CAG is now a BestBuy affiliate

[quote name='Enuf']That would be a DISASTER OF EPIC...major exploits would arise
Say I bought a $1000 BB GC & got 1000 base RZ points
$20 RZ credit earned
$5 RZ for silver bonus
then during the use of the GC I could get
2000 base RZ points on the next purchase of games
$40 RZ credit
$5
it would basically be double dipping
Your best bet is to
1- convert BB GC into pre-paid visa($6 fee per $200)
2- use them to get $500 limit pre-paid visa's elsewhere or on a walmart money card($3 flat fee)
[/QUOTE] Ahh OK. Thanks for clearing that up. I was just never sure why they didn't do it. Makes sense now.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I ratted out SD to BB corporate via the BB forums and PMing one of the mods about the fraudulent use of copies of coupons, the keyring app and people just ripping them out of the magazines.;)

But to think that CAG is completely innocent in cases like that is a bit ludicrous. I'm sure there are probably quite a bit of members here who do the same kind of things regarding coupon fraud/abuse and anything else that the people at SD don't seem to care if people post about.[/QUOTE]Oh, I agree it's just that they're so blatant & they really promoted the flat out theft aspect like the "I wanted the $10 games so I took 2 mags into the bathroom & ripped on the coupons & put them back on the rack. Why would I pay $10 to get 2 games I wanted for $20"
A person a SD responded "B/C the $20 games would be $100 w/o the coupons you stole"
And their response was like "this is SD we try to avoid all that"

In all honesty I'm no angel though
I've done my share of flips, I'm ultra efficient w/pm's & RZ maxing & purchases made during the bonus RZ points events. But to steal the coupons vs being unlocked no I'm good on that ain't no way I wanna call someone to bail me out over a $5 magazine.

Enuf, my login issue was solved, so thanks for that!

Anyways, as far as suggestions, I would suggest more coupons in a magazine. I'd say 16 instead of 8, or even 12 coupons would be cool.

[quote name='therealdanhill']Enuf, my login issue was solved, so thanks for that!

Anyways, as far as suggestions, I would suggest more coupons in a magazine. I'd say 16 instead of 8, or even 12 coupons would be cool.[/QUOTE]I fully agree w/more coupons & more coupon packs since it always for more deals that can be made per shopper nt just based on the weekly ads.
4 New game coupons for PS3/X360
2 New game coupons for Vita games
2 New game coupons for 3DS/DS games
2 New game coupons for PC games
4 Used game coupons($5 off, $10 off, two used game specific)
4 Accessory coupons(HD, Portable/PC)
2 Monthly Special coupons***
1-Scratch off Instant GC deal(from $5-$25)
2-Scratch off 10%-50% off 1 item or total purchase
3-Scratch off 10%-50% off 1 item or total your next purchase
4-B2G1 coupon(new or used)

But as for CAG being an BB affiliate I'd to see deals emailed to CAG's.
Like a 10% off any purchase coupon sent to CAG's who are GCU theu emails.
The could even do text promo deals as well with the same stipulations.
But you wouldn't get the coupons by joining CAG AFTER the 1st batch had already been sent out. The goal would be to strengthen CAG & GCU in one motion.

bread's done
Back