CAG Hacked - PHPBB Destroyer - Fake Plugin

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I'm getting something different:
Warning: main(module.Informer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/confixx/html/fehler.inc.php on line 36

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'module.Informer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/www/confixx/html/fehler.inc.php on line 36

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: informerpresentation in /home/www/confixx/html/fehler.inc.php on line 52

Everytime I click something I have to click the stop button when it shows up, otherwise I get redirected to the above screen.[/quote]

I'm getting this also..is there any way to fix this?

[quote name='Rig']Warning: main(module.Informer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/confixx/html/fehler.inc.php on line 36

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'module.Informer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/www/confixx/html/fehler.inc.php on line 36

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: informerpresentation in /home/www/confixx/html/fehler.inc.php on line 52[/quote]

I'm getting this too, and I searched for sp2patch.exe and didn't find it...what should I do now?

Edit: The patch never got downloaded to my knowledge.

[quote name='MorPhiend']How were some people posting during the hack? Are they using Firefox or Safari?[/quote]

"I've got the magic stick...." :lol:

[quote name='Rig']I think it has stopped.[/quote]

Yeah, seems like it's fine for now. I hope we get to the bottom of these hacks and take care of the problem.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='MorPhiend']How were some people posting during the hack? Are they using Firefox or Safari?[/quote]

"I've got the magic stick...." :lol:[/quote]

I'm using Firefox and still get redirected.

To stop the redirect (courtesy of Masha):

1) Go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc
2) Open "hosts" with Notepad
3) Add the line "127.0.0.1 plugin.xtupx.com" to the end of the file
4) Save and reload... presto!

[quote name='MorPhiend']How were some people posting during the hack? Are they using Firefox or Safari?[/quote]

no idea....i kept going back and forth to get a 1/2 second glimpse of some of the new posts between getting redirected :lol: some times resulting in me only being able to read one new word at a time

I was hitting "stop" right before the redirect... I am running IE.

Cheapy just needs to update his board version and remove wherever the redirect is in the files (sometimes hard to find and hidden).

Easiest is to cat all the files and do a grep for the IP or address on *.

[quote name='Javil']To stop the redirect (courtesy of Masha):

3) Add the line "127.0.0.1 plugin.xtupx.com" to the end of the file
4) Save and reload... presto![/quote]

neah. It's not mine. Someone reminded me yesterday about this trick. Don't remember who it was, but I remember big rounded B :bouncy: :bouncy: bs

EDIT : It was CappyCobra.

3) Add the line "127.0.0.1 plugin.xtupx.com"
4) (I think this can be optional) Go Start > Run> ipconfig /flushdns
You can reboot as well.
5) Save and reload... presto!

Admins, are there any logs? Can trace them back?

[quote name='whoknows'][quote name='Rig']Warning: main(module.Informer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/confixx/html/fehler.inc.php on line 36

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: informerpresentation in /home/www/confixx/html/fehler.inc.php on line 52[/quote]

I'm getting this too, and I searched for sp2patch.exe and didn't find it...what should I do now?

Edit: The patch never got downloaded to my knowledge.[/quote]

I don't think anything happened with this one. Well, hopefully nothing was downloaded... :?

[quote name='whoknows']Hackers think they are so great, but they arent. I bet I ruined their day now. :cool:[/quote]

Hackers? How about Microsoft? You can bet no Mac or Linux users were affected.

I wonder if anybody not using MSIE was.

[quote name='Xevious']Has anyone email Defender yet about this problem?[/quote]

Cheapy is on now. I am sure he has contacted him/done something.

Yeah it seems like sites are still getting hit even after upgrading to the latest phpbb version.
We'll keep you updated...

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I'm getting something different:
Warning: main(module.Informer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/confixx/html/fehler.inc.php on line 36

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: informerpresentation in /home/www/confixx/html/fehler.inc.php on line 52

Everytime I click something I have to click the stop button when it shows up, otherwise I get redirected to the above screen.[/quote]

ITS A TRAP!!

i got the same thing 2..but it stopped :_x

[quote name='eldad9'][quote name='whoknows']Hackers think they are so great, but they arent. I bet I ruined their day now. :cool:[/quote]

I wonder if anybody not using MSIE was.[/quote]

You're right, I didnt get effected one bit!

[quote name='masha']WARNING! CAG GOT HACKED AGAIN.PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT PLUG !!!![/quote]

What? No it didn't..

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='masha']WARNING! CAG GOT HACKED AGAIN.PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT PLUG !!!![/quote]

What? No it didn't..[/quote]

It was redirecting to another site again. Guys, don't bump this unless there's a problem again.

[quote name='eldad9'][quote name='whoknows']Hackers think they are so great, but they arent. I bet I ruined their day now. :cool:[/quote]

I wonder if anybody not using MSIE was.[/quote]

I was using Firefox and still was affected

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre'][quote name='Scrubking']Just because you don't have the ps2patch file doesn't mean you are okay.

Also look for these files in X:\win\system32 and delete them via safe mode: Ipconf.tsp & Ipconfig.exe

Also an easier way to clean your registry after deleting the crss.exe file is to get a registry cleaner like aceutilites or reg organizer. Once the file is deleted they will detect the bad registry entries and delete them for you so you don't have to worry about deleting something that you shouldn't.

Also flush all your browser cache to be on the safe side, and check your plugins to make sure that something isn't in there.[/quote]

I ran a search for Ipconf.tsp and it came up under system32, but said it hadn't been modified since sometime in 2004. The same thing goes for Ipconfig.exe. Should I assume that those files are fine, then? HOWEVER, I did come across something called IPCONFIG.EXE-05D7908C.pf under C:\Windows\Prefetch and this file was modified on 2/28/05. Should I delete that?[/quote]

[quote name='smartasien']I was a retard and actually downloaded the plug in
I tried to double click the file but nothing happened. Is my computer f'ed?[/quote]

Better look at the front page and follow the steps in that thread.

[quote name='Scorch']..Why was my post deleted.. and when did it get "hacked" again?[/quote]

I couldn't tell you why your post was deleted, but the second hack happened maybe an hour or so ago...just look at the post times above.

[quote name='masha']

neah. It's not mine. Someone reminded me yesterday about this trick. Don't remember who it was, but I remenber big rounded B :bouncy: :bouncy: bs
[/quote]

It wouldn't be these would they? ;)

bread's done
Back