CAG FIGHTING GAME THREAD Vol. 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chacrana']Thursday at the earliest.

Edit: Interestingly though, it's not even listed on their site...[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing they'll probably have 5 copies per store.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm guessing they'll probably have 5 copies per store.[/QUOTE]

Most likely. Though it may be another situation like with Neowave where BB waits a long time to actually get any copies in.

I'm hoping to pick it up at Gamecrazy tomorrow or Wednesday myself... I haven't played the Alpha series in so long and it'll be nice to have the games.

Well I have a 5 GGC, and I would like to use it since there doesn't seem to be any deals for the game.

Also, like someone mentioned before, the game isn't on their site, so I am not even sure if they will even get the game.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']um wow... someone needs to start a new thread... we just hit 500 posts! didn't even realize how far along we got this time.[/QUOTE]

I'll make it-- I need a few minutes to prepare the picture though!

Edit: nevermind...i don't even have a few minutes...have to do my homework before hitting the bar tonight!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']does anyone ever think Alpha 4 will ever happen? seeing capcom's track record seems to point at them stopping at the number 3 always...[/QUOTE]

Since I came to Japan, I've learned that over here the number "4" is bad luck.
Like its associated with death and misfortune. Kinda like how we think "13" is unlucky, but times 10.

I wonder if that could be the reason......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back