CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

I"m now on Game Center as well. I'm "crunc is", like I am on XBL. So please add me to the OP, and feel free to send a friend request!

Malik112099 on

Gameloft (play some modern combat 2 with me)
crystal
Plus+
Agon
Openfeint
and anything else i missed

not on gamecenter yet...still sporting 4.0.1

So it won't let me sign into my account (gbpackers94), so I made a new one: gbpackers994. If you could change that in the OP that'd be great. (my openfeint is still gbpackers94).
Thanks.

Did anyone have to re-create their account? I'm not sure if it's because I switched to Verizon or whatever, but at least it let me use my same tag. Anyways, I lost all my friends, so I'll be sending requests to quite a few of you again.

[quote name='Immortal fWd']Did anyone have to re-create their account? I'm not sure if it's because I switched to Verizon or whatever, but at least it let me use my same tag. Anyways, I lost all my friends, so I'll be sending requests to quite a few of you again.[/QUOTE]
That is odd that you were able to use your original account but it didn't keep the friends. I mean, I switched from my 3G to an iPhone 4 a month or so ago and my list was fully intact. Same provider (AT&T) but don't see how/why a different provider would cause the problem since all of that should be saved on Apple's servers. I wonder if anyone else doing that switch came across that.

Updated list.

bread's done
Back