CAG Family Album Post Your Picture Here

hmmm, why not...

warp2.jpg

[quote name='The Mana Knight']If you saw my thread asking if CAG members wore glasses, contacts, etc., you would have saw I said I don't have them. Most knew I didn't, since I mentioned it a few times. There's no denying my left eye is going bad and probably need them, but I can't exactly afford an eye exam right now (I gotta wait for another year or so) and contacts/glasses (if my eyes really are bad). Part of the reason I never want to wear glasses is because I'd look really bad in them and probably look nerdy/geeky. :whistle2:(

I do have a PlayStation hat though and there are pics of me wearing it (and a Sphinx & The Cursed Mummy T-Shirt that I got for free).[/QUOTE]

Never really venture into the random OTs. To be honest, I don't know how I wound up in here :razz:

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']hmmm, why not...

fawfa4.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I'm your biggest fan!!! ;)

Also:
n12430140_34571235_6070.jpg

Suck it. And yes, that is me. I know I don't look like a Super Bitch, sorry to disappoint you.

you forgot the "/" :razz:

If that is you (going out on a limb and assuming), you do look cute. At the very least, better than 95% of the "girl gamers" I've seen.

I should post a pic . . .

Grrr I was gonna post DoK pic but it is missing from the Classic "I'm a Bridesmaid in a wedding today, and I'm shaq-fuing PISSED" thread.

EDIT: ah she beat me too it

Yes i'm definitely suprised by TMK's pictures.... I've always imagined you as a nerdy girl.. haha

[quote name='Rocko']...Is that DoK recently?[/QUOTE]

She looks a little young to be honest. doesnt look like a super bitch, neither does my wife and she can be if she wants to so I guess I believe it.

[quote name='Rocko']...Is that DoK recently?[/QUOTE]
January of this year.

I know. :( Though I suppose that it'll be to my advantage when I'm older.
I'm 19.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']
d_7387.jpg

Because you and your girlfriend are so attractive.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68387547@N00/36030424/in/set-796610/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68387547@N00/231458280/[/quote]

you've crossed the line. i wasn't in this thread nor provoking you in any way. i don't know how you got into my flickr account because it's set to private. i've freely posted other pictures on CAG and in my public profiles such as facebook and myspace, if i wanted my picture in this thread i would've posted it here myself. everyone is entitled to take a bad picture every once in a while.

this shows the kind of person you really are. i hope you get banned.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']
n12430140_34571235_6070.jpg

Suck it. And yes, that is me. I know I don't look like a Super Bitch, sorry to disappoint you.
[/QUOTE] Awww.

There's a CAG Facebook group? :shock:

[quote name='-Never4ever-']
index.cfm

A pic I took for my Myspace a year ago. Not really a picture person, and I apparently don't smile all that often.[/QUOTE]I'm on MySpace, and it says invalid image. Is your image invalid then? :p
[quote name='gunm']All TMK has to do now is reveal that he does, in fact, work for Sony, and the circle will be complete.[/QUOTE]I'm unemployed right now. I never worked for Sony, but I do get in on more info than most (I'm a G.A.P. and Underground Member, but that's not what I'm talking about).

[quote name='Chika']you've crossed the line. i wasn't in this thread nor provoking you in any way. i don't know how you got into my flickr account because it's set to private. i've freely posted other pictures on CAG and in my public profiles such as facebook and myspace, if i wanted my picture in this thread i would've posted it here myself. everyone is entitled to take a bad picture every once in a while.

this shows the kind of person you really are. i hope you get banned.[/QUOTE]
I apologize for bringing you into this, but honestly, it doesn't excuse your boyfriend from being a big, ugly, fucking asshole. Maybe he should think before he posts next time he's making fun of someone else's attractiveness.

[quote name='TFN']Yeah, where is said FAG Cacebook?[/QUOTE]The first group was called "CAG- Cheap Ass Gamers", which I found first.

I recently found "CAGcast Video Game Podcast" and "Cheap Ass Gamers".

Just search for them on the search engine. There aren't many members there yet.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']January of this year.

I know. :( Though I suppose that it'll be to my advantage when I'm older.
I'm 19.
[/quote]
Good lord. I would seriously think you belonged in a middle or elementary school if I just stumbled upon this picture somewhere. Not that that's a bad thing, I'm just surprised.

It is indeed a cuteness overload. :grouphug:

And I have to say wow at that fat chicks post. Harsh.

[quote name='shrike4242']Oh, this won't end well at all. Nope. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Makes you wish you still had some of the ole Mod Powers back eh?

For the record, that pic was taken back in Jan.

I'd take one now, but I'm kinda a wreck atm. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Oh, this won't end well at all. Nope. :shock:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Hmmm....Mana Knight starts up a picture thread. Those usually end well [/sarcasm][/QUOTE]

I called that one. Where's my prize!?

Everyone please, let's just stick to posting our pictures. We can talk about them a little, saying someone looks like how they expected, or if they surprised them.

bread's done
Back