[CAG Game Group] TEAM FORTRESS 2 - **sign up with CAG Fortress 2!!**

[quote name='radjago']I have this, but I play mostly on PC now. I'd go back to the controller for a night with CAGs though. I should still be on the group list. I think I still need the 7 friends achievement too. You might try posting in the Achievement Group thread and see if we can get a few more on.[/QUOTE]
I just rebought this on Saturday and that is the last achievement I need so I wouldn't mind playing as long as it is a decent time.

[quote name='eliter1']How many people would be interested in trying to get a game night going this Wed?[/QUOTE]

I would. Anytime after 7 EST works for me

Ok, including me there are 4 people interested for Wed night so far. Lets all agree on a time and see if we can get more people interested. I am one of those in need of the "with friends like these" achievements, if we get enough people those of us that need it can probably get it.

[quote name='CombatCraig']I have to work at 5am lol so my vote is anytime from 7-10[/quote]

Ok, what time zone is that? I can do pretty much any time but I would prefer after 8-9 PST, but like I said that is just a preference. For the rest of the people planning on getting this going what times work for you?

[quote name='CombatCraig']I have to work at 5am lol so my vote is anytime from 7-10[/QUOTE]

I'm in a similar boat in the Eastern Time Zone.

[quote name='eliter1']Ok, what time zone is that? I can do pretty much any time but I would prefer after 8-9 PST, but like I said that is just a preference. For the rest of the people planning on getting this going what times work for you?[/quote]

Oops sorry EST

So what time tonight? Are we starting 7pm eastern? It seems like that works for several people.

I'm up for this as well, but I won't be home from classes until 8:30am, then I have Grifball practice from 9pm EST to whenever, but I can definitely get in a game or two of TF2 tonight.

GT: ColHotShotX

~HotShotX

Alright, so it sounds like 7pm EST is what works best. I have to go help my grandpa fix a truck but I should be back right in time so I'll see you guys there.

Do we have a host?
I don't have a good enough connection to host here at home. I am pretty sure HotShox has a good connection but he might be a little late so anyone else wanna step up to the plate.

Sent you guys some Friends Request, I am trying to get the "with friends like these achievement", If I forgot sorry add me.

Hrmm I haven't played TF2 in like a year. I'd really love to get in on this tonight. I may just have to let the DVR take care of Lost for me. Or I could hop on after Lost and play a little bit.

I don't get home from work until 7:30 and unfortunately it looks I'm going to have some snow/slush shoveling ahead of me when I do arrive. Oh well, maybe next time.

I'll definitely try to hop on for this though 7pm EST is usually early for me. If people are still playing after 9 I can definitely hop in for some games then. I'd like to get "friends like these" achievement as well, but I'll wait to send out FR until I get there.

I can host 14 players pretty reliably most of the time.

Send me a friend request, I play with a group of people pretty frequently.

[quote name='eliter1']
Do we have a host?
I don't have a good enough connection to host here at home. I am pretty sure HotShox has a good connection but he might be a little late so anyone else wanna step up to the plate.
[/QUOTE]

I think mine is good. I can give it a shot I guess unless someone KNOWS they have a good connection.

[quote name='jer7583']I can host 14 players pretty reliably most of the time.

Send me a friend request, I play with a group of people pretty frequently.[/QUOTE]

Friend list full

I don't think this is going to happen. So far I'm just finding games with 12 year olds who think no one but them can play

Can you do a friends only game?

*EDIT*

Oh well I guess maybe next time

Last edited by a moderator:
So i JUST got back.... THat took longer than expected. Seems like the game night didn't happen. I tried getting on as soon as I got back but my damn Xbox won't read my Orange Box game, early signs of the RROD?

Well, I played with CombatCraig for a couple of matches just after 7 pm EST but the people we were playing with sucked. They were some randoms that just kept being annoying since we were losing.

I saw eliter come online just before I was about to go to bed after I downloaded the RE5 Demo.

[quote name='cdeener']Well, I played with CombatCraig for a couple of matches just after 7 pm EST but the people we were playing with sucked. They were some randoms that just kept being annoying since we were losing.

I saw eliter come online just before I was about to go to bed after I downloaded the RE5 Demo.[/quote]

Yeah I got tired with those kids real quick

I was online from 7-7:45 playing but somehow missed you guys. I may send a friend request just so I know when you are on next time. Are we trying this again next Wednesday?

[quote name='Katra']I was online from 7-7:45 playing but somehow missed you guys. I may send a friend request just so I know when you are on next time. Are we trying this again next Wednesday?[/QUOTE]
My bad I should have added you when I got home. I will make sure to add you today.

I missed this on Wednesday night, but I'm game to try to get it going again sometime. I'll warn you that I haven't played it very much, but I still have fun with it. I would definitely like to play it with some CAGs. Feel free to add me to your friends list for this.

I'm in for some TF2 action. Live handle is TNStarDuster. Just send me an invite mentioning you are from CAG because I deny all random invites w/o comments unless I've played with them or otherwise know them.

I'm down for a TF2 CAG night. Any night but Friday cause that's CAG NHL 09 Night. Just send me a invite as well saying your from CAG. I've been playing it alot for some reason.

so TF2 has been crashing consistently on the load screen when I'm hosting games, but only when hosting. has this been happening to anyone else?

I'd be interested in playing with you all, let me know when the next game night is...I'll try to remember and join...here is my gamertag: jiorrigse

[quote name='Coper3000']I'm pretty excited to play this for 360. After 9+months on the ps3 version, I am overdue for a few new updates and such.[/quote]
If you want updates you got to get the PC version. ;)

[quote name='sinned47']im glad to see people still play this game. i never see any games up[/QUOTE]

?

I play pretty much every night and find games fairly easily. There's stretches where the game says they can't find any games but that's because all the games being played are all full up.

Just spam the player match queue, you'll find matches. Anywho, I play.... alot. Feel free to add me and make sure you say CAG in your message.

bread's done
Back