CAG Game Collections - Race to 500,000 $500 Giveaway - Winner Posted

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

I am still in shock that I actually won this. I have to thank CheapyD and Cheap Ass Gamer for making contests like this possible. I have had an extraordinary last few days, and this has certainly topped it off.

[quote name='jbroush99']His whole collection is Xbox 360 games. I smell some Microsoft bias in the air! ;)[/QUOTE]

Hahahah. Believe it or not, I have been collecting systems for close to 23 years. I honestly can't list nor would I want to list every game I had. It just becomes bragging after a certain point. Just happens that the 360 is what I play the most right now so that's what I added. ;)

I have like over 100+ games are PS3/PC. I'm currently working on add my collection games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Static X']:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

I am still in shock that I actually won this. I have to thank CheapyD and Cheap Ass Gamer for making contests like this possible. I have had an extraordinary last few days, and this has certainly topped it off.

Hahahah. Believe it or not, I have been collecting systems for close to 23 years. I honestly can't list nor would I want to list every game I had. It just becomes bragging after a certain point. Just happens that the 360 is what I play the most right now so that's what I added. ;)[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

bread's done
Back