CAG Hot Shots Golf: OoB Night [ Who Knows ]

Yeah, I just canceled the game, since I figured if we are both having problems, probably everyone will too. Sorry this had to happen. If people want to play on Monday also (to make up for it), let me know, so I can announce it in this thread (it would just be groups).

This may not be as big of a deal as I think, bit I was pretty fucking impressed with my self. I got me a HOLE IN ONE!!!! It was on a Big Cup , but I don't care. Yahoo for me!!!!!! This game is pretty darn addicting, and I can't stop playing. It sucked that we were not able to do the tourney last night, oh well maybe next time!

[quote name='buddah8640']This may not be as big of a deal as I think, bit I was pretty fucking impressed with my self. I got me a HOLE IN ONE!!!! It was on a Big Cup , but I don't care. Yahoo for me!!!!!! This game is pretty darn addicting, and I can't stop playing. It sucked that we were not able to do the tourney last night, oh well maybe next time![/QUOTE]

I was just about to ask if people were satisfied with the game... I think I might use my 10 dollar off coupon to get it from circuit city.

[quote name='buddah8640']This may not be as big of a deal as I think, bit I was pretty fucking impressed with my self. I got me a HOLE IN ONE!!!! It was on a Big Cup , but I don't care. Yahoo for me!!!!!! This game is pretty darn addicting, and I can't stop playing. It sucked that we were not able to do the tourney last night, oh well maybe next time![/QUOTE]

I was just about to ask if people were satisfied with the game... I think I might use my 10 dollar off coupon to get it from circuit city.

[quote name='Thomas96']I was just about to ask if people were satisfied with the game... I think I might use my 10 dollar off coupon to get it from circuit city.[/quote]

I'm mostly satisfied, but don't go in expecting the number of courses you got in previous games. This one only has 6 courses and 15 characters, but I think the multiplayer aspect mostly makes up for the shortcomings. At least you have the possibility of expansions via DLC.

All right everyone, there will be a game on Wednesday at:

Date: 4/9
Time: 9pm EST (6pm PST)
Type: Groups

If those who can't play until three hours later (what I call PST folks) want to play the game, let me know what day you all may be interested in most, and I'll put you all on the schedule.

Also, I'm debating about trying again for another tournament, but haven't made my mind up as to what day yet.
[quote name='landshrk83']I'm mostly satisfied, but don't go in expecting the number of courses you got in previous games. This one only has 6 courses and 15 characters, but I think the multiplayer aspect mostly makes up for the shortcomings. At least you have the possibility of expansions via DLC.[/QUOTE]The first Hot Shots Golf games on a new PS platform usually don't have many courses (HSG3 and HSG: OT are that way), but their respective sequels had many more. I expect the same out of HSG6.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Also, I'm debating about trying again for another tournament, but haven't made my mind up as to what day yet.[/quote]

No tournament tomorrow night?

I'm hoping they create a course or two and sell them as downloadable content... I would pay for a couple more courses.

Anyway, I added my info to the main PS3 online list, Mana can you add me to this as well? I'll be playing this quite a bit online. I'm trying to unlock all of the players now and just haven't had time... Been to busy watching my Jayhawks win the championship!

Can you share replays online? I just got a 262 yard double Eagle on a par 5, I hit the pin in the air, and the ball dropped straight down into the hole.

To let everyone know, I decided that we'll do a tournament, on the very first course IN and OUT. I want to get as many people in as possible this time.

[quote name='sprintfinanceguy']I'm hoping they create a course or two and sell them as downloadable content... I would pay for a couple more courses.

Anyway, I added my info to the main PS3 online list, Mana can you add me to this as well? I'll be playing this quite a bit online. I'm trying to unlock all of the players now and just haven't had time... Been to busy watching my Jayhawks win the championship![/quote]

They've already confirmed one course (looks like Australia) so hopefully they'll have more in the future.

ytmnd124 "cookiesforsale"
Time Zone: CST
Available: Anyday
Keyboard: No

i'll definatly be in there tonight, I hope you guys don't mind. i got the game yesterday and will most likely be terrible. see you guys tonight!

I will try to make it tonight on time. It is Idol Gives Back night though, so my wife will most likely want to watch that. Alright, I will be watching too. I hope all the GAG community is going to be donating some $$$$$$$ tonight for this worthy cause.

[quote name='sprintfinanceguy']how do I join the game?
I was in the lobby and everyone left?[/QUOTE]

Hit triangle, then select... game room, i think it is.

The game my husband's in already started, I imagine the other has as well, so you might have to wait a bit...

Sorry I (RedWingLion) had to take off early (after nine holes). Wife wanted to watch a movie.

Enjoyed it, though. I'll be on next week as well defending my victory :)

[quote name='sprintfinanceguy']damn it. I didn't know how to join. :( I've been waiting since 7:30[/QUOTE]Look for a game room.
[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']I messed up too. Damn Sony and your lack of voice chat....[/QUOTE]It's Clap Hanz, not Sony.

If we want to do a tournament we have to pick one and a time and register beforehand, then meet up a little beforehand.

Also, if we plan to do this more often we should choose hosts before, because due to lack of voice chat it makes it hard to co-ordinate in-game.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']If we want to do a tournament we have to pick one and a time and register beforehand, then meet up a little beforehand.

Also, if we plan to do this more often we should choose hosts before, because due to lack of voice chat it makes it hard to co-ordinate in-game.[/QUOTE]It was my mistake, I could have sworn I created a tournament once, but I guess not.

Anyway, what I plan to do is bring back the groupings, and try to put people in groups, for who says they want to play. And when making the grouping, I'll leave like 2 slots open, so if someone shows up unexpectedly, they can jump in.

Here's the info for this week:

Schedule:
Date: 4/16
Time: 10pm EST (7pm PST)
Type: Groups

I'm debating about playing on Tuesday instead, but that won't go full effect into next week. Late tomorrow, I'll update the master list and try putting groups together again.

I just got the game. Not sure how to go online yet as I havent even played it yet. I should be able to make it tomorrow. Please add me to the list.

Are we allowed to use the classic swing?

BTW, Tuesdays are bad for me as I dont get off work until at least 7PM PST.

[quote name='DrNo888']I just got the game. Not sure how to go online yet as I havent even played it yet. I should be able to make it tomorrow. Please add me to the list.

Are we allowed to use the classic swing?

BTW, Tuesdays are bad for me as I dont get off work until at least 7PM PST.[/QUOTE]I'm not switching to Tuesday.

Anyway, anyone who might show up? I just want to get a count of people so I know who to sort. Also, is there anyone missing the third course?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm debating about playing on Tuesday instead, but that won't go full effect into next week.[/quote]

Won't that conflict with GTA night?

bread's done
Back