CAG Lose It weight loss challenge.

Great job man, I was pretty big in high school too... Frozen pizzas, bagel bites, crispy chicken strips, pizza rolls, taquitos, hot dogs, cheeseburgers -- eating all the good stuff tends to do that. :whistle2:(

Dang sean, that is truly impressive.

Was bored while my wife was working yesterday, went on a 30.5 mile bike ride. It was very relaxing, and I felt pretty good after I was done. Other than that, I think I had a 2,000 calorie meal Saturday at Red Robin...yum.

I was thinking I haven't checked this thread in a while. Glad to see everyone is still maintaining, and that several new peeps have joined the fun.

As for me, still going strong between 185-190. Still running 5K's every other day, basketball 2 days a week and 'Lawn Care' Saturday and Sunday. I did add resistance band workouts for arms, shoulders, chest and back and using the torso weight machine in addition to stomach crunches to try and flatten my mid-section...doesn't seem to be working yet, as I still have the flab.

The best part about this is I'm still not dieting...just making better choices/cutting down quantity. Maybe losing 10 more pounds will help with the flab, I'm just not ready to diet again, even if it's just 10 lbs. Felt good to go down the shore and go in the ocean without a T-shirt on. For once, I wasn't embarassed.

I'm liking my Withings scale...though like I kinda figured, I don't think I believe the BMI it's telling me. (But, at least it stays constant.)

Here's me today, after mowing some grass. 160 pounds. (Got a little too much sun.)
7c8363db.jpg

Sean— Man, that is truly impressive. And I thought I had to overcome a lot. That's an infomercial promo shot if I ever saw one. :)

Glad to see you keeping your eyes on the prize, 83. If possible, I recommend squats (Olympic, kettlebell, whatever you have around; sack of rice). Works abs, as well as back, legs, triceps, and a few other muscle areas. Keep at it, sir.

Damn you, Rig, and your lean-ass lean-ass-ness! ... ;)

I quit calorie restriction. That was no fun. Started a new stack which is just two things. Anabolic Freak and Myodex. I think, in the long-run, it'd be cheaper to drive down through Mexico, walk into Costco, buy their generic AndroGel, and smuggle that back into the U.S. ...Not that my prescription shot-in-the-ass T therapy is cheap, but I'm interested to see what an elevated testosterone/epitestosterone ratio would feel like.

Inspired by Sean, I dug up an old high school photo and paired it with a recent shot.

wJehH.jpg

I destroyed a lot of these—and have always been reluctant to share them with anyone. But, I prefer to be honest with you guys.

[quote name='perdition(troy']Dang sean, that is truly impressive.

Was bored while my wife was working yesterday, went on a 30.5 mile bike ride. It was very relaxing, and I felt pretty good after I was done. Other than that, I think I had a 2,000 calorie meal Saturday at Red Robin...yum.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Javery']fuck yeah sean. That is truly impressive.

Rig - I would kill to be that thin. I can see your abs and you aren't even trying.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chase']Sean— Man, that is truly impressive. And I thought I had to overcome a lot. That's an infomercial promo shot if I ever saw one. :)

Glad to see you keeping your eyes on the prize, 83. If possible, I recommend squats (Olympic, kettlebell, whatever you have around; sack of rice). Works abs, as well as back, legs, triceps, and a few other muscle areas. Keep at it, sir.

Damn you, Rig, and your lean-ass lean-ass-ness! ... ;)

I quit calorie restriction. That was no fun. Started a new stack which is just two things. Anabolic Freak and Myodex. I think, in the long-run, it'd be cheaper to drive down through Mexico, walk into Costco, buy their generic AndroGel, and smuggle that back into the U.S. ...Not that my prescription shot-in-the-ass T therapy is cheap, but I'm interested to see what an elevated testosterone/epitestosterone ratio would feel like.

Inspired by Sean, I dug up an old high school photo and paired it with a recent shot.

wJehH.jpg

I destroyed a lot of these—and have always been reluctant to share them with anyone. But, I prefer to be honest with you guys. [/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, really appreciate the kind words. Chase, you've made similar huge imporovements, so congratulations to you too.

Leaving for the beach tomorrow night. Thursday-Sunday my stomach is going to get wrecked. May the fitness gods have mercy on me.

After perusing Barstarzz, I can't help but think that there's something more going on beyond eating right and calisthenics going on especially after all the super ripped guys having LOTS of mass. I'm going to try another 6 week push up/pull up program to try and build some mass this time. Let's see how long it takes to go from 1 pull up to more than one. Busting out 15 reps is different when weighing 125 compared to 165.:rofl:

I agree completely. I've been lifting weights for a long time and this is as big as my arms can possibly get:

photoef.jpg

I'm convinced that in order to get any bigger I'd need to start taking some serious supplements. A tan on my pasty body wouldn't hurt either but I don't have the time or the patience for that.

Impressive stuff here guys. Congrats on all of your success. :applause:

I'll be posting here now, as i have to start getting back into shape. Im 6'0, currently about 240/50 and need to loose the fat ive gained from being lazy. >_<

Incredible how much healthier i eat when im not in a relationship and by myself. LOL! Its true.

[quote name='seanr1221']Went through old photo albums and found a pic of me at my biggest. Dear god. First day of high school. Looked depressed as hell here.

For reference, I took this today.

[/QUOTE]

Is true what they say about fat peoples faces,you looked just like me .I weight like 400 at me heavies lost 250 in a 15 months and nwo im back at 200.Lost the motivation

Okay relocated the scale upstairs to the bedroom so I can keep it in one spot - going to weigh in every Saturday morning. 272.3 from 337, 64.7 lbs hopefully gone forever.

Nice job diddy - that's a lot of weight.

I effed myself yesterday. My back completely gave out trying to lift a bag of grass when I was mowing my lawn. I skipped the workout today and I'm still uncomfortable. fuckfuckittyfuckfuckfuck.

dang dude that blows, back issues tend to just stay with you. take it real light and easy you don't want to do more damage than what is already done.

my wife has started working out with me, we'll see how that goes.

last week i biked 120 miles. took a few days off and my legs feel fresh, and the mass is definitely increasing. I can see myself gaining a few pounds (of leg muscle) in the next few weeks here.

Yes, well done, Diddy. Keep on keeping on, good sir.

I second what Troy said. That sssuuucks, Javery. Take time to recover 'cause otherwise back problems have a tendency to keep you company for a while.

One-hundred-and-twenty-miles sounds like a lot of miles. No— No wait— One-hundred-and-twenty miles—is—a lot of miles. That is impressive.

And I have had the girlfriend play accompaniment during my training. As of now, she's joined a few of my Muay Thai classes. She hates joining my workout sessions because I don't like to chat when I workout.

So vacation killed me. Went from 179 to 187. Havent dropped any of the weight from Sunday. Eating super clean now. Never again, the shitty food wasn't even enjoyable.

LOL that is one thing I noticed too. Had a family event a few weeks ago...figured I'd pig out. Took a few brats, big sandwich etc. Ended up giving all but one of the brats away, focusing on the meat in the sandwich and took off the dressing lol. I'm so boring, but it feels good for my body.

Ouch, Jav...take care of that back. Don't do too much!

I really need to look into the trails around my house. 120 is very impressive, Troy.

That sucks that the food wasn't enjoyable, Sean. You hope that when you know you're going to splurge, the food will be good. When I went to the shore a few weeks ago, that was the best 8 lbs I put back...that weight will drop pretty quickly too.

For fun, I put on my sons' Nike Combat Compression shirt and walked around the house. I LIKE the fact that I could get into it. I LOVE the fact that it pulls in that little bit of flab I still have under my belly button, so I actually feel like I don't have a belly. I DOUBLY LOVE the reaction I got from my wife..."WOW, you have what looks like a 3 and a half pack". It's nice to hear because I was wondering if the ab work I've been putting in is helping.

My range is now in the 187-190 range (up from the 185-188 range), but I wonder if that has to do with less cardio, more resistance bands exercise I've been doing...or if I need to go back to my diet.

[quote name='Number83']My range is now in the 187-190 range (up from the 185-188 range), but I wonder if that has to do with less cardio, more resistance bands exercise I've been doing...or if I need to go back to my diet.[/QUOTE]

I'm in a similar spot. Last Friday I was at 183lbs. which was about 3lbs. more than usual (I've been hovering between 178 and 180 since I lost the extra weight last year) but I have recently added some additional weights to my routine (at the expense of about 12-15 minutes of cardio). My diet hasn't been totally clean though - I've been eating really good but since I'm at the shore a lot on the weekends I've been snacking - but I'm wondering if the weight gain is because of the change in my routine. I really really really want to get down to 175lbs. but I don't know how short of starving myself and we all know that is the worst thing to do for long-term success.

Also, I skipped the workout again this morning but I think tomorrow I'll be good to go. My back is still sore but much less than yesterday. I need to get in solid workouts the next 3 days because I'm on vacation all next week and while I plan to exercise daily at the beach I also plan to eat ice cream and maybe even have a few drinks.

Started up a "Strength training" class(basically using dumbbells to do a bunch of stuff) at the gym, 2 classes so far out of 9. Hoping to learn some good techniques from class so can continue to do stuff (as well as see some results after the 9th week)

[quote name='Number83'].

That sucks that the food wasn't enjoyable, Sean. You hope that when you know you're going to splurge, the food will be good. When I went to the shore a few weeks ago, that was the best 8 lbs I put back...that weight will drop pretty quickly too.[/QUOTE]

I kind of want to get tested for CCI. Complex carbohydrate intolerance. I couldn't stop gassing and having diarrhea at one point. Really uncomfortable.

[quote name='perdition(troy']Since I started dieting / getting serious about staying in shape I've had the worst gas of my life.[/QUOTE]
I hope you're staying off the prune juice?:lol:

[quote name='perdition(troy']Since I started dieting / getting serious about staying in shape I've had the worst gas of my life.[/QUOTE]

LOL - same here. About 2 weeks ago I switched to "salad only" dinners to try and slim down (basically a large salad with some sort of protein mixed in like grilled chicken or ham or hard boiled egg whites, etc.) and I have been busting ass like a goddamn world champion.

It's definitely been the opposite for me. Once I cleaned my diet up, I had far less gas and bloating (which I kinda suffered with before).

[quote name='seanr1221']So vacation killed me. Went from 179 to 187. Havent dropped any of the weight from Sunday. Eating super clean now. Never again, the shitty food wasn't even enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

This is what happens when you cheat, sir. ;) I say that mostly in jest.

As of last night, I'm down to 175 from 186. Lost a lot of water weight over the past many days.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Started up a "Strength training" class(basically using dumbbells to do a bunch of stuff) at the gym, 2 classes so far out of 9. Hoping to learn some good techniques from class so can continue to do stuff (as well as see some results after the 9th week)[/QUOTE]

Nice! Work hard and achieve those goals. Good luck!

[quote name='Rig']It's definitely been the opposite for me. Once I cleaned my diet up, I had far less gas and bloating (which I kinda suffered with before).[/QUOTE]

My body agrees with Rig. The only time I have had bad gas is when I consumed protein supplements, specifically powders. I go through phases of bloating, though, depending on what supplements I'm taking and how much cardio I do.

Well the last 2 weeks of training I have been doing at least an hour of cardio on any training day (5-6 days a week) and some days weights as I normally would but medium-high weights and high reps. I look much leaner now and can actually see my abs so I'm definitely satisfied! Haven't checked weight yet but all that matters for me is how I look in the mirror and I'm very happy and will be reaching my goal in no time.

Just 6 months ago friends were reminding me how much weight I gained (20 or more pounds) especially in my face. I even noticed by stomach was getting a little soft. By no means fat but not ripped. I was still lifting weights but not as often and eating way more than I should have. I don't think I ever want to try this "bulk up" thing again. I'll stick to maintaining leanness while gaining muscle.

Hello guys, haven't been in this thread (don't really need to, lost my weight long ago, just basic maintaince now proud to say) I have been trying to strengthen my core and lose a few pounds before my twins are born, as I work outside and will gain it back when I'm off work and my wife and I can't sleep or do anything but eat :p

I recently found out I have Spondylolisthesis (anterolisthesis) at the L5-S1
(vertebrae) level, which explains the back pain I've had for YEARS( was told 6 years ago I just pulled a muscle, LOL). I also have a slight malformation in the L5 ( or L4, can't
remember). Luckily my discs are excellent which may be helping hold be together better. Being mid 20s, though, I'm not looking forward to this particular aspect of my life ( and potentional spinal fusion if it gets worse)

ANYWAY, that's one reason I am thinking a stronger core may help my spine, in my thinking anyway, and I was looking into which exercises to do. My go to idea was crunches and sit up, but then I found this article:

http://www.thatsfit.com/2009/06/17/do-crunches-help-or-hurt/

Maybe a lot of you already know, but anyone like me needs to stay far away from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, 6er. Welcome! :)

I recommend medicine ball-based workouts to my friends with back issues. Lower impact but super-effective for endurance and core.

http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/ultimate-medicine-ball-workout

This is the actual website and routine I direct people to. I gave my friend my medicine ball, and need to buy a new one. Seeing that website again makes me want to try that stuff again.

I have spent this week recovering from cuts and bruises. Chopped wood to start the week and opened up holes in my hands. Later in the week, three large dogs attacked my tiny dogs, and I acquired rope burn on my open sores and all over my hands. And, somewhere, in the chaos, I apparently ended up with bruises from bite marks.

Hope everyone has been keeping on task. :)

This weekend is gonna be bad.

Gonna be out of state with no real chance to workout. I'll still do my best food-wise, but, I'll be workout free for five days straight or so. :/

[quote name='Chase']Hey, 6er. Welcome! :)

I recommend medicine ball-based workouts to my friends with back issues. Lower impact but super-effective for endurance and core.

http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/ultimate-medicine-ball-workout

This is the actual website and routine I direct people to. I gave my friend my medicine ball, and need to buy a new one. Seeing that website again makes me want to try that stuff again.

I have spent this week recovering from cuts and bruises. Chopped wood to start the week and opened up holes in my hands. Later in the week, three large dogs attacked my tiny dogs, and I acquired rope burn on my open sores and all over my hands. And, somewhere, in the chaos, I apparently ended up with bruises from bite marks.

Hope everyone has been keeping on task. :)[/QUOTE]

Wow, your dogs okay?

The link I posted(and pdf in it) said the bicycle manuever causes no real spine stress and is 310% more effective than crunches on abdominal areas so I think I'll give that a try. Should be easy to figure out if its true with 210% difference!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did gravity change its properties? Why are we all weighing in less? High-fives?

(I'm still around 175. Stress, more cardio, no strength, new supplements. All reasonable suspects in staying down in this category.)

Thanks for the concern, 69er. One suffered a pretty nasty puncture wound, but she's fine now. My cuts and bruises (and burns) are healing. I thought about rectifying the situation but decided to forgive the lady, her dumbass kid, and their asshole dogs. I think. Still looking into things. We'll see.

Your exercise seems good. :) Have you found anything else to throw into the routine? Has your doctor recommended anything? Have you considered yoga?

And good luck, Rig. Enjoy your vacation!

Still bouncing in the low 180s, not really losing weight and still eating 1500 calories and lifting heavy. Hmmm...

Beast mode on deadlifts yesterday. 135x10, 135x10, 185x5, 225x2, 255x5, 265x1, 135x10

Still 190...really dragging at the gym, especially since I washed my iPod and it's dead. Don't know how much longer I'll stay motivated. Still love playing basketball, so maybe I'll try and convince everyone to play 3/4 days.

[quote name='Chase']Did gravity change its properties? Why are we all weighing in less? High-fives?

(I'm still around 175. Stress, more cardio, no strength, new supplements. All reasonable suspects in staying down in this category.)

Thanks for the concern, 69er. One suffered a pretty nasty puncture wound, but she's fine now. My cuts and bruises (and burns) are healing. I thought about rectifying the situation but decided to forgive the lady, her dumbass kid, and their asshole dogs. I think. Still looking into things. We'll see.

Your exercise seems good. :) Have you found anything else to throw into the routine? Has your doctor recommended anything? Have you considered yoga?

And good luck, Rig. Enjoy your vacation![/QUOTE]
Yeah, its 6er BTW, LOL.

I cover 15 miles a day for my job, including something north of 50 flights of stairs worth of steps(not all at once, of course, evenly.spread throughout day), all walking. That's why I play so many games. The bicycle maneuver works better than I thought it would. Besides that, its just however many pushups I feel like doing that day, as I also have bursitis in my shoulders(I know, right? And my job just complicates all my issues.....looking into a change)

:rofl:

Ah crap. I'm sorry! Ha! I shouldn't be allowed to a.) place bets, or b.) make posts after midnight.

Your job sounds active. I feel ya on the inflammation issues. Inflammation in my elbows has caused problems (e.g., the inability to open my hand(s) after lifting heavy).

And 83, did you try the "bag of rice" trick for your iPod?

[quote name='Chase']:rofl:

Ah crap. I'm sorry! Ha! I shouldn't be allowed to a.) place bets, or b.) make posts after midnight.

Your job sounds active. I feel ya on the inflammation issues. Inflammation in my elbows has caused problems (e.g., the inability to open my hand(s) after lifting heavy).

And 83, did you try the "bag of rice" trick for your iPod?[/QUOTE]

No, all I had was Lipton Butter and Herb Rice...I didn't think that would work. ;)

I left it out in the sun for 3 days...I just think it's dead. I did find my old Zune, so I'll just use that. Also the fitness nut at the gym said she would help me work on my core...whatever that means. I'm afraid to go back.

Jumped into a pair of 33's today...So at least I have some validation to continue at the gym. Not losing weight, but losing inches is still good.

Did definitely gain some weight over the vacation. Nothing too major.

I'm back on track though. The workouts were terrific last night and I'm back on my calorie counting.

Hey guys, I've posted here a few times and have been really been increasing my workouts and really altered my diet. Although, I'm still having a really difficult time losing weight.

My typical diet of food has consisted of usually a salad for lunch along with some rice cakes (the individual bags, seems to keep me honest and not continue to stuffing my face) or pretzels and a granola bar. For lunch usually I'll have another salad as well or maybe a turkey sandwich, etc. I've also tried to start eating more fruit as well. I've also tried to keep with light dressing, usually balsamic vinaigrette. Roughly 1500-1600 calories a day.

As far as exercising, I've been in a mens hockey league the last 6-7 years and we play two games a week. I would imagine that's a fairly good work out. I also try to do the elliptical or run for about 30 minutes on another two days as well.

Any tips? I'm trying to take advantage of my summer off (I'm a teacher) and workout out as much as I can because it's much harder to do once work starts back up again. I've also been monitoring my food as well with an iPad app and have been consistently under my goal for the past three weeks, yet I've only lost a total of 1.5 pounds. Ideally, I'd like to lose about 35-40 pounds. My goal is to get to this point by next June for my wedding...we'll see if i I make it. I'm 5'9, 198 pounds. I'd like to get down to at least 165. In college/high school I managed to be at 155.

Anyway, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='GetWhatYaGive']Hey guys, I've posted here a few times and have been really been increasing my workouts and really altered my diet. Although, I'm still having a really difficult time losing weight.

My typical diet of food has consisted of usually a salad for lunch along with some rice cakes (the individual bags, seems to keep me honest and not continue to stuffing my face) or pretzels and a granola bar. For lunch usually I'll have another salad as well or maybe a turkey sandwich, etc. I've also tried to start eating more fruit as well. I've also tried to keep with light dressing, usually balsamic vinaigrette. Roughly 1500-1600 calories a day.

As far as exercising, I've been in a mens hockey league the last 6-7 years and we play two games a week. I would imagine that's a fairly good work out. I also try to do the elliptical or run for about 30 minutes on another two days as well.

Any tips? I'm trying to take advantage of my summer off (I'm a teacher) and workout out as much as I can because it's much harder to do once work starts back up again. I've also been monitoring my food as well with an iPad app and have been consistently under my goal for the past three weeks, yet I've only lost a total of 1.5 pounds. Ideally, I'd like to lose about 35-40 pounds. My goal is to get to this point by next June for my wedding...we'll see if i I make it.

Anyway, any tips would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I used this thread to calculate what I need for calories. I adjust every couple of weeks, when I've lost/gained some weight. It's a very thorough read in the OP, and, I think it could help you.
It does take a month or so of adjusting to really fine-tune where you need to be.

Otherwise, are you drinking a lot of water? I mean, a lot! I get a gallon a day and find it definitely helps; not just to keep me fuller but I notice everything just runs smoothly when I get a lot of water. If I go a couple days and don't get enough water, I see it on the scale.

Thanks for the reply! I'll check that thread out.

I have totally dropped pop as well, which I thought would help a bit. I've been drinking roughly 2 or 3 water bottles a day. I probably should increase that. I still occasionally drink a glass of Lemonade or Snapple Ice Tea as well. I'm sure the Snapple doesn't help.

Thanks again for your help. I'll check that thread out.

[quote name='GetWhatYaGive']Hey guys, I've posted here a few times and have been really been increasing my workouts and really altered my diet. Although, I'm still having a really difficult time losing weight.

Any tips? I'm trying to take advantage of my summer off (I'm a teacher) and workout out as much as I can because it's much harder to do once work starts back up again. I've also been monitoring my food as well with an iPad app and have been consistently under my goal for the past three weeks, yet I've only lost a total of 1.5 pounds. Ideally, I'd like to lose about 35-40 pounds. My goal is to get to this point by next June for my wedding...we'll see if i I make it.

Anyway, any tips would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Instead of focusing on losing weight, you should be focusing on losing fat and looking at other measurements like body fat percentage and how your clothes fit. Just because you're not losing weight, doesn't mean you're not losing fat and gaining muscle. Keep it up and you'll start noticing more change over time.

I'd like to know your height weight to have a better idea of the body transformation. Other people will say things different than me, but I don't really care. If you want to lose weight you do the following:

Don't over do it on the fruit, it is a lot of sugar. If you're serious about losing weight, and losing it quickly start walking. Walk two miles in the morning, a mile around lunch, and two miles in the evening. You're off for the summer so time isn't an issue. Start weight lifting, and be serious about it. If you don't have access to any weights, start doing push ups, pull ups, dips, etc. Do squats with heavy household objects, do dead lifts with weighted milk jugs, etc. Anyone who is serious about weight loss needs to lift weights, it'll help you shed weight and tone up the muscle that survives your cut.

When I was losing my weight my diet was simple. 1.5 cups of kashi with a cup of skim milk for breakfast, peanut butter sandwich and a banana for lunch and then just whatever for dinner. I never gave up soda, sweets, candy or ice cream but ate each of those in moderation (but still have a soda a day or at least 4-5 a week). I dropped 50 pounds and kept it off thus far, but you're going to have to find out exactly what works for you through trial and error.

And not trying to be rude, but gtfo with the salads, that's totally not worth it lol.

[quote name='perdition(troy']I'd like to know your height weight to have a better idea of the body transformation. Other people will say things different than me, but I don't really care. If you want to lose weight you do the following:

Don't over do it on the fruit, it is a lot of sugar. If you're serious about losing weight, and losing it quickly start walking. Walk two miles in the morning, a mile around lunch, and two miles in the evening. You're off for the summer so time isn't an issue. Start weight lifting, and be serious about it. If you don't have access to any weights, start doing push ups, pull ups, dips, etc. Do squats with heavy household objects, do dead lifts with weighted milk jugs, etc. Anyone who is serious about weight loss needs to lift weights, it'll help you shed weight and tone up the muscle that survives your cut.

When I was losing my weight my diet was simple. 1.5 cups of kashi with a cup of skim milk for breakfast, peanut butter sandwich and a banana for lunch and then just whatever for dinner. I never gave up soda, sweets, candy or ice cream but ate each of those in moderation (but still have a soda a day or at least 4-5 a week). I dropped 50 pounds and kept it off thus far, but you're going to have to find out exactly what works for you through trial and error.

And not trying to be rude, but gtfo with the salads, that's totally not worth it lol.[/QUOTE]
What if someone likes salad and fruit? Don't be a hater! :lol:

Thanks for the responses guys. Perdition, you mentioned height/weight. I'm 5'9 about 198. Back in college I was 155, which is where I'd like to end up, but I'd settle for 165. Would you recommend the walking over running/elliptical? I could always increase those as well and try to do more then 30 minutes.

I've definitely neglected the weight lifting aspect. I'll definitely start with the pushups, etc. We have an "ab chair" as well. I could always pick that back up, I used to do it a lot.

I think my biggest problem has been getting into the "real world." I worked out a ton back in college. It seems like since I got hired into the real world a few years ago that went to shit.

Thanks again for all the responses guys. I appreciate it.

Oh and take a picture right now while you are starting to lose weight so you can stare at it and push yourself harder. I can't believe how fat I let myself get in just six months, and now I have the pictures to keep it fresh in my mind.

February 23rd:
IMG-0237.jpg
July 4th:
FRONT.jpg

bread's done
Back