CAG Gaming Group: Rock Band

Charron

CAGiversary!
TAG: CAG Rock Band
(Send a friend request to get involved!)

If you join the group, please post here with your respective skill levels, so people can find bandmates of equal footing. If it's desired, I'll compile them all in this post. If you play multiple levels (say, you're comfortable sometimes on Expert, but moreso on Hard), I suggest listing based on how many songs you can play at that level. (Like, I can play mostly Expert drums, but some songs I just can't.)

Perhaps we could even orchestrate a Rock Night at some point during the week, for everyone to get on and play with/against each other.

As for me, I'm playing X Guitar, X/H Drums, X Bass, M/H Vocals. I've got lots of leftover 48 hour codes from Tropicana, so if you wanna have me on, just give me a little warning.

Guitar/Bass - Expert
Drums - Expert [ some songs i may need to be saved ]
Vocals - Hard

note: i have most of the down loadable content.

XBL: Toilet Pigs

Guitar - Hard/Expert
Bass - Expert (minus GGaHT)
Vocals - Medium to Expert (depending on song)

And I got 118 songs

Count me in. I have over 90% of the DLC.
(Not sure exactly what the number is.)

Guitar: Hard/Expert
Drums: Hard/Expert
Vox: Hard/Expert

Expert Drums

I have around 103-105 songs. Basically over half the DLC.

Note: I can not beat Blackened or Run to the Hills. I can not beat Don't Fear the Reaper by myself but I can get through it in a band. I still don't understand how I got 93% on Don't Fear the Reaper in a band but I always fail when I'm by myself.

Guitar/Bass - Expert
Drums - Expert/Hard (Most songs I can do on Expert other than a few DLC songs and maybe the last tier)
Vocals - Expert/Hard

Gamertag: GenDV138X

I work all day Thursday through Saturday so I usually play Saturdays after midnight and Sundays through Wednesdays.

I have 59 of the DLC songs including the OXM pack, as well as all of the main and bonus songs. I'll be picking up the Boston pack on Tuesday and possibly the Grateful Dead pack as well.

Guitar/Bass: Mostly Expert, I can't beat "Green Grass and High Tides," and a few Metallica songs. I can't beat "Thrasher."

Drums: Mostly Expert, I'm stuck on "Dead On Arrival." I beat Hard. I have beat "Tom Sawyer" and a few of the last tier songs.

Vocals: Medium at least. Of the songs that I've tried on Hard and Expert, I seem to do fine. I got like...96% on Hard vocals on "Ballroom Blitz" last night.

I have a large amount of DLC. I'm not sure how much...

Metallica pack, QotSA pack, "My Iron Lung," "Buddy Holly," "Ten Speed," the Thrash pack, the Sounds song, "Beethoven's Cunt," "Shockwave." I may have some others.

OMG came in to maybe drop my name in and then I seen all you with hard and expert lvls. I am not even that super great at medium. Ok so if there is a group with less than god like abilities I would like to join. lol

Guitar/Bass - Expert. I breeze through most songs.
Drums - Hard. Will play Expert if you enjoy saving me. :lol:
Vocals - Hard/Expert. I know you're digging my falsetto.
Jazz Flute - Jesus

I have a good chunk of the DLC. I think I'm at 110 songs at the moment.

[quote name='BREVITY']OMG came in to maybe drop my name in and then I seen all you with hard and expert lvls. I am not even that super great at medium. Ok so if there is a group with less than god like abilities I would like to join. lol[/quote]

Thats fine with me I don't have to play exclusively with other people that play expert. You could play easy on any instrument and it wouldn't bother me.

X Guitar
X Bass
H/M drums (learning hard, mastered easy)
Easy Vocals (Can do Medium on many songs just don't care to push myself. I like just following along and wanking around on easy.)

expert vocals
expert guitar/bass *still trying to pass Flirtin and GGAHT
medium/hard drums *up to go with the flow on hard

I have all dlc.

gt the red worm

I usually play vocals online and have gold starred 16 vocal songs so far.

Drums: Expert - 116/118 (Run to the Hills, Thrasher, Blinded by Fear and, for some reason, Sprode), 104 5-stars, 20 gold.
Guitar: Expert - 116 5-stars (Shockwave, Thrasher), at least 50 gold.
Bass: Expert - Haven't played much, but I could handle it.
Vocals: Medium/Hard - I really don't enjoy singing that much, it tends to put a lot of strain on my voice. I could do it, but don't expect me to be worth a damn.
DLC: All but Oasis/Nine Inch Nails packs and a few random singles.

Don't really want to drum after 9pm EST really, for the neighbors' sake. Other than that, I'm down for anything.

Guitar Hard/Expert - I can beat all songs on hard except for Thrasher. On expert there are a few songs that give me trouble Green Grass, Filtering and a few other DLC in the solos. These are the only two I need to beat to complete expert.

Drums Medium/Hard. I can pass all the songs on medium. I am stuck on Go with the Flow and Detroit Rock City on hard. I'm not the best hard player but I'm learning. Also can't play drums after 10pm cst.

Bass Hard/Expert - Dont play it a lot but I'm sure I would do fine.

Vocal not my preference but I have passed Medium.

I have mostly all of the DLC except for a few tracks.

bread's done
Back