CAG Gaming Group - Madden 08 Tournament (Second round underway)

Oh damn, I forgot about this. Seeing as how I just got 3 Wii games from TRU, and Halo 3 coming tomorrow, I would like to just forfeit, as WaltJay is the one who has contacted me, but I wasn't on. Besides, I think I would have lost anyway :razz:

hlb96 - New Orleans Saints - 17
vs.
m2nster - Cincinnati Bengals- 10

Good game vs tanimal. I got lucky and got the win.

[quote name='ZForce915']awwjayzin - This is my pick for winner. He must be good if he is going to play as the Bills.[/quote]
lol, I already lost. Badly. I got caught by two play actions, which turned into TDs, so it was over by then.

[quote name='Tanimal']could i take someones place if they are not responding.

even though i lost in the first round already[/quote]
Same here.

If either one of you sees Ultimate Matt X online and wants to play him, you can take my spot. I haven't had a ton of time and it's no fault of UMX's that we haven't played. I'm still going to cut this off Saturday morning though and move on so that we can get going. Thanks guys.

I'll update the thread when I get a chance. If anyone happens to get a game in before then, more power to you. If not, I'll cut it off with that post and the posting of the second round brackets.

Updated in OP, also posted here:

Second Round Matchups:

squadoosh - Philadelphia Eagles
vs.
WinnemuccaRyles - Carolina Panthers

hlb96 - New Orleans Saints
vs.
Wowous - New England Patriots

For those that had first round matchups that they didn't complete. You can still go ahead and play them and if you do, you'll play someone else who didn't finish their first round match. Outside of that, this is our group going forward.

bread's done
Back