CAG CONTEST: Best CAGcast Flash Movie Wins $100 - Congrats to Vidpower...winner!

I like the Cagcast Mountain one the best, by far. It was simply amazing. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Plus, it brought a bit of a tear to my eye.

Simply fantastic editing, wonderfully put together, and a great concept.

Too bad it didn't win. It was definitely the best.

They were all really really good. Like I mentioned on the show, it was really hard to pick a winner.

Of course now I am wondering if we can turn this into a weekly video podcast (on iTunes) from user submissions (CAGcast Video Remix) and perhaps give away a similar prize every month.

[quote name='CheapyD']They were all really really good. Like I mentioned on the show, it was really hard to pick a winner.

Of course now I am wondering if we can turn this into a weekly video podcast (on iTunes) from user submissions (CAGcast Video Remix) and perhaps give away a similar prize every month.[/QUOTE]

I doubt you saw my posts in numerous other threads, but I'm willing to make a game for CAG featuring CAG almost every month. You just have to say "go" and I'll get hopping to it. Mostly will be arcade style stuff, but those are hard to not like.

Nice job and congrats, Vid! I know yours was my wife's favorite. (Man, the OTT forum would run wild with that.)

I'm glad I wasn't a judge, because there were so many good ones, but it was really cool to see everyone's different take on the vague "do something with the audio" theme.

There wasn't one that I watched and didn't think, "I wish I had thought of that!"

EDIT: Typos are bad. Forgetting to add "n't" to a word completely changes the context. I will do better to remember that.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I almost crapped in my pants I laughed so hard...listening to the CAGbackmountain. Hillarious.[/QUOTE]
I still can't believe that didn't win. It's still litterally roll-on-ground hillarious even after seeing it months later for the tenth time.

bread's done
Back