CAG Frapper (Put yourself on the CAG Map!)

[quote name='Wombat']Maybe Ill expand my Job search to the area with the most CAGs.[/QUOTE]

maybe least for better chance of gettin gamin deals

[quote name='JimmieMac']A bet's a bet, a deal is a deal.

Get the fuck out.[/QUOTE]

I've really got to agree. You can't go back on your word.
I mean, it's not as if you have to give up CAG as a resource... you can still log in or even log in invisibly. But you did make that bet, and you lost.
You must back up your word, lest you prove yourself completely without honor.

[quote name='JSweeney']I've really got to agree. You can't go back on your word.
I mean, it's not as if you have to give up CAG as a resource... you can still log in or even log in invisibly. But you did make that bet, and you lost.
You must back up your word, lest you prove yourself completely without honor.[/QUOTE]

Uh...what?

[quote name='Moxio']What... it says I live on a fucking farm xD[/QUOTE]

It put me in the suburbs...and i live out on a farm XD

Wow, at least 2 CAGs within 10-15 minutes of me on the Frapper, I know of a couple more locals not listed. YOU FRUCKERS DON"T TAKE MY DEALS!

lol

My tag thingy is a few blocks off but i guess that just means im less likely to get raped by an anonymous CAG. 13 Bay Area CAGs, not bad.

maybe i'm retarded, but it seems that CAGs near me are disappearing...the first day their were like 4 CAGs in MD and when i checked a couple days later, only me...wtf? oh well, i haven't checked recently because the map is on some bullshit

Looking at the map, I thought,"This is a simple way to avoid a trip to the post office and shipping costs/hassle, to boot! I'll find someone nearby and we can just hand each other something we want to trade. If either is dissatisfied, we could easily return the items, too. Heck, we could be openly rude and inspect the items on the spot. Cheap, easy, and rude all wrapped together. What more could you ask for?"

A few minutes of looking earns me....very little. Most folks don't indicate a want/have list for trades (e.g. in their signatures) and the few who did (and who are in my area) didn't have any overlap with my own list. *sigh*
:whistle2:?

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Umm... whats w/ the anal is nice picture below the map? :shock:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, saw that too. Quite disturbing to say the least.

[quote name='levi333']Yeah, saw that too. Quite disturbing to say the least.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Whoever did that is a fucking prick.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']cool...bbobx's message made me laugh for some reason[/QUOTE]
[quote name='SOSTrooper']Umm... whats w/ the anal is nice picture below the map? :shock:[/QUOTE]That did not.

[quote name='Moxio']Ugh. Whoever did that is a fucking prick.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i was showing my little bro the sattelite images of our house and neighborhood, and then to see that crap, thats not cool

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Umm... whats w/ the anal is nice picture below the map? :shock:[/QUOTE]

I'm glad its gone. I saw that picture at work (!)- I'm glad my boss wasn't around.

bread's done
Back