CAG! I need your help on a Trivia Question!

H.Cornerstone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Alright, so the trivia question is, "What food cannot be enhanced by garlic or Ice cream?" I cannot figure it out, and anyone who does will get a happy face from me.

dunno....

hmmm, a food, most meats are out. so are most veggies.

fruits are out, since you can bananas/peaches with icecream.

so is soda, since you can have it with icecream. (floats; not that its really food anyways).

sooo, I am guessing the trick is that it isnt a food at all, or atleast not in the traditional sense. stumped me, no idea.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']just tell us the fucking answer![/quote]

"Alright, so the trivia question is, "What food cannot be enhanced by garlic or Ice cream?" I cannot figure it out, and anyone who does will get a happy face from me."

Although, I think Ugamer got it right. I am not an expert on Sushi, so it sounds plausible. A potato is not the answer. Haven't you had Garlic Mashed Potatoes? If not, you should. They are delicious.

Honey? You could put honey on ice cream but wouldn't it be the honey enhancing the ice cream? I doubt I'm right.

I think garlic could enhance sushi.

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']"Alright, so the trivia question is, "What food cannot be enhanced by garlic or Ice cream?" I cannot figure it out, and anyone who does will get a happy face from me."

Although, I think Ugamer got it right. I am not an expert on Sushi, so it sounds plausible. A potato is not the answer. Haven't you had Garlic Mashed Potatoes? If not, you should. They are delicious.[/quote]

Yes, I've had sushi with both garlic and ice cream- it was okayish with the former, awesome with the latter. :D

cottage cheese or oatmeal sound like possibilities to me. I guess you could put ice cream in oatmeal and it would enhance it somewhat though.

bologna = no way. They make garlic bologna for crying out loud.

bread's done
Back