CAG Fighting Game Collection Vol. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guile! :)

I'm *this* close to pulling off Orchid's 18 hitter with the spin kicks and light punch. the timing is a bit different for this.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']sorry to clog up about tekken again, but lee's tekken force armor actually makes me want to play with him now... makes him less 'pretty boy"-ish[/quote]

Thanks for the Armor King vid. I wish I was better at Tekken but I just can't get those linking throws or 10-hit combos down very well.

No prob Apossum!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I uploaded the new Zaibatsu Armor King T5DR Combo Video on youtube since I thought it was real nice... anyone can check it out here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IPJDWCxB4No

if it dosn't load up, it's because it may still be in processing.

[/QUOTE]

Armor King got some capoiera moves now? craziness.
man, if TTT2 is a ps3 launch title, i'll have a hard time resisting picking one up on launch.

[quote name='Apossum']Armor King got some capoiera moves now? craziness.
man, if TTT2 is a ps3 launch title, i'll have a hard time resisting picking one up on launch.[/QUOTE]

it's not exact copera, but yeah... basicly mix king with a mishima and you got armor king.

TTT2 is a very high probability for the PS3 since so many people want it and the fact that it will be easyer to do for the PS3 than Tekken 6 in terms of story and characters.

that...whaddyacallit...jumping kick where both legs are extended out but the person's back is bent forward...is a capoiera move.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Thanks for the Armor King vid. I wish I was better at Tekken but I just can't get those linking throws or 10-hit combos down very well.

No prob Apossum![/QUOTE]

You really don't have to know how to do them, they're next to useless past scrub play. You just need to know how to block/escape them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back