CAG Comic: A(ss)perture Science

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Continuing our once per year tradition, WhipSmartBanky and I present the 2007 edition of the CAG Comic!

cagcomicassperture.jpg

High res version (1920x1080)
Vote for us!

[quote name='13thwarrior']The shirt is the funniest part of the comic.[/quote]

Does anyone sell shirts like that? YMMV, B&M Only, DOTD, OOS....the possibilities are endless :lol:

Good one! The look on Cheapy's face as he is penetrating himself is pretty amusing.

Also, please get to work on that line of clothing.

The comic looks great, by the way. Excellent art work, WhipSmartBanky.

....he's fucking himself. I get it now. Wow, I'm an idiot for not getting that at first.

[quote name='shieryda']Does this prove that Cheapy will go to great lengths to do anything we request of him???[/quote] Only if those requests result in my pleasure.

[quote name='geminas01']Does anyone sell shirts like that? YMMV, B&M Only, DOTD, OOS....the possibilities are endless :lol:[/quote]
http://www.cafepress.com/cheapassgamer

[quote name='youruglyclone']it took this long before someone did a self-buttsex joke with the portal gun...granted the execution was off, but bravo![/QUOTE]
Oh now I get it. The art didn't help.

[quote name='ITDEFX']wait... I thought you needed to project this on to a hard surface instead of empty space.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy seems to be having no trouble maintaining a hard surface.

Haha, took a second to get that. I was thinking, though, wouldn't you never be "successful", since the front and back are moving at the same rate? You would have to somehow move the portal itself forwards and backwards.

[quote name='Deadpool']Holy shit i might just get myself a devil customer hat!
[/quote]

Thank you for the link. I didn't see a black winter hat on there. Was one ever produced? I could use one here in chilly Chicago!

[quote name='orntar']what is the bioshock reference? and i have played the game.[/quote]

The phrase, "Would you kindly..." is the one Fontaine (Atlas) would use to control the players actions.

Great comic, guys. I can't wait for next years comic.

[quote name='youruglyclone']it took this long before someone did a self-buttsex joke with the portal gun...[/QUOTE]
I'm kind of surprised no one said "is it gay or masturbation" yet.

No...wait. There it is.

bread's done
Back