CAG Community Award 2010

[quote name='JP']I agree, definitely should be up there. I think the only person who got more nominations than reddjoey was SHC-gamer, who will in my guestimates run away with this award.[/QUOTE]
Agreed ... "reddjoey" should've been in the list for such an awesome sticky-worthy thread, frequent updates to the information, and an obsessively active role in answering questions & providing insight. My vote is "none of the above" if reddjoey isn't listed. :(

[quote name='mightymek']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='megma42']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shrike4242']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sonnyforple']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='louiedog']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thenutman69321']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JVorhees#1']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fatboyjam']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dchrisd']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bsmiff']ReddJoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chrono Gear']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wirechild']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='p5ych0']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vamn']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Cameron4All']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kaltic']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tunavi']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flybrione']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FiendCameron']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='htown01']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KingDox']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nexter13']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fritolay59']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jazzman']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gertle627']My vote also.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HumpsMcLovin']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JP']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='icp_00_111']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='totoguy']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VidPower']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Cornelius']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dashrendar']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']JP or Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jabrim']Reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PaddedCell']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bigsick']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='victimsofadown']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

[quote name='emg28']reddjoey[/QUOTE]

reddjoey

When you consider that GameStop is going to win all the "Worst of..." awards, I think that makes JP's professionalism and hard work in the GameStop thread (and trade-in database) stand out that much more.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I'm probably going to be the only person who does it, but that's fine.

I nominate DV8MAD for helping craft the trading forums into a strong community. The lowball sales may have slowed down a little bit, but it's impossible to miss some insane deals on the lowball sales. Plus, he's gone out of his way to try and give (an Xbox 360 for TLP? That's damn awesome) while in a sucky predicament. He even offered free shipping from Japan on a lowball sale.

Plus, he's always willing to lend a helping hand. He deserves at least some recognition.[/QUOTE]

THE ABOVE TOTALLY NICE. I've ordered a bit from him and never disappointed.

SHC-Gamer, for sure. What DEPARTMENT HEAD do you know who personally answers all emails CAGs send him and makes sure any problems are fixed? That's a ridiculous amount of dedication, whether he is getting paid for it or not. Having to put up with the truckload of stupid questions he gets each day from people who don't read the OP would drive anyone insane, but he's all smiles. And then still takes suggestions from all of us for even better deals

Thanks for all the kind words. Looks like the community award had plenty of contenders this year, so I'll hope for next year. It's tough, there are a number of CAGs up there that have really contributed tons of work to making CAG better.

SHC-Gamer. Never have I seen anyone from a corporate standpoint work so dilligently to help out the MANY, MANY people that was having issues with their company.

Hawaiiboy is basically the only reason the BBV thread is still active. SHC-Gamer posts great deals, but again, he's still basically doing it for his company. DV8 is also simply amazing. IATCG amuses me with his bitching as it makes sense when he does... But JP is, IMO, the hardest working member in CAG, so he gets my vote out of pure respect.

[quote name='spedmunki']not SHC-Gamer[/QUOTE]

This cannot be said enough. Whatever one thinks of what be has done at Kmart, ruining clearance at 2 retailers should disqualify him for this award.

Wow. I'm third, behind SHC and Frisky.

I'm shocked. I really would've thought that JP would've either won or come in higher than I did just because of how much work he does on the Gamestop trade value thread.

bread's done
Back