CAG Family Album Post Your Picture Here

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Aren't you the one who posts nudez of your "girlfriend?" ;)

And no, I'm recently taken. :)[/QUOTE]

My face: :D -> :whistle2:| -> :cry:

Just kidding, thank god my gf doesn't scout CAG :D

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Aren't you the one who posts nudez of your "girlfriend?" ;)

And no, I'm recently taken. :)[/quote]I think he was actually just asking you for a ménage à trois.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']My face: :D -> :whistle2:l -> :cry:

Just kidding, thank god my gf doesn't scout CAG :D
[/quote]All right. Now I'm waiting for Dallow to just come in here and go, "You don't want to post pictures. No matter I have them right here." Then he proceeds to post pictures of when you thought you were alone.

[quote name='Predator21281']All right. Now I'm waiting for Dallow to just come in here and go, "You don't want to post pictures. No matter I have them right here." Then he proceeds to post pictures of when you thought you were alone.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Ah Dallow, CAG's lovable stalker.

I have some higher resolution photos of myself, but I think I'll go for a low resolution, shitty web cam picture where I'm wearing an eye patch.

1537948557_l.jpg

I've got a picture of me doing a karate kick through the air, but I'm not posting it because I look like a huge douche bag.

I'll post pictures of me once I get my JGR costume finished...

[quote name='Brak']I have some higher resolution photos of myself, but I think I'll go for a low resolution, shitty web cam picture where I'm wearing an eye patch.

1537948557_l.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Johnny Knoxville mated with Steve-O.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I've got a picture of me doing a karate kick through the air, but I'm not posting it because I look like a huge douche bag.

I'll post pictures of me once I get my JGR costume finished...[/QUOTE]

I think I saw that pic once on 4chan . . .

[quote name='TFN']You know..

We are talking about him.. and hes like.. right behind us reading.[/QUOTE]

PFFT. He's in my closet peeping and that shit has been locked for years.

Okay, I'll bite.
demidon5mo.gif

But really.
Goofy picture taken at a baby shower where this fellow attempted to consume a child. Fortunately I put on my evil stare and consumed them both. I've got much longer, curlier, hippie hair now. AND I'm in the back.
RapeTime.jpg

[quote name='Predator21281']All right. Now I'm waiting for Dallow to just come in here and go, "You don't want to post pictures. No matter I have them right here." Then he proceeds to post pictures of when you thought you were alone.[/quote]
...says the CAG with "predator" in his name.

[quote name='jer7583']Okay, I'll bite.
demidon5mo.gif

But really.
Goofy picture taken at a baby shower where this fellow attempted to consume a child. Fortunately I put on my evil stare and consumed them both. I've got much longer, curlier, hippie hair now. AND I'm in the back.
RapeTime.jpg
[/QUOTE]

WTH is that seemingly flaming mass in the backround?

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Eh, I'll join them later. Like, when I have more than one pic of myself :lol:[/QUOTE]

haha just take strell's photo and that makes 2 :lol:

[quote name='jlarlee']
jcole.jpg

jl.jpg

second ones from 2004 the first 2006 or 2007[/QUOTE]

Why do you look so pissed to meet Powell, and why does it look like your evil twin is going to pants him?

[quote name='musicnoteless']Am I the only one that has seen Strell's Picture?

amish06.jpg

Don't believe me? Request for his Mii.[/quote]

No, you are not the only one.

I still have his saved for a rainy day.

And by rainy, I mean armageddon.

I hadn't turned my Wii on since Mid January till the other day when we had a brown out in the apartement building. Checked out my Mii Parade and there was a Strell Mii dancing across my screen. He looks like Mr. Unoriginal. Which is to say, Amish.

I'll try to upload a pic of me later, but wow TMK, I always imagined you to be like this fat hardcore nerdy kid that goes to my school that sits in the computer lab and puts in hours of Runescape. You actually look normal. The world is full of surprises!

[quote name='JimmieMac']I hadn't turned my Wii on since Mid January till the other day when we had a brown out in the apartement building. Checked out my Mii Parade and there was a Strell Mii dancing across my screen. He looks like Mr. Unoriginal. Which is to say, Amish.[/QUOTE]

No one has any reason to doubt this.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']No girls exist on the internet anyway, so we wouldn't be confused at all. ;)[/quote]

Well, if that's true...then you LIED to us. Ms. Man :)

~HotShotX

[quote name='Blackout542']I'll try to upload a pic of me later, but wow TMK, I always imagined you to be like this fat hardcore nerdy kid that goes to my school that sits in the computer lab and puts in hours of Runescape. You actually look normal. The world is full of surprises![/quote]
I refuse to believe that those are real pictures of TMK

... Yes in reality He is really a very short 3 foot fat white kid with glasses hiding inside his robotic mechanized Cool looking black man suit.
Seriously, tug on his right ear and the black guy splits in half and behold TMK.;)

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Why do you look so pissed to meet Powell, and why does it look like your evil twin is going to pants him?[/QUOTE]

dunno about the twin but I was beat from spending 2 hours in 125 degree weather waiting on him.

You know...DOK is super-cute.

I'm kinda disappointed by that. In my mind, she will always have an uber-bitch scowl and hair pulled back far too tight...

I see you guys talking about me....

Here's an old picture of me. A year or so.

Unshaven, slightly drunk, and goofing around.
I need to take some new ones.

1201414504_l.jpg

Here is a candid picture of me taken this morning, out on the balcony having a cup of coffee:

57274591pc0.jpg

Nothing better to judge a man's character than his coffee-drinking demeanor, I always say

Err... so why do you like William H. Macy so much? I mean, yeah, the guy's in every fucking movie ever, but... that one post has a total of three pictures of him in it (counting the avatar and sig), and it's slightly suspicious by that point.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Why do you look so pissed to meet Powell, and why does it look like your evil twin is going to pants him?[/QUOTE]

You'd be pissed too, if the Secretary of State got to wear a bulletproof vest and all you had were your lovely BDU to shield you from strays.

*witholding desire to make a request for a picture of jlarlee with a recently deceased semi-celebrity*

[quote name='Chacrana']Err... so why do you like William H. Macy so much? I mean, yeah, the guy's in every fucking movie ever, but... that one post has a total of three pictures of him in it (counting the avatar and sig), and it's slightly suspicious by that point.[/QUOTE]

"I AM CLINT HOWARD" was already a registered CAG when he joined.

bread's done
Back