CAG Clan members only (no CAGTAC posts/comments, please)

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Film fighter, what happened to working the indy's as a pro wrestler? Do you still do that?[/QUOTE]

I haven't wrestled since moving to LA last year. I lost some weight and my skill set is more conducive to stunts anyway. My buddies Shawn Daivari (WWE Arab American) and Austin Aries (former ROH champ) are holding it down for our wrestling school class.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Bottom line is this, CAGtac is cooler. We always have been and we always will be. You guy try to take everyone and bend over backwards to make everyone happy but in the end, what have you got? Nothing. There's nary a person (save one or two) in CAG that wouldn't jump over if we asked them. In terms most of you can understand, CAGtac is the football team and CAG is the color guard.[/QUOTE]

I usually just ignore JimmieMac posts like Fox "News" broadcasts because they both just puff up their chests to hear themselves talk, but this is rare form even for him. Dude, you're better at Halo than me. You're also better at taking mass pictures of your pretty face, your favorite beer, and unaware females in bikinis and posting them all over this site than I am. I don't need to pat you on the back for that because you do it enough yourself. Does that make you cooler? Hell no.

I like your analogy about sports, as if Halo 2 has anything to do with physical activity. You've carved yourself a little niche here by being the ooooh...controversial guy. Oh, that JimmieMac, he'll say anything. He'll even threaten to beat up some fat CAG who crosses him. Oh, but he makes his real-life friends dinner once a week so he's really a good guy deep down when you get to know him. You make me laugh, dude -- as in laugh at, not laugh with -- and I've given you more of my time than you deserve.

[quote name='craven_fiend']You don't really know too much about what we do when it comes to running the CAG clan Jimmie. [/QUOTE]

Craven, you're giving him way too much respect. The guy shits on your clan clique in your clan's own thread, and you treat him like the Queen of England. Yet, some Nyquil-chugging teens throw a flame your way and you light up like 4th of July? I don't get it. You're doing fine, dude. Don't take people not playing as much now personally. You're a good guy, and we all like you and playing with you. People just eventually grow apart from a game they've been playing dozens of hours a week.

Too true.

The problem CAG faces is that it's pictured wrong, people have the clan figured out all wrong. CAG is hangout, it's a clan where we can all sit back, relax and enjoy a fun game of Halo 2. Note that word jimmy, fun. Now I'm perfectly sure you guys have fun training and having heated matches and boasting how great you guys are and everything, but that's not how CAG is, nor how it was ever was supposed to be, right from the beginnning. You know, back when Zewone, you and some others would constantly bitch about how we aren't some super elite clan, how most of us didn't take this "seriously" enough. To solve that you guys formed your own cliche and I thought everything was fine, but I guess it's not. It seems as though some people still can't can't over the fcat that we play like this was all a game or something.

*YAWN*
Did you say we train? I'm sorry, but you guys are the ones having practice night.
And believe me. Just because you think the CAG clan is "casual" and a "hangout", there are plenty of others in CAG that wish you and a whole lot of their clan mates were better. I can tell that even Craven wishes that you guys were more serious otherwise, why whould he have practice nights and cut lists? The fact is, CAG takes this game more serious then we do. Just because you don't show up is why you don't know. The game is easier to a few of us and just flows through us while on the other hand people like you would have to practice constantly to even have a chance at being as good as me.

Does this make me cooler? No.
Does this make me right? Maybe not.
Does this change your opinion about me? Probably.
Do I care? No.

All I know is I like the CAG clan, I enjoy playing with them, and Never you are trying to make me look like a bad guy here when that is clearly not the case.

I think I've already talked about this a few times. You don't just "get better" at halo 2 at practice or something like that. When you are playing a competitive game and you make some adjustment on the fly that is where you actually "learn" something in the game. Then you apply that the next time you play. There are a limited few who actually do this.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Craven, you're giving him way too much respect. The guy shits on your clan clique in your clan's own thread, and you treat him like the Queen of England. Yet, some Nyquil-chugging teens throw a flame your way and you light up like 4th of July? I don't get it. You're doing fine, dude. Don't take people not playing as much now personally. You're a good guy, and we all like you and playing with you. People just eventually grow apart from a game they've been playing dozens of hours a week.[/QUOTE]

I went overboard with the Nyquil guy. I am trying to be as respectful to everyone as possible after that incident. Just because someone is a total ass towards 90% of the CAG clan, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve respect. Do I have less respect for him than I did yesterday at about 5 pm or so, damn right I do. Even though I am shown no respect by him, he deserves atleast a shred of respect, as does everyone, everywhere. So while my replay was mild compared to my blow up, just know it could've been worse, and I don't want shit hitting the fan for the millionth time. I am not the drama queen.

[quote name='Zewone']And believe me. Just because you think the CAG clan is "casual" and a "hangout", there are plenty of others in CAG that wish you and a whole lot of their clan mates were better. I can tell that even Craven wishes that you guys were more serious otherwise, why whould he have practice nights and cut lists? The fact is, CAG takes this game more serious then we do. Just because you don't show up is why you don't know. The game is easier to a few of us and just flows through us while on the other hand people like you would have to practice constantly to even have a chance at being as good as me.[/quote]

Yes, we are a more casual type clan and at the same time, many of us want to be more serious. Not everyone has to be a serious member of the clan. The cutlist is many for people that don't show up on said nights, for a month plus, because they don't seem to want to play Halo 2 any more. If I didn't take this a bit more serious than you guys in CAGTac do, then I'd probably never really have people to play this game with, outside of those in your clan that don't mind playing with someone thats an average FPS player.

[quote name='jughead']I think I've already talked about this a few times. You don't just "get better" at halo 2 at practice or something like that. When you are playing a competitive game and you make some adjustment on the fly that is where you actually "learn" something in the game. Then you apply that the next time you play. There are a limited few who actually do this.[/QUOTE]

As for the practice thing, its not really practice. If it were practice, we'd be doing less slayer and free for all games, and more working on strategy. Its only practice in name, so that people show up and play Halo 2 on a said night with other members from the clan.

[quote name='zewone']*YAWN*
Did you say we train? I'm sorry, but you guys are the ones having practice night.
And believe me. Just because you think the CAG clan is "casual" and a "hangout", there are plenty of others in CAG that wish you and a whole lot of their clan mates were better. I can tell that even Craven wishes that you guys were more serious otherwise, why whould he have practice nights and cut lists? The fact is, CAG takes this game more serious then we do. Just because you don't show up is why you don't know. The game is easier to a few of us and just flows through us while on the other hand people like you would have to practice constantly to even have a chance at being as good as me.

Does this make me cooler? No.
Does this make me right? Maybe not.
Does this change your opinion about me? Probably.
Do I care? No.

All I know is I like the CAG clan, I enjoy playing with them, and Never you are trying to make me look like a bad guy here when that is clearly not the case.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the vast majority of what you said here, Zew. Craven being Overlord makes the CAG clan his baby, so of course he is committed to it and wants it to be the best it can be.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I went overboard with the Nyquil guy. I am trying to be as respectful to everyone as possible after that incident. Just because someone is a total ass towards 90% of the CAG clan, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve respect. Do I have less respect for him than I did yesterday at about 5 pm or so, damn right I do. Even though I am shown no respect by him, he deserves atleast a shred of respect, as does everyone, everywhere. So while my replay was mild compared to my blow up, just know it could've been worse, and I don't want shit hitting the fan for the millionth time. I am not the drama queen.[/QUOTE]

Way to take the high road, bro. It's not always the easiest path, and I give you props for treading it.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Bottom line is this, CAGtac is cooler. We always have been and we always will be. You guy try to take everyone and bend over backwards to make everyone happy but in the end, what have you got? Nothing. There's nary a person (save one or two) in CAG that wouldn't jump over if we asked them. In terms most of you can understand, CAGtac is the football team and CAG is the color guard.

1. CAGtac is cooler

Comeon now, I know you have been dieing to say that but if I wanted to "be in" something cool I certainly wouldn't have chose an internet group to be my cool hang out.

2. Nary a Person

I would rather blow up my xbox then come over and be on a clan with you. I've reached civility with most of the TACs now but not you. It amazes me when there is 12 people in a party and you just leave and invite other exclusive players to your party. If I were one of the invited I would be like "Sorry Jimbo your accent is too whack and your skills are too weak." There is not one admirable characteristic about you yet everyone seems to defend you. You must say whittier things when it just four of you in a party.

3. CAGtac is the football team and CAG is the color guard

If thats the case, then Jimmie is kid in the stands with the big mouth that is too scared to even play football. Your skills are whack. You were on my team in shotguns the other night and had one kill. Its always puzzled me how you stayed on the team with a solid lineup. I guess you provide moral support by way of rude comments to anyone who doesn't think you are funny.

-Anyway you stack it up. You run your mouth around here because that is exactly what you are doing (Running your mouth). Your just some old video game nerd that wants to assert his will around here because your punkass can't man up to real people. I would say that this will pretty much do it between me and you. I stop from this point on trying to be civil with you. I will talk behind your back, when you are around, or whenever specifically because you are a low life that deserves everything that you dish out.

This is crazy, to say we "practice" and what not is insane. The practices consist of custom games where we just fool around. This maybe what some call a "casual" clan but when push comes to shove and we must play at all of ours best then we do.

Let JimmieMac make his comments, if he says "CAGTac is cooler" good for him. It's his opinion and to us in the CAG clan it should mean to us absolutely shit. He ain't in the clan, if it was someone in this clan then it would a more serious issue.

Kudos to you Craven for being a man and not taking cheap shots, that's why your the overlord man.

[quote name='ph33r m3']This maybe what some call a "casual" clan but when push comes to shove and we must play at all of ours best then we do.[/QUOTE]

huh?

[quote name='swetooth9']huh?[/QUOTE]

I think he is trying to say that we are casual and don't take shit as serious as we could, but when need be, we can be serious.

[quote name='ph33r m3']He ain't in the clan, if it was someone in this clan then it would a more serious issue.[/QUOTE]

Let's not forget that he was in the clan, we all were. The CAG clan now is a model of how it used to be only under different ownership. If you think that anyone in the CAGTAC clan cannot relate to your situation becuase they aren't in your clan, think twice we all were in the same clan. Jimmie is speaking from his experience, not his ego.

[quote name='JimmieMac']We don't really "start problems" as much as we're more vocal about problems before they get outta hand.

My comments are just that, MY comments. I'm a big boy, I can say what ever I want and if I get three strikes or what ever the hell it is they're using to keep everyone civil, than so be it. I guess when that happens we all find out what happens next.

Bottom line is this, CAGtac is cooler. We always have been and we always will be. You guy try to take everyone and bend over backwards to make everyone happy but in the end, what have you got? Nothing. There's nary a person (save one or two) in CAG that wouldn't jump over if we asked them. In terms most of you can understand, CAGtac is the football team and CAG is the color guard.

You CAG guys are falling apart. You know why? No connection with the people you play with. Instead of worrying about who's not showing up from practice and all that jazz why not worry about who's on and who you can make work with each person's style. But you don't, and it shows.

But by all means, don't let my comments change anything you keep doing what it is you're doing, it must be working if you've made it this far.[/QUOTE]

Look shithead, I'm fucking wasted right now, so I'll say it... I think I would've said it anyways cause your comment was just too dick...
Jimmie, you are a fucking asshole, and not a cool asshole as you may want to think you are...
You are obviously the worst player on your clan, everytime you guys end up playing with us you are usually on the last place... if you weren't such an asshole (and for some reason ppl don't tell you how much they hate you) or if people in your clan for some reason didn't suck you up, you would be told everytime how much you suck.
You think you can be cool by being an asshole and make fun of people... well why don't you look at yourself, you are probably such an asshole with ppl you are talking hundres of miles away through a microphone or through a stupid forum, but I bet you are a fucking losser on real life. you have to take your stupid deprived anger to us on a stupid videogame.
You suck so much on Halo I bet I could take you on any type of game and beat you easily, the only think you have going is a big mouth and it's getting old very fast, NOBODY likes you but your loyal suckups...
If the stupid 3 strike rule had really been implemented, you woul've been kicked out of the clan already... or when I was given racist comments because of my heriatge that personwould've been kicked out, I understand all of you guys look after each other... but please stop messing with us.
fuck you and your big mouth Jimmie, I also didn't appreciate your damned comments towards Craven about the janitor deal (which you obviously were too pussy to keep up on the forum), I'm sorry we are not so lucky to be a chef wanna be or more lickely a bus boy at a crappy restaurant...
Moderators or overlords, I'm not scared of the 3 strike rule..., unlike Jimmie, I am willing to take my first strike because of this post.
By the way, I do not have any beef with any cagtac except the big mouth looser...
Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go and try not to puke...

[quote name='craven_fiend'] So while my replay was mild compared to my blow up, just know it could've been worse, and I don't want shit hitting the fan for the millionth time. I am not the drama queen.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry if my post makes "shit hitting the fan " Craven, but I feel no remorse, it had to be said... He is a fucking asshole... strike 2 or whatever... I don't care

[quote name='cronnos']Look shithead, I'm fucking wasted right now, so I'll say it... I think I would've said it anyways cause your comment was just too dick...
Jimmie, you are a fucking asshole, and not a cool asshole as you may want to think you are...
You are obviously the worst player on your clan, everytime you guys end up playing with us you are usually on the last place... if you weren't such an asshole (and for some reason ppl don't tell you how much they hate you) or if people in your clan for some reason didn't suck you up, you would be told everytime how much you suck.
You think you can be cool by being an asshole and make fun of people... well why don't you look at yourself, you are probably such an asshole with ppl you are talking hundres of miles away through a microphone or through a stupid forum, but I bet you are a fucking losser on real life. you have to take your stupid deprived anger to us on a stupid videogame.
You suck so much on Halo I bet I could take you on any type of game and beat you easily, the only think you have going is a big mouth and it's getting old very fast, NOBODY likes you but your loyal suckups...
If the stupid 3 strike rule had really been implemented, you woul've been kicked out of the clan already... or when I was given racist comments because of my heriatge that personwould've been kicked out, I understand all of you guys look after each other... but please stop messing with us.
fuck you and your big mouth Jimmie, I also didn't appreciate your damned comments towards Craven about the janitor deal (which you obviously were too pussy to keep up on the forum), I'm sorry we are not so lucky to be a chef wanna be or more lickely a bus boy at a crappy restaurant...
Moderators or overlords, I'm not scared of the 3 strike rule..., unlike Jimmie, I am willing to take my first strike because of this post.
By the way, I do not have any beef with any cagtac except the big mouth looser...
Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go and try not to puke...[/QUOTE]

Who the fu(k are you? I can't even remember who you are and here you are, typing out thing long hate filled venomus post towards me. You're like Jugsta and Lee, nobody cares what you think. You can sit there and say how much you hate me and how much of a loser you think I am but the fact is, you're over there and I'm over here. So what's the big deal? You'll never have to play with me or see me ever again so why bother telling me how much you hate me? I don't care.

So...

Shut you taco hole and go wait for the Manchester United vs. Madrid game to come on and stay out of my business.

[quote name='cronnos']
You are obviously the worst player on your clan, everytime you guys end up playing with us you are usually on the last place...[/QUOTE]
Jake...It was Jake that you were thinking of.

Also, cronnos, you should post more when you are sober. If that's something that ever happens.

Now if you'll excuse me table 12 aint gonna clear itself. But oh how I wish is would, God do I wish it would.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Who the fu(k are you? I can't even remember who you are and here you are, typing out thing long hate filled venomus post towards me. You're like Jugsta and Lee, nobody cares what you think. You can sit there and say how much you hate me and how much of a loser you think I am but the fact is, you're over there and I'm over here. So what's the big deal? You'll never have to play with me or see me ever again so why bother telling me how much you hate me? I don't care.

So...

Shut you taco hole and go wait for the Manchester United vs. Madrid game to come on and stay out of my business.[/QUOTE]

I think you still don't get it... the only reason I care that you are there is because you are not on my clan bothering us. I would appreciate it if you keep your racist comments to yourself, that's a big "no-no" on the clans, remember? I don't recall saying anything about you being caucasian on my long post. I did insult you, but didn't make racist comments. Just goes to prove how smart you are... that taco joke was a great comeback...

umm.. ok.. well anyway..

Craven did you get my im's about practice last week or no? i imed you right before practice started and i didnt know if you got them or not.

just wanted to make sure you knew.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Jake...It was Jake that you were thinking of.[/QUOTE]

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa! That has to be the funniest thing I've read today...kudo's ugamer.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']umm.. ok.. well anyway..

Craven did you get my im's about practice last week or no? i imed you right before practice started and i didnt know if you got them or not.

just wanted to make sure you knew.[/QUOTE]

Actually, you IMed me after practice was over. This isn't the thread for that either.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Actually, you IMed me after practice was over. This isn't the thread for that either.[/QUOTE]
sorry. just wanted to make sure you knew and i wasnt able to practice. just.. forget it.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Jake...It was Jake that you were thinking of.[/QUOTE]Eh, it's too tough to tell. Jake's definitely up, err, down there.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You're like Jugsta and Lee, nobody cares what you think. [/QUOTE]

Oh, snap! Cuz you're JK freakin' Rawling over there, with the world hanging on your every word. The part of the world you bribe with free food and beer, anyway, for the Jimmie Mac Weekly Please-Be-My-Friend Buyoff Dinner. Attend one and you may even have your picture show up on the internet -- if you happen to be in the background when Jimmie's snapping shots of himself.

Keep on serving as president of your own fan club and strokin' off in front of the mirror, guy, and you might convince somebody that you're worth a damn. I kind of doubt it, as you're like a dogshit pizza. Eventually, people are going to get a bite of dogshit, and throw the rest out.

I've seen the food he cooks. it looks tasty. if I were invited to dinner it might buy like 20 "Jimmie's a good guy" vouchers.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Oh, snap! Cuz you're JK freakin' Rawling over there, with the world hanging on your every word. The part of the world you bribe with free food and beer, anyway, for the Jimmie Mac Weekly Please-Be-My-Friend Buyoff Dinner. Attend one and you may even have your picture show up on the internet -- if you happen to be in the background when Jimmie's snapping shots of himself.

Keep on serving as president of your own fan club and strokin' off in front of the mirror, guy, and you might convince somebody that you're worth a damn. I kind of doubt it, as you're like a dogshit pizza. Eventually, people are going to get a bite of dogshit, and throw the rest out.[/QUOTE]

See, here's the problem. This clan forum was supposed to be a backstage area, a place where I could show the clan that I wasn't such the bad guy the rest of the boards thought I was but that's all changed now, the people that come in here now have pre concieved ideas of me and they voice them. Such is life.

When you say that I have a "buyoff dinner", what am I buying off? Nobody in the real world knows I play this game or post on the board so what's your point? Who am I buying off? Where's the pay off? I don't follow.

I'm not going to go back and delete every picture I ever posted, not at all, it can stand there for ever, but because there's always a new kid on the block that thinks he knows so much,I guess I can't post things ever again because I'd hate to have to keep explaining myself month after month. I'm even too lazy to keep a link to this post to send to people.

damn...people her are like fucking chicks, just bitching nonstop
Jimmie said what he said, you bitched at him,
now MOVE THE fuck ON,
seriously, I cant believe everyone is making such a huge deal over this,
who cares what he said anyway, it doesnt affect us in anyway at all,

edit: wow, the filter didnt catch the second "fuck"

[quote name='LiquidNight']edit: wow, the filter didnt catch the second "fuck"[/QUOTE]

but your friendly neighborhood shrike will in the morning.

[quote name='LiquidNight']edit: wow, the filter didnt catch the second "fuck"[/QUOTE]
Lol. i think its because you capitilized it. it only catches all lower case and a capital F.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Jake...It was Jake that you were thinking of.[/QUOTE]

thanks, ass haha

I tried to stay out of this thread to respect the rule, and I come here to find this lol

[quote name='JimmieMac']See, here's the problem. This clan forum was supposed to be a backstage area, a place where I could show the clan that I wasn't such the bad guy the rest of the boards thought I was but that's all changed now, the people that come in here now have pre concieved ideas of me and they voice them. Such is life. [/QUOTE]
No preconceived ideas from me, man. You called our baby ugly (the CAG clan), so we snapped back. You gotta expect that -- especially when we of the other clan don't know that you're not "such the bad guy."
[quote name='JimmieMac']When you say that I have a "buyoff dinner", what am I buying off? Nobody in the real world knows I play this game or post on the board so what's your point? Who am I buying off? Where's the pay off? I don't follow.

I'm not going to go back and delete every picture I ever posted, not at all, it can stand there for ever, but because there's always a new kid on the block that thinks he knows so much,I guess I can't post things ever again because I'd hate to have to keep explaining myself month after month. I'm even too lazy to keep a link to this post to send to people.[/QUOTE]
Do your thing, man. You obviously don't care what others think or you wouldn't act the way you do. I may bitch a bit to entertain myself, but it's really microscopic to me. I'm more concerned over the fact that I sneezed whilst at my computer last night and just realized that there's dried snot on my headphones. D'oh...

bread's done
Back