[CAG Game Group] TEAM FORTRESS 2 - **sign up with CAG Fortress 2!!**

hey guys, just to let you know again that I used to be the guy who hosted this weekly but I'm out of the picture until my xbox comes back from repairs in january.

someone else has to be the organizer/host for the next few weeks.

Yeah I miss our games, doc. Hopefully you get your 360 back fast.

So who is going to be hosting and doing all that? Will that be you ThatDamnDave? I know you host a lot of the gaming groups, but can you manage to do TF2 Wednesday and then COD4 Thursday?

Actually, I guess technically we don't need a designated host, as whoever starts up a game first on that gaming night could just invite whoever is online at the moment and is registered with CAG Fortress 2.

I won't be able to host as I can never pin down my schedule, but yeah, if everyone interested in playing sends a friend request to CAG Fortress 2, it shouldn't be hard to get a group going off of that.

Send those requests in, I'll do another round of acceptances tonight.

Well, wednesday was kind of not together. I did see kentu3 aka "khondor " and played a few rounds with him, however there wasn't a GROUP of CAG members playing. Next wednesday, unless someone else volunteers, I'll try and host. I have only hosted once before and a guy was complaining about lag (Just one guy though). Anyway, we'll find someone else to host if my connection skrews everything up.

Regardless, I hope to see a larger turnout for the day after Christmas. Please, if you are interested and haven't signed up already, send a friend request to CAG Fortress 2.

Hope to see you guys WEDNESDAY.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Well, wednesday was kind of not together. I did see kentu3 aka "khondor " and played a few rounds with him, however there wasn't a GROUP of CAG members playing. Next wednesday, unless someone else volunteers, I'll try and host. I have only hosted once before and a guy was complaining about lag (Just one guy though). Anyway, we'll find someone else to host if my connection skrews everything up.

Regardless, I hope to see a larger turnout for the day after Christmas. Please, if you are interested and haven't signed up already, send a friend request to CAG Fortress 2.

Hope to see you guys WEDNESDAY.[/quote]

Played with metalstorm a couple of weeks back and had some good games with some people at gamejabber.com.

Metal...turn your mic on next time so we can talk...I will definetly try to get in on the 26th for some TF2...also working on my 1000 kill achievement.

[quote name='ivanctorres']Played with metalstorm a couple of weeks back and had some good games with some people at gamejabber.com.

Metal...turn your mic on next time so we can talk...I will definetly try to get in on the 26th for some TF2...also working on my 1000 kill achievement.[/quote]

Cool.

Yeah, I turn my mic off when my kids are up. Many times, I am talking to my wife or kids while I am playing (if before 9 pm EST).

I love this game. I find myself playing this almost every night!
I am really loving the different classes. I have a lot of fun with the engineer, soldier, and demoman. However, I like to step out of my comfort zone and play as the sniper and the scout.

I hope to be able to play this upcoming Wed, as I am off work that entire week, i can stay up later (usually get up at 6am)... I hit 800 total kills last night after a nice 50+ kill round, well on my way to the last of the TF2 achievements.

Hope to see the CAG'ers online for some fortress tonight.
I will be in late as I have tickets to a Basketball Game
But will be on if anyone wants to play.

I am going to try to be around on here tonight. Need most, if not all, TF2 achievements. Will want a change of pace after playing Lego Star Wars most of the day.

m3talst0rm tried to get a game going tonight but nobody showed up. being its the holidays this is understandable. I hope we can get things more organized as the weeks go by.

also, If you are new to the game dont hesitate to shoot me a friend request.

yeah I got a game invite and I'm sorry I couldn't make it - wife and I were watching a movie - we had just gotten in town yesterday evening from being in one town or another with families since last Saturday and she just wanted to chill and watch a movie. I did get my 1k kill about a week ago though ;) Plus I got COD4 and that might pull me over to the dark side (Thursday nights...)

Are the CAG gaming nights usually not laggy? I actually got the Orange Box for real a few days ago, and i joined a match with the best connect possible and it was still unbearably laggy, just like back in October when i tried to play it.

[quote name='kentu3']m3talst0rm tried to get a game going tonight but nobody showed up. being its the holidays this is understandable. I hope we can get things more organized as the weeks go by.

also, If you are new to the game dont hesitate to shoot me a friend request.[/QUOTE]
yea holidays AND xbox live being sucky.

I sometimes forget that there is cag fortress nights haha

Add me too, just got my 360 back this past week and primed for gaming nights now. ;D Is there a CAG friends of friends GT out there?
GT: awwjayzin

[quote name='shinryuu']Add me too, just got my 360 back this past week and primed for gaming nights now. ;D Is there a CAG friends of friends GT out there?
GT: awwjayzin[/quote]

yes, CAG Fortress 2

Yeah I just got this and I really enjoy it (the reason I got the Orange Box) so I'll be joining everyone in this, though I don't know about tonight.

If only if it was a thurs/fri/sat night. Damnit, why do I have to work on wenesday night?!!

But for those that want to play TF2 some other time, my gamertag is Youthinized.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Yeah, I'll be in tonight as well.

Those interested don't forget to send a friend request to CAG Fortress 2.[/quote]

Time? Prefered in EST? :(

By next Wednesday I'll finally have my Internet/Network situation taken care of in my new apartment. Sounds like the perfect time for me to finally get into TF2. Got room for a noob?

Is it cool if I join in on this? This game is no fun without a team with communication and sense of friendship. Gamertag: Ahadi275, let me know what I have to do to join.

I still accept requests on CAG Fortress 2 periodically, so if you're interested in having access to that friends list of fellow TF2 players, send a friend request to CAG Fortress 2.

I'm down for some game time tonight as well. I'm going to add CAG Fortress 2 in a little bit. What time, roughly, is game time?

Sorry I missed your game request the other night, aok, I was watching a DVD with the gf. Generally people get on for game nights around 9pm EST, but I probably won't be there, so that's open for discussion. I'll do a round of CAG Fortress 2 acceptances when I get home tonight, so send a friend request if you're not on the list already.

[quote name='Khondor']Hey mac101010
you where totally kicking my ass tonight.
:lol:[/quote]

lmao i dunno what happened. we kept losing so i think i got into a rage, and i took it out on u :lol:

What time is this going down tonight? Depending on the time will determine if I can do it tonight though. But I mean, we could always schedule another night or something, right?

bread's done
Back