CAG FIGHT CLUB - Here comes a new challenger! (Organize ONLINE battles here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chacrana']Lol, pretty much. I'll get around to it. I promise that I'll work on it at the absolute latest when Tekken 6 comes out.[/quote]

:lol: I'll hold you to that ;)

I hope next year that some of you guys actually go to EVO, THE fighting game event in the US.

That way I can beast you guyz in real life ;) CAG MEETUP EVO2K9!

[quote name='MarkMan']I hope next year that some of you guys actually go to EVO, THE fighting game event in the US.

That way I can beast you guyz in real life ;) CAG MEETUP EVO2K9![/quote]

like I've always said, it's not a matter of me not wanting to go or just not having time, but finances. :(

[quote name='judgeTurpin']VF5 anyone?[/QUOTE]
You need to ask sometime before 3am. I'm always up for VF5, but my wife would kick MY ass for playing it now.

Alrighty I bought SC IV on friday, so add my name to the list. My xbox live GT is Unsavory Niblet Im going to be picking up the SC IV Hori arcade stick on friday (probably online) so I should have it sometime next week.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You need to ask sometime before 3am. I'm always up for VF5, but my wife would kick MY ass for playing it now.[/quote]

alrites man...i'll hit u up next time and send u an invite...

Soul Calibur sucks!!!

Butt Hole Calibur... that's what I'm saying!!

anybody down to play sum REAL fighting games tonite?!?!?!

Garou, 3S, A2, or Vampire Savior?? holla!!

1gsow6.jpg

i beat someone called wombat twice at marvel vs capcom

GGPO: user name aihuman(west coast)
Marvel vs Capcom
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike(not very good)
Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn GGPO keeps crashing when I start it. Give me a bit to fix it.

Edit : Fixed. It just started working fine.

Did you make a GGPO forum account? And make sure you got your ports forwarded if you don't have UPNP enabled on your router.

ggs smallwind. you've got an awesome Q. 3rd strike is one of my weakest games IMO. so ti felt good to get some practice in.

hanks got some mad ryu skillz too. ggs man

whaaaat I missed GGPO nite?!?!?!

I start a new job soon so I'll have less time for console/rpg/sit-down type games and more time for small burst games like fighters!!

GGPO... soon!!!

[quote name='heavyd853']Anyone still on GGPO? I want to see how well I'd do against you dudes with a stick instead of a keyboard.[/quote] I can hop back on GGPO if you want to fight a few matches.

[quote name='gigan54']ggs smallwind. you've got an awesome Q. 3rd strike is one of my weakest games IMO. so ti felt good to get some practice in.

hanks got some mad ryu skillz too. ggs man[/QUOTE]

GGs to you to. Sorry my PC power supply is a piece of shit and I had to fix it. Your Makoto is excellent.

My Ryu is decent because I've been playing as the bastard since 1991. ;)

[quote name='SmallWind']I can hop back on GGPO if you want to fight a few matches.[/quote]

You don't have to, I'm going to bed soon anyways. But thanks for the offer.

[quote name='SmallWind']Did you make a GGPO forum account? And make sure you got your ports forwarded if you don't have UPNP enabled on your router.[/quote]

I'll make a new account tomorrow. No clue how to do the port stuff.

I swear every time I exit a match my lobby thing freezes up.

GGPO is dope but man it is bugggggggy~~~

GGs SmallWind!! will play another day!

So GGPO night on Saturday then? GGPO/SCIV ?

Let me know so I can edit the title! I'll be playing this weekend too, finally have some free time X_X

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'll play against you some more this weekend. Want to practice my Sophie.[/quote]

what's to practice? 1k, 1a, 236b, etc...will be a nasty mixup for most of the online spammers. : )

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I pulled off a kara double shoryu against Smallwind! I'm so happy right now, I've never done that.

Empty cancel! df Roundhouse, during the first frame while Ken is ducking he moves forward a bit, letting you go farther since its cancelable.

The timing is evil though!

Also, GGS Smallwind! Your punch timing with Q got alot better really quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back