CAG in Training Status

FecesBreath

CAGiversary!
How many posts before I move up from CAG in Training status? It's getting really annoying seeing that. I thought it'd be 10 posts. What do I need, 100?:bomb:

[quote name='Short Round']How is it annoying?[/quote]This.

How can a title be annoying? If such a small thing annoys you so, maybe you're here for the wrong reasons.

[quote name='Short Round']How is it annoying?[/quote]

He's new, and some older members have this cute elitist thing going (no names, they escape me at the moment) where new members aren't worth listening to.

[quote name='VioletArrows']He's new, and some older members have this cute elitist thing going (no names, they escape me at the moment) where new members aren't worth listening to.[/quote]

Yeah, something like that VioletArrows. Sometimes you can't get an answer to a simple questions if ur a noob.

I looked at the FAQs and I'm okay with the rules. It changes at 9 months, and I've been around for 6. I might not post alot, but that doesn't mean I don't go through the forums regularly or DL the CAGcast religiously. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='FecesBreath']Yeah, something like that VioletArrows. Sometimes you can't get an answer to a simple questions if ur a noob.

[/quote]

Have you ever thought maybe your name, and not your user rank, causes people to not take you seriously? :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Have you ever thought maybe your name, and not your user rank, causes people to not take you seriously? :lol:[/quote]

Touche, BigSpoonyBard. But I'm okay with the name. And it's not like I could really change it anymore anyway.

Contribute and time will pass pretty quick you won't even notice. Like all other forums, there will be people that think they can pass judgement on everyone cause they've been posting a lot. Just let it be, eventually someone will give you an answer.

[quote name='soonersfan60']I don't know if it is "elitist" as much as it is nauseatingly stupid user IDs...[/quote]

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']And avatars.[/quote]
This.

[quote name='VioletArrows']He's new, and some older members have this cute elitist thing going (no names, they escape me at the moment) where new members aren't worth listening to.[/quote]Seriously? A comment is a comment, a question is a question. If it's worth replying to, it will be.

OP, if you dont like your user name, send Cheapy an email requesting a name change.

I see some of the elitist thing but some people take offense at everything. If you ask a really retarded question, you really shouldn't expect serious answers.

If you wanna see really elitist people, go check out shoryuken.com. Start a thread asking about the differences between the Xbox, PS2, and Dreamcast versions of Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Go back a couple years and look at some of the prick responses to "Will there ever be a Street Fighter IV?"

Somehow I don't think saying "Wrong forum" qualifies as elitist so let's see some links to so-called elitist responses. And using Strell out of context doesn't count.

[quote name='depascal22']And using Strell out of context doesn't count.[/quote]

Yeah, every single post Strell's ever made is a work of satire. :lol:

bread's done
Back