CAG Fighter Thread XXXIX - Fighters Reborn 08 Ultimate Match

superbly happy about the damn tekken dr update... the thing needed it but I can't say much since I'm NAT3...

also, glad to hear about phantasia... is it PS2 or PS3?

[quote name='MarkMan']Battle Fantasia is 100% coming out in the US. I can confirm now. With extra modes. You heard it here first.[/QUOTE]

Any word on if it'll be out near the time of the Japanese release? I'm thinking about going ahead with the import of the PS3 version.

[quote name='SmallWind']The 3rd new SF4 character is a Mexican wrestler named El Fuerte.[/QUOTE]

:)

4-7577-2892-1.jpg

Haha... a Lucha character named "El ____" isn't exactly the height of innovation in a fighting game, but he should be an interesting addition to the cast. Besides, some of the classic SFII designs were kinda generic when you think about it. You had your karate guy, army guy, sumo guy, jamaican guy, etc. No reason a new "generic" character can't become awesome.

So we've got the World Warrior 8 and the three new guys so far. I'm hoping we get some Alpha/III/Final Fight love in that cast soon!

El Fuerte...

THE STRONG...

Or... hard.... however u like it... lol.

About US version of Battle Fantasia, no idea on release date, I'll try to find out.

How did I miss that Skullomania was back in? Is that the first screenshot of that?

Just a note, I added every one from the list I posted earlier into Brawl. Please add me if you haven't already. :D

Edit: wait a minute... That ain't right... *sigh...
-G

[quote name='MarkMan']El Fuerte...

THE STRONG...

Or... hard.... however u like it... lol.

About US version of Battle Fantasia, no idea on release date, I'll try to find out.[/QUOTE]

Either way, you've provided ULTIMATE INFORMATION on this game, so thanks for that. I saved moneys.

I don't particularly like the new SFIV character design, but it's not horrible. I dunno why we can't get something a little less... weird.

[quote name='simplygriff']How did I miss that Skullomania was back in? Is that the first screenshot of that?

Just a note, I added every one from the list I posted earlier into Brawl. Please add me if you haven't already. :D

Edit: wait a minute... That ain't right... *sigh...
-G[/quote]

It seems you can only use Skullo when you're being electrocuted.

[quote name='MarkMan']I wish that really was good old Skully... damn electricity based attacks X_X[/QUOTE]

I saw that in the phot/scans earlier but immediatly assumed it was an electrical attack anyway. only if I saw a red scarf I'd know it's skully... IMHO he'd be a great fit in SFIV.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']It seems you can only use Skullo when you're being electrocuted.[/QUOTE]

Well that does make perfect sense... hahaha. :D
-G

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix makes its downloadable debut on the XBLA and PSN by utilizing the original game code, while creating a fresh upgraded experience with new artwork and high resolution 1080p graphics. In order to stress test the online capabilities, Capcom will bundle a beta with the Xbox Live Arcade release of Commandos 3, which will last for 8 weeks and let you play one stage as either Ken or Ryu.

[quote name='MarkMan']Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix makes its downloadable debut on the XBLA and PSN by utilizing the original game code, while creating a fresh upgraded experience with new artwork and high resolution 1080p graphics. In order to stress test the online capabilities, Capcom will bundle a beta with the Xbox Live Arcade release of Commandos 3, which will last for 8 weeks and let you play one stage as either Ken or Ryu.[/QUOTE]:shock:

http://blog.capcom.com/archives/998

s-kill posted the inclusion of new modes in HD Remix...

One being an online 8 man tournament mode... (PERFECT!) and also a display option for hitboxes (AMAZING, this is going to be so useful)...

I don't mind the change in art so much... I just want to play it already!

I'm buying it for Super Turbo, everything else is a bonus... ^_^

[quote name='Capcom Blog']The last thing I’ll mention is concerning the talks the have been occurring online concerning the filesize of the game with respect to features on the 360 and the PS3 versions. I can officially say that the filesize will not be an issue. With great help from the guys at Microsoft, we will be able to offer the same features on both platforms to the same quality as each other. To use the term I’ve been reading on the forums, neither console version will be “gimped” due to any kind of limitation.[/quote]promising! :D

[quote name='B:L']WHY IS THERE A fuckIN' ELF (AGAIN) IN MY SOUL CALIBUR!? :bomb:[/QUOTE]Non-human characters in SC seem fine to me... what the hell is Astaroth supposed to be anyway?

bread's done
Back