CAG Fantasy Football League "Whatever" Set your teams...

kjauburn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Original Post is below in the spoiler tags...

I know there are already at least 2 cag leagues out there, but I started another for all the people who jump in at the last minute. Post if you want in and I will send you a PM with the password. Its a 12 team league for now, sorry I can't stand the 20 team leagues. Live Online Draft is Tue. Sept. 4 at 4:00 PM Eastern, not much of choice left in draft times. Using Yahoo...

Why am I making people ask for a password? Because if your to lazy to ask for a password then your probaby to lazy to keep up with a fantasy football team...

League Home
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/cag_football
Join a League Link
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Confirmed (All spots filled)
Chaos Dragons - KJAuburn
Spartans - CocheseUGA
New York Silencers - Silencer
CSideGamer - CSideGamer
Warsong - PHi ||
Pitfall Harries- Pitfallharry219
Randytsai - Randytsai
Da Bombers - Warbie
Reese's Rockets - VRS1650
Fighting Dogs - Sying
Neudogs - Neudog
Vipers - Primetime

League Name: CAG Football
League ID#: 640406
Password: cag

Current Scoring:
Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (4)
Interceptions (-1)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

League Home
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/cag_football

Teams - Owners
Chaos Dragons - KJAuburn
Spartans - CocheseUGA
New York Silencers - Silencer
CSideGamer - CSideGamer
Warsong - PHi ||
Pitfall Harries- Pitfallharry219
Randytsai - Randytsai
Da Bombers - Warbie
Reese's Rockets - VRS1650
Fighting Dogs - Sying
Neudogs - Neudog
Vipers - Primetime

Week 1
Fighting Dogs
VS. Chaos Dragons

Neudogs
VS. Spartans

Da Bombers
Vs. New York Silencers

Randy Tsai
VS. Reese's Rockets

Pitfall Harries
VS. CSideGamer

Vipers
VS. Warsong

Im in, please send me a PM with the league # and password. The link doesn't work, says I'm not part of the league. Yahoo username: sheldonying

[quote name='sying']Seems like you are the only one to do the sheet right. Whats the scoring? # of people.[/quote]

12 Teams. I had the scoring posted before and pulled it down since it looked like shit and I was to lazy to edit. Its pretty standard open to suggestions. I haven't put bonus points in for passing, reception, or rushing yards.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Post the league #, otherwise I can't get in.[/quote]

League ID#: 640406

Added the current scoring settings to the main post.

Awesome! Thanks! One little thing though, the team layout seems off to me...

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN.

Any thoughts?

[quote name='sying']Awesome! Thanks! One little thing though, the team layout seems off to me...

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN.

Any thoughts?[/quote]

Standard is QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF + 6 bench spot for whatever.

I changed the 3rd WR to be a W/T (Wide Receiver or Tight End) and left everything else.

As for scoring I probably add one time bonus for 300 passing, 100 rushing, 100 receiving yards. Nothing extreme maybe 2 - 4 points...

Only other item I was probably going to change is take the offense points for punt/kick returns away and give them to the defense. Therefore we basically be drafting defense/special teams as one. Otherwise there could be a handful of WR/RB that could get nice bonus points from KR/PR and the rest of the teams would be screwed...

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Original draft time still good, or could we do it sooner?[/quote]

Hate to change it in case people already set aside the time. Open to suggestions. Monday and Tuesday really were the only days with draft time slots in the afternoon left. No times left at night until after the season starts.

[quote name='kjauburn']Hate to change it in case people already set aside the time. Open to suggestions. Monday and Tuesday really were the only days with draft time slots in the afternoon left. No times left at night until after the season starts.[/QUOTE]

Original time is good.

Monday day is good. Tuesday day is good.

Just tell me if you change it.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Original time is good.

Monday day is good. Tuesday day is good.

Just tell me if you change it.[/quote]

Yeah I plan on just leaving the time instead of having to get the word out about a change...

[quote name='kjauburn']Yeah I plan on just leaving the time instead of having to get the word out about a change...[/QUOTE]

Cool.

BTW, are you still good with me picking up/paying for Prime when I come to town next (9/8) weekend?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Cool.

BTW, are you still good with me picking up/paying for Prime when I come to town next (9/8) weekend?[/quote]

Sure

[quote name='sying']Can the time be later. 4PM EST is too early for me... job and all[/quote]

It was the latest available before the nfl season starts. I will keep a eye out in case there are cancelations and slots open for later draft times. Originally I was shooting for 9 eastern.

10 confirmed w/ 2 slots open. 2 people have requested those slots and I will give them until Sat. to confirm their team or open the slots for other people.

Just a quick poll for those who have confirmed. Are 12 teams plenty? I feel 12 is the right number considering its hard to find starters when the league size gets to big. Plus the draft starts to drag when there are to many teams. I might be open to a 14 team league if people feel strongly about it...

Looks like some times opened up Sunday the 2nd and Wed the 6th. Monday Already had a few times open.

Sun. 2nd - 2PM, 3PM, 4PM
Mon. 3rd - 2PM, 3PM, 4PM
Wed. 5th - 4PM, 5PM, 6PM

Changing times to help one person is always tricky, because you could screw a few others who end up missing the draft.

Anyone feel strongly post your thoughts. We have 1 vote to move it to monday.

KJ will be back in a couple of days. He got banned for posting Miss Nevada's raunchy pics.

OK, I lied. He posted naked pictures of himself. It was hawt.

Anyways, he'll be back on Monday.

Back from my 3 day umm vacation. There is one spot left in the league. Updated the OP with the password just to fill the last spot. I left the draft time alone since between posts/pm's it was obvious a single time wasn't going to work for everyone. Anyone who can't make just rank your players the best you can and let the autodraft run.

[quote name='kjauburn']Back from my 3 day umm vacation. There is one spot left in the league. Updated the OP with the password just to fill the last spot. I left the draft time alone since between posts/pm's it was obvious a single time wasn't going to work for everyone. Anyone who can't make just rank your players the best you can and let the autodraft run.[/quote]

I would like in.

I was one of the unfortunate ones who said we were ready for a "C" league but did not make it in time for this thread, not that I think it really matters.

I'd have to autodraft though.

EDIT: After actually reading your post :wall: I joined. My team is the Vipers. Thanks a lot kj.

If you guys could offer some advice as to the best draft order position-wise, I'd appreciate it. Obviously RB goes first, but I'm unsure after that. This is my first time in a FF league and I might be having my sister, who is currently at home, draft my players for me. I'm having difficulty with the custom player rankings on Yahoo.

Of course, if you want to keep your competitive advantages, I could understand that too. ;)

Reminder draft at 4:00 PM Eastern today.

Primetime most drafts normally have run on RB/QB. Then WR/TE as a second tier. Defense probably starting going around 6th round and kickers at the end. Its more about overall value of the top players, but thats a average breakdown from my experience.

Scoring Bonus Added
300 Passing yards 2 point bonus
100 Rushing yards 2 point bonus
100 Receiving yards 2 point bonus

*DEFENSE will receive all credit for special teams touchdowns. No touchdown points for offense players on kick returns and punt returns.

bread's done
Back