a time. Although I prefer to do it on the weekend or weekday nights after 6 pm MST.

Also, there's a R6V Master of Ceremonies session setup for this Sunday at 2 am CST. The guy who's organizing it is BOBO THE HOBO. Send him a message on Live if you're interested. There are over 20 people signed up on his thread, but you know how that goes with not everyone always showing up. I'll be participating and hope you will too!

And sorry for not making it to the Gears boost session. I fell asleep. :bomb: We can try to reschedule it if we want, but I'd definitely recommend having 8 reliable people to fill up a room and this also makes it go quicker in terms of the number of kills you get a round/game.

I'm also planning to do another update in the next couple of weeks since most of the big Fall games will be out by then. Please update me with any changes to your boosting lists. Personally, I've already picked up Fable 2, Fallout 3 shipped today, and I'm also getting Gears of War 2 and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts if anyone else is getting those.[/QUOTE]

i still haven't got my pgr 3 back yet, so i can't help on that one. i will help on vegas if there isn't enough people for some reason and i will help on gears as well if we can get 8.

Cool lots of people interested in PGR3. As far as achievements go I want to get the 2 "cat and mouse" and 2 "cone challenges" as well as the online professional (this one takes awhile but some of the requirements can be done with just 2 people, I am already at about 2/3 of the way there.

Who can start tonight or tomorrow night at 9pm est? Unfortunately with halloween and my wifes vacation coming up I will not be available very much after thursday night until the following weekend. There seems to be enough interest to get something going this weekend without me.

Is anyone interested in some GRAW boosting tonight? We had 3 people last night, but would like to get 6 people to run through the co-op campaign. I'll be on tonight so shoot me a msg over live if you are interested.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Is anyone interested in some GRAW boosting tonight? We had 3 people last night, but would like to get 6 people to run through the co-op campaign. I'll be on tonight so shoot me a msg over live if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

I would be willing to help but could I get a hand with some of the other multiplayer achs?
Does anyone have GRAW 2 I need a bunch of the online achs for that game.

[quote name='flybrione']I would be willing to help but could I get a hand with some of the other multiplayer achs?
Does anyone have GRAW 2 I need a bunch of the online achs for that game.[/quote]

Yea, we can get you about 100 achievement points pretty quickly in GRAW. I have GRAW2 and would be down to boost that one too. Actually I'm looking at these GRAW 2 achievements and they look pretty easy.

We need to finish up NBA 2K8 too.

Last edited by a moderator:
i may or may not do graw and/or graw 2. i have been helping people rank up on vegas that don't have graw and i am trying to stick to just a couple of games at a time now. if none of them play vegas tonight than i will be there, but i am not going to promise anything right now.

hello all...
i need some assistance with ureal T3...insane is too insane for me...i was told that we could just play the last act on each stage to get the achievement...any good experienced people wanna run thru the campagn quickly with me? thx
also are there aegis wing/undertow group/meetings?
im usually on weekdays between the times of 7pm-2am
thx in advance

I can probably help out with PGR3 tonight after 7:00 or 8:00 P.M. Central.

I also need to pick up the multiplayer achievements for Overlord and Frogger.

1. smokenrocket
2. glockglock
3. zerotypex
4. redrazorback
5. cleaner7
6. nightfall
[/quote]

Are you guys still interested in doing this? I know theres a ton of new games out there that everyone is playing but I don't have any of those so I would like to try and get online professional this w/e. LMK... thanks

[quote name='smokenrocket']Are you guys still interested in doing this? I know theres a ton of new games out there that everyone is playing but I don't have any of those so I would like to try and get online professional this w/e. LMK... thanks[/quote] I'm pretty busy this week, but I would still like to finish up the online achievements.

[quote name='nnthomas']Some guy messaged me about GH Aerosmith but never replied back.[/quote]

I can help you with some GH Aerosmith achievements. I only need a few more online ones myself.

Also I am down to do PGR whenever, so just send me a message. Also I'm pretty sure Benjamouth/Woodmeister would be down for PGR, but I haven't seen him online alot lately.

Finally I'd like to finish up NHL 09 and the GRAW achievements we started a couple weeks ago. If anyone is interested shoot me a message.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I can help you with some GH Aerosmith achievements. I only need a few more online ones myself.

Also I am down to do PGR whenever, so just send me a message. Also I'm pretty sure Benjamouth/Woodmeister would be down for PGR, but I haven't seen him online alot lately.

Finally I'd like to finish up NHL 09 and the GRAW achievements we started a couple weeks ago. If anyone is interested shoot me a message.[/quote]

Hey Glock, yeah I've been offline for the last couple of weeks cos there's a few things I wanted to get done.

I'll be around more now though, willing to help with PGR3, would LOVE to help with GRAW 1 or 2, any online achievements I can pick up for those would be greatly appreciated.

If I see you online I'll shoot you a message.

just to let everyone know, my 360 had an E73 error and i had to send it in. if i am playing online, i am using my brother's console and will be using my limited time on there to play games for fun rather than boosting anything until i get my actual system back, so please don't send me invites to play anything until i post about it being back.

[quote name='nnthomas']Some guy messaged me about GH Aerosmith but never replied back.[/QUOTE]

That was me. Sorry I never got back to you but I must of got wrapped up in other games. It happens. I am still interested in getting GH A achs so send me a FR sometime. We can do them over the weekend. Weekends are usually the best time for boosting for me.

Thanks

[quote name='smokenrocket']Are you guys still interested in doing this? I know theres a ton of new games out there that everyone is playing but I don't have any of those so I would like to try and get online professional this w/e. LMK... thanks[/quote]

I should be free tomorrow night after work. Just send me a message on live/friend request and we can do some PGR or any other game

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Fable 2 anyone? Just need the 3 co-op ones, and like 7 more.[/quote]

I just kinda started Fable 2 but I wouldn't mind playing with someone else.

[quote name='cmart05']If anyone wants to do Left 4 Dead, GH: World Tour, Midnight Club: LA .... I'm down.[/quote]

^

[quote name='smokenrocket']PGR 3 boosting tonight at 9pm est. I am going to send everyone that was interested a live message as well.[/quote]

I'll be available if required Smoken.

[quote name='smokenrocket']PGR 3 boosting tonight at 9pm est. I am going to send everyone that was interested a live message as well.[/quote]

I'll plan to be online for PGR 3 too.

I'll be home around that time, Smoken, so I can probably help you. Send me a message if you see me on.

Also, I'm still willing to play GRAW with you, GLOCKGLOCK. Just let me know when.

FYI: If you see me on Netflix, then I won't get the message since I have notifications turned off.

anyone got madden 08 tips, my friend let me borrow it and i got 42 achievements in 2 games, 6 more to go, 200 punt and 200 kick return yards,3 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries same player. 20 and 10 completions in a row. any ideas

bread's done
Back