CAG Destiny PS4 Group

^ Naw, I think the clan creator has to approve your entry & he's pretty tied up with Forza right now ;) .

Ah screw it... I just set up a new clan for CAGs to use:  CAG Raiders of Lost LOOT

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/479965

I'm leaving it open for Group and Clan acceptance.  So it should be easier for all CAGs to feel loved.

I can always lock it down if we get too many crazies. 

Use it, don't use it. It won't hurt me...

physically anyway :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about making a new clan, but wasnt sure how many people would jump on board and was worried about future clan type trophies in the future DLC. So i didnt want to leave the one i was in. But it would be nice if there was one just for PS4 players.

good idea, i would join, but you can't be in 2 clans at once, can you?
Don't think there's a limit on how many clans you can join, but don't quote me...

I thought about making a new clan, but wasnt sure how many people would jump on board and was worried about future clan type trophies in the future DLC. So i didnt want to leave the one i was in. But it would be nice if there was one just for PS4 players.
Yeah, I'm not sure if it'll get used. But figured we're at a point where players that are gonna keep playing have settled in and may need one spot to join up for clans.

Regardless, it's there for any CAG to use... no takesy-backsy

blume3
PS4
random times depending on plans/days off

Add me. I am interested in raids/heroic strikes/crucible. In the request msg just put CAG so I know its not a random.

I have been waiting a few days for the clan request to be accepted.
Someone in the clan group said it best, cheapy's moved on from Destiny.

No way to know when you'll get accepted.

That's why I started up the new clan. Up to CAGs to want to use it though.

EDIT:

this kinda sums it up :lol:

https://twitter.com/Shipwreck

Robert Goode @Shipwreck · 2h2 hours ago

I don't think there will be any Destiny talk on the CAGcast tonight. I believe all of us have stopped playing it.

They need to do something about people quitting in all game modes real bad...It sucks when dudes bail at the start of a strike but at the end when the boss is half dead both guys bailed tonight wtf...You should lose xp or marks or something or be locked out for 30 minutes. Anything to get people to stop being pussies.

I need to do the weekly heroic on 28 to get enough coins for that sweet sniper rifle this weekend. Send me a message if anyone wants to team up. I'm level 27 so probably one person would be enough but the more the merrier.

PS4 totallyjem

Ok so i got invited to a raid group last night and they were already at the level right before the end and we got past that but could never get past the last part. So do I have a checkpoint now for the last level that a group could theoretically just finish the last part for the loot? It was very strange having not played the raid ever to be at the end and to die over and over because people were lost in time. The group was very determined but just didnt seem to have the right combo of classes. I think almost everyone was warlock and a few hunters. The VOG is no joke if you dont know what to do exactly all the time you are doomed to repeatedly die while people figure it out.

I need some help killing Xyor, for the exotic Thorn bounty. Anyone willing to help?
I just got the thorn bounty last night begore i called it a day. Will have to do that too soon. I can help you out later tonight if you javent done it yet by then

I just got the thorn bounty last night begore i called it a day. Will have to do that too soon. I can help you out later tonight if you javent done it yet by then
That'll be great, I'll return the favor when you get to that part of the bounty.

That'll be great, I'll return the favor when you get to that part of the bounty.

R u still looking to do that bounty? Was asking you last night btw but dont know if you heard me. Thanks btw for the help on the nightfall and weekly.

I might have to try and both weekly and nightfall with my lvl 25 later. Well probably just the weekly soloing. Unless anyone wants to do it together and defeat the boss underneath the platform method. Hehe. I have icebreaker for what its worth so sniping will be my method

R u still looking to do that bounty? Was asking you last night btw but dont know if you heard me. Thanks btw for the help on the nightfall and weekly.
Sorry, didn't get your message. A couple of CAGs helped me out with that one. It was tough, we died a few times.

Planning to do the nightfall this Tuesday night once it resets with a few CAGs.

It's actually pretty easy to solo that bounty. Just play it safe as you work your way through the strike. When you get to the end just stay in the room before the boss where the shrieker spawns. You can clear the trash and cheese the boss pretty safely from there. When the shrieker or witches spawn to prevent you from camping you just backup into the previous room and wait for them to despawn. When Xyor shows up just unload your super and/or heavy weapons. It's an easy kill. Only took me 2 rockets if I remember right. There are videos on YouTube if you want to see it done. It was way easier than when I tried to group for it.

The 4 wizards that spawn in the third wave when dinklebot is opening the door get me all the time when I try to solo it.

Can someone help me run this moon strike? It's lvl 26, i'm 25. Its for the exotic hand cannon bounty. Msg me on psn or here, my psn is blume3.

Trying to gather a Wednesday night raid group together, around 9 PM EST. Anyone interested?
Cant it be 8pm pst? Waaah! Hard to get into a raid group here!

Can someone help me run this moon strike? It's lvl 26, i'm 25. Its for the exotic hand cannon bounty. Msg me on psn or here, my psn is blume3.
I have yet to do crucible in mine. Hehe! I'll add you later when i get home. You pst ir est? If ever i can join with jgu on thurs

I have yet to do crucible in mine. Hehe! I'll add you later when i get home. You pst ir est? If ever i can join with jgu on thurs
I'm EST. The only way I finished the crucible part was with Atheon's Epilogue. I never had more than 25 pts when I was trying to use void fusion rifles, shotguns, and rocket launchers :p Assists count towards the crucible bounties too, so hang back, stick with team mates to get assists to keep you you KD ratio high.

So is the CAG clan dead because the people that started it are no longer playing? Should we start a new clan or can they turn control over to active members?

I'm still playing everyday.  Just have to wrestle away control of to the clan from Cheapy and Wombat's hands somehow.

Anyone live in Tokyo or Pequa? :)

is anybody is looking to run the raid this week in the earlier half of the day message me and maybe we can set something up. the weekly nightfall too.

you can add me, blume3 is my psn. Just put CAG in the message so I know it's someone from here and not a random. I need help on the exotic bounty, weekly/nightly strikes and the raid. I just hit level 27.

Anybody up for vault of glass? Level 27 titan I haven't done it yet but I have a mic and play within a team. Literfiend78 is my psn

Looking for a crew for VOG haven't played yet.

Have a lvl 27 Warlock

working on a hunter now but can switch if a spot needs filled.

PS4

PSN: Kamagii

Feel free to join the new clan i made for CAG. "Cheap SHAQFU Gamer", since they wont allow Ass in the title. :D Should be set up to add you automatically without having someone needing to approve you. Its for Xbox and Playstation. If anyone has any suggestions for the clan let me know. If anyone wants to be an admin to the clan let me know too.

http://www.bungie.net/en/clan/detail/587813

Thanks 7th I added. I see you like to do raids was wondering if maybe we could do a raid if we get enough people? I haven't played raid yet but would like to.

Thanks 7th I added. I see you like to do raids was wondering if maybe we could do a raid if we get enough people? I haven't played raid yet but would like to.
I will do raids but wait until tomorrow for a fresh one. Did all i can this week already so i wouldnt get any rewards. Send me a friend request.

Cheapy said it is set to auto approve so I dont know why anyone that wants in the CAG clan couldnt get in. 

If you are having issues still just send him a tweet or message on here I guess...

Any new ps4 players out there? Need to add more people who plays this game on my list. Hehe! Add me up: craizieboi888

Any new ps4 players out there? Need to add more people who plays this game on my list. Hehe! Add me up: craizieboi888
Just bought a PS4 Destiny bundle tonight! I am a level 20 Hunter (playing since the game launched on PS3). Anyone feel free to add me, my PSN name is BowserG.

bread's done
Back