CAG Community Award 2008

[quote name='a5ehren']Rename it the speedy memorial community service award :p[/QUOTE]

I like this idea alot. Plus if speedy doesn't win, we can always break out the pitchforks and torches.

Close between jp0213 and speedy, but speedy gets my vote for this year. A lot of work and legal headaches were endured by speedy, yet he still managed to deliver week after week. I always looked forwards to his posts and hilarious sigs. Well deserved.

jp0213 for his EB/GS TIV contributions. Needed it for the combo with the HWV $3.99 OG VG deal to succeed, and I thank him for it.

close tie between speedy and marten.

every childs play raffle Marten comes up with the most insanse stuff that he donates. he even sent out two packages to lucky cags and hooked them up tight!

Speedy for obvious reasons.

I know speedy is a bang up dude and probably deserves some kind of lifetime achievement award, but Marten is nuts. No way he shouldn't walk away with this, easily.

There is nothing like intel to get ahead of the shopping crowds. Thank you Speedy1961 for all of your hard work and commitment. Long live, Speedy1961!!
Click Here to try GameFly for FREE or start for only $8.95!!

[quote name='smarkbran']I gotta go with jp0213 for giving us the Eb coupons and keeping tabs on trade in values. He puts in a lot of work into the forums.[/quote]

I agree. Another one for jp0213

While I always enjoyed speedy1961's ads, the amount marten contributed towards Child's Play was unbelievably generous and he has my utmost respect for it.

bread's done
Back