CAg Cast way tooooooo looonnngggg

I like long Podcasts

Somtimes 1UP Yours can be over 2 and a 1/2 hours.

The longer the better!

I listen to the CAG Cast because it is informative , funny, and just fun To listen to. I was wondering though when you are going to bring some guests to the show, because it could help.

I am on my feet all day at work, so listening to a long Cagcast makes time fly by. I prefer long podcasts and that usually affects what podcasts I subscribe to.

I work a 10 hour shift and commute 1.25 hours so I love the entertainment. I am glad the show has length. I have tried shorter podcasts(around the 30 minute mark) but it always feels as though they barely break the surface of any topics. CAGcast is one of the best gaming podcasts around, and others would do well to pay attention to what works.

[quote name='HarassmentPanda']The CAGcast length is great. I only listen to about 2, maybe 3, podcasts, so I appreciate that length of the CAGcast because it helps fill in the time of my daily commute.
[/QUOTE]

Double word (Oh, I'm so 90s). This 1up Yours and Sound Opinions (look it up) make my 20 minute El ride oh so much the better.

If your poor little ear-hole can't take a long, manly CAGCast, then try some lube. Or the fast-forward button. Me, I like my beer cold, my CAGCasts looooong, and my banks closed.

i think its just perfect, i listen to it while i walk on my paper route and it takes about 2 hours to walk :)
so it fits my paper route just perfect, with sometimes an extra 5-10 mins to listen to music near the end

It is the perfect length. I love every minute.

Now CAG Foreplay...there's a podcast that's wayyyyyyy too long. By the time they get to the new releases I feel like turning it off. Even using two hands, I can't count the number of times Mrs. Shipwreck tells Shipwreck that he spends too much money on games.

I could listen to it at work, but I'd rather watch movies there, so I guess that's my problem.[/quote]

..And you call that work...I would love to be on your planet.

[quote name='red flare graf']I'm fine with just pausing it. My only problem with the length is that I get so far behind.. I've already got a backlog of games, I hate having a backlog of CAGcasts too.

I could listen to it at work, but I'd rather watch movies there, so I guess that's my problem.[/quote]

..And you call that work...Wow, I would love to be on your planet.

I always listen to it all they way. Long episodes are way better in my opinion. sometimes if i have nothing else to listen to, I'll listen to it again! WHOA CRAZY

I approve of CAGcasts as long as they can be. I also listen at work and helps take the edge off the tedium of creating an endless amount of real estate ads.

If you use iTunes for your podcasts, it saves your place so when you come you can pick up where you left off. It'll even sync that place to your iPod and back again when you return to your computer. Just a head's up in case someone didn't realize.

[quote name='hootie']Must...resist....can't....

This is blasphemy! This is MADNESS![/QUOTE]
THIS! IS! CAGCAST!

The CAGcast has an excellent blend of information and entertianment. I never really notice the time, I just listen whenever I can.

I don't know why you people want the CAGCast to be shorter. You guys most likely don't listen to podcasts in general then. I complain when any kind of a podcast is too short, and when there's a 3 hour podcast for me to listen to, I'm excited, because I get work done (or I lay down) during most podcasts.

Bigger the better...THATS WHAT SHE SAIDD!!!!..
ok cheap joke but keep it way it is.
Cheapy and Wombat just got "IT" on podcasting/CAGcasting.
i mean they dont got interviews and they still do over hour..NOW THATS AWESOME!

i even listen some episodes twice
its always entertaining,and i think they should make it daily and 3-4 hour show :)

I'm quite fine with the length... I mean, I guess if you sat down and the only thing you were doing was listening to the CAGcast it might seem a bit long.

But at least for me, when I listen to any podcasts I'm usually doing something else, whether that's working, surfing the net, or playing WoW.

I'm fine with the CAGCast length. It's about the same length as other tech podcasts I listen to (IGN, Major Nelson, This Week In Tech.) Compare it to The Ring Has Chosen (the only VS System TCG podcast) where their normal episode length is 2 hours, and because something happened to their recording last week and it was lost, the episode last week was 3 hours long!

Needless to say I haven't listened to it yet.

[quote name='LarryGe']I love long cagcasts. If there is this much news, then its a good thing to cover it all. I usually listen to the cagcat the whole way through, but if you think its too long you can always listen to it in sessions. And your comment about cheapy talking about pizza too much, this is part of what makes the CAGcast special. Its wombat's complaits about his dog, and cheapys weird ass experiences in japan that set it apart from say and IGN podcast. You get the same information, but more personal.[/quote]

+1

bread's done
Back