[CAG Game Group] TEAM FORTRESS 2 - **sign up with CAG Fortress 2!!**

Good times last night. I'm really bad at TF2, but I guess that's to be expected, considering that was only my third or so time playing it.

I'm going across the country for a business trip next week, so I'll miss the next two Wednesdays.

Haha yeah, I got two games in and it was fun! I finished Portal a while ago, but I've been sitting on TF2 this whole time, so it was satisfying to finally get my first game in. Heh, it's fun sneaking around as a spy and cutting people up.

[quote name='aok123']darn i missed that game... how did anyone know which match to go to?[/quote]
If you have CAG Fortress 2 in your friends list just view all of its friends and you can see whos on and shoot somebody a message.
or you can add me or someone above to your friends list.

Had a blast playing last night. thats the most CAG'ers ive ever seen
play at one time.

Great job hosting Wet Ninja
no lag whatsoever

[quote name='Khondor']If you have CAG Fortress 2 in your friends list just view all of its friends and you can see whos on and shoot somebody a message.
or you can add me or someone above to your friends list.

Had a blast playing last night. thats the most CAG'ers ive ever seen
play at one time.

Great job hosting Wet Ninja
no lag whatsoever[/quote]

Just wanted to second Wet ninja's connection: great stuff! ...and it was the most CAG's I've seen as well.

I'm glad we were able to get so many CAGs in those matches. I was a bit worried; I came on kind of late, so I thought all the matches would be full already.

Sorry we missed you, aok123. Hope you'll be able to join in next time.

Oooh I got this game for my birthday last month and have been looking for more people to play with. I'm in!

GT: Nikkis Back H0E

^ The 0 is a zero.

quick question about the grey matter (25 headshots) acheivement, does it have to occur in ranked matches or can you get it in player (or whatever the casual matches are called) matches? Also, do you have to complete the matches for the headshots to count? The only reason i ask is because when i started a player match i had 5 headshots according to the acheivement counter thingy, i got like 3 more and then checked the my acheivements and it still said 5. Anybody got an answer?

[quote name='whataboutbob?']quick question about the grey matter (25 headshots) acheivement, does it have to occur in ranked matches or can you get it in player (or whatever the casual matches are called) matches? Also, do you have to complete the matches for the headshots to count? The only reason i ask is because when i started a player match i had 5 headshots according to the acheivement counter thingy, i got like 3 more and then checked the my acheivements and it still said 5. Anybody got an answer?[/quote]

1. Yes, you can get it in Non Ranked games.

2. This one unlocks during the game once you get your 25th headshot.

Are you sure they were headshot cause it won't record if they are not.

You have to be sure you get a headshot, just hitting them near the head won't count, usually it says critical hit if you got a head shot. A quick way to get this is to play on 2Fort and you can bring in the head shots easy.

[quote name='KiLL3r']1. Yes, you can get it in Non Ranked games.

2. This one unlocks during the game once you get your 25th headshot.

Are you sure they were headshot cause it won't record if they are not.[/quote]

yea, they were headshots cause it displayed the headshot icon and in the match totals it said 3 headshots. Still dont understand why they didnt register.

[quote name='doc_zaius']It's been awhile but I am for sure going to be playing and hosting this wednesday![/quote]

dang, I just realized I'm not going to be able to play on wednesdays anymore.

:cry:

[quote name='doc_zaius']dang, I just realized I'm not going to be able to play on wednesdays anymore.

:cry:[/quote]

So, are you not hosting tonight, or does this just mean after tonight? I really think that we should see how many people are interested in changing the night. Wednesdays are so hectic for me, my Master's program work is due on Wednesdays and I can never stay up too late because I have to get up early for work (I'm an English Teacher). /Whine

Well, I'll be on in an hour or so. Hope to see you guys on.

I vote Monday or Friday nights around 8 PM EST. Wednesday's game time falls right when the lady gets out of work, meaning I need to pick the bitch up and spend time with her instead of my xbox. And that's only a half complaint...

[quote name='Ahadi']I vote Monday or Friday nights around 8 PM EST. Wednesday's game time falls right when the lady gets out of work, meaning I need to pick the bitch up and spend time with her instead of my xbox. And that's only a half complaint...[/QUOTE]
the fact that you refer to her as "the bitch" says otherwise hahaha

[quote name='genneo']the fact that you refer to her as "the bitch" says otherwise hahaha[/QUOTE]

I love this girl to death :lol:

But she doesn't understand the concept of "game time". I'm just grateful I haven't called her "the bitch" when she's around.

The good news though, I move back to college tomorrow, so a lot of time in the evenings just opened up, so I could possibly make Wednesdays now, I gotta see if life permits it or not. But for real, I want to play this with some CAG's, because this game sucks in an unorganized environment when no one talks, and no one coordinates with a team.

Sweet. I'll totally get in on this provided that it's after 9 on Wednesdays.

Well, that and if I get around to picking up a new Live sub this weekend. :lol:

We could change the day if other folks want to. we only put it on wednesdays because the CAG COD night was thursday (the old time).

I could do

tuesday
friday
saturday
sunday

I just got Orange Box the other day. I was a pretty big TFC player back in the day, but now I don't have the comp to run TF2, so unfortunately I have to play it on the 360. While it's still fun, I still feel I lack some ability to do things.

Anyways, I'm looking for some half-decent players to play with. I've only maybe played with/against 2-3 decent players on LIVE.

Send me an request if you want to play, most likely if I see someone playing TF2, I'll pop my disc in as well and ask for an invite. I also sent an invite to CAG Fortress 2.

I would be for a TF2 CAG game on Friday or Saturday Night.

And a quick question on the Head of Class Achievement. What clarifies as a complete round? The first team to win 2 out of 3 (in say 2 fort) or finishing a round with a different character? Because I'm at 8/9 and I could swear I've been all characters through the dururation of a single round.

[quote name='defmonkey05']I would be for a TF2 CAG game on Friday or Saturday Night.

And a quick question on the Head of Class Achievement. What clarifies as a complete round? The first team to win 2 out of 3 (in say 2 fort) or finishing a round with a different character? Because I'm at 8/9 and I could swear I've been all characters through the dururation of a single round.[/quote]

On 2 Fort a round is consider the period of time it takes for either team to get 3 flag captures and win.

Was wondering if we should start a new thread considering the Wends time slot has seemed to change.

And also I'm looking for some people to help with the 'Friends Like These...' achievement. Thankkks.

Yeah, I was just wondering what was going on with this, since CAG is back up and running now.

It would be extremely nice to play with people who DON'T sing the entire time. :lol:

i got the orange box and still haven't played TF2 yet. I'd really like to try it out, as long as you guys wouldn't mind playing with a n00b for a while. i'll send a request later.

I traded it for Assassins Creed because the XBL community isn't the biggest. I went ahead and got the PC version, tons of fun and doesn't require the best PC.

[quote name='Khondor']Not much going on with this.
Is anyone still playing?[/quote]

I'm still playing but not on a regular night.

maybe we should set up a bi-weekly match or something?

[quote name='doc_zaius']I'm playing this weekend on Sunday. I'll host for a couple of hours or so.

if you want to play let me know.[/quote]

Im up for this. I'll shoot you a friend request.

bread's done
Back