CAG Community Award 2007

[quote name='guinaevere']Maybe we should nominate Cheapy. ;)[/QUOTE]

I did. He could have easily sold out Speedy but he didn't. He has won this in my book.

And, of course, Speedy has my vote for Deal Buster 2007.

CheapyD has my vote for doing what I wish many more people would do. Showing who has a bigger sack against a major corporate entity that's holding a nutcracker.

HM:
Marten for his bottomless bag of generosity
Briansraregames for being the poster child of cheapass videogame retailers.

I forgot about Cheapy, he's been pretty good all year round, hired a lawyer to help Speedy when he could have just did what they asked him to do... would have been a lot cheaper for him.

[quote name='Thomas96']I forgot about Cheapy, he's been pretty good all year round, hired a lawyer to help Speedy when he could have just did what they asked him to do... would have been a lot cheaper for him.[/QUOTE]I'm glad you nominated me though, because I definitely try very hard to help out new PS3 users, put together CAG PSN gaming, etc.

Oh god.

If The Mana Knight even makes it as a nominee on the ballot for the CAG community awards I'll quit this site for good.

marten. i maintain charity will still always outweigh posting deals. speedy is turbo awesome, but there should really be a seperate award for someone like him. maybe the "speedy award." and he wins it. every year.

I voted for briansraregames because I like all the cool contests and such he does in the forum. He was also nice to donate items to the Child's Play raffle.

This is a hard one. I actually am not posting who I voted for, but I would say this particular award goes to either Brainsraregames or marten.

I feel like an ass... I voted Speedy, because he/she got absolutely F'd by CC.

However, then I learned what Marten did.

I'm going with Speedy. He does it week in week out. Martin did a great thing though, and the CAGs did an even greater thing by turning out their pockets for a really great cause. And they say we're cheap! Ha!

bread's done
Back