CAG Defacing/Hacking News & Updates

The home page is hijacked again, but direct links into the forums let you make posts.

Now I have saved a direct link to the Game deals.

Stupid little shits have nothing better to do, I suppose.

So email addresses were compromised??
The OP said that it might have been, so I guess you missed that point. Assume your email has been captured, so if you're using the same password here as you do for your email, go change the password on your email it since you're being not so smart about password security.

fuck this clown. Here are his bullshit communiques:

[attachment=19709:image.jpg][attachment=19710:image.jpg][attachment=19711:image.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
AypnVgw.png

Dat's some quality security you guys got here.

Yeah... The site should just be down until this shit is taken care of, because it obviously is still a problem.

Weird shit going on with CAG. I'm at work and some "child molester" page shows up. It freaked me out a little but now I see it's just some asshole being an asshole.

Dat's some quality security you guys got here.
I got that too, just now, while checking my "playing" games list so that I can take one of them off. Now I've gotta save that for later, I guess.

Anyway, no internet security is perfect, unfortunately. And also, what a classy prick... love the bitcoin image :roll:

Is it safe to change the password now, when no one's know what's happening? I've heard something about sid re-capture to go further. Once the password will be changed, new sid will be generated. So if someone's listening for it...

The site should be in offline mode, I don't know why it's still online.

Is it safe to change the password now, when no one's know what's happening? I've heard something about sid re-capture to go further. Once the password will be changed, new sid will be generated. So if someone's listening for it...

The site should be in offline mode, I don't know why it's still online.
If you change the password now, and the guy gets in again, he may get your new password along with your old one.

If you change the password now, and the guy gets in again, he may get your new password along with your old one.
The guy may not need the passwords if he already have one, no matter whose. Hash replaced and combined with the fresh sid might be enough to get access to the content. He's aiming for the master password or key(s). As the OP said, no one knows how deep they are.

I don't know how the security works here but tons of fresh sids can be helpful to the attacker.

You used to make me build a backlog

Late night when you post these deals

Make me build a backlog

Late night when you post these deals

Now I know when that bitcoin bling

That can only mean one thing

I know when that bitcoin bling

That can only mean one thing

Ever since I left the forums,

You got a security reputation for yourself now

Everybody knows and we feel stressed out

CAG you keep going down, you got our wallets filled up

'Cause ever since I left the forums,

you started showing less and goin' down more

This fucking molester's showing up more

Showing some skype info I've never seen before

Jesus H. Murphy, have the Cyber Police even been notified about this yet?!! Their backtracing division can backtrace it so that consequences for this little shit sipper and his cohorts will never be the same.

http://youtu.be/jG1h-BAYSbE

I'm assuming that the topic viewer looking screwed up right now is normal and that we're still not completely back yet, right? I was able to log on about six minutes ago and was kicked back out for a few, so I'm guessing that's the case.

CAG is back up, and lots has changed to make the site more secure. Due to lack of sleep there'll be some jankiness for a day or two - things I know about and will be fixing tomorrow include:

- Product search not yet up

- This text editor is bright white now

- Image uploads broken in a few places

- Shitty accidental double posting bug is back

- Page load time is a bit on the slow side

If you spot anything else, let me know. (I'm expecting a lot.)

bread's done
Back