CAG Madden 09 League #2 - CLOSED

[quote name='sstyler24']yo Ultimate Matt X / Ultimate Matt X we gotta play our week 3 game browns vs ravens[/QUOTE]

Okay I'm back with my Xbox and can play tonight.

Again, I ask that everyone give me a few days to get situated with my games since I just joined the league over the weekend and was already away from my Xbox then. I'll definitely play tonight or tomorrow depending on sstyler24's schedule.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Okay I'm back with my Xbox and can play tonight.

Again, I ask that everyone give me a few days to get situated with my games since I just joined the league over the weekend and was already away from my Xbox then. I'll definitely play tonight or tomorrow depending on sstyler24's schedule.[/quote]
k cool i sent u a pm

Ravens (Sstyler24) 22, Browns (Ultimate Matt X) 10
Bal (3-0) Cle (1-1)

Bal-Flacco 11-17 74 yds 0 TD 0 INT
Cle-Anderson 10-18 164 1 TD 3 INT

Bal-Magahee 19 att 80 yds
Cle-J. Lewis 4 att 6 yds

Bal- Heap 4 catches 28 yds
Cle- Winslow 3 catches 48 yds
Cle- Stallworth 2 catches 71 yds

Bal- Stover 3/3 FGs
Cle- Dawson 1/1 FGs

Turnovers
Bal- 0
Cle- 3

Defensive TDs
Bal 1
Cle 0

Pts Off Turnovers
Bal- 13
Cle- 0

Story of the game was the turnover.

I've been trying to play my Week 4 game for the last 25 minutes with xpacdos.
I finally managed to download the roster update. I THINK that could've been the problem, and xpacdos went to fix his router settings or something, so hopefully in a couple days we should be able to rock it.

I apologize... my copy was thrown out of a 3 story window along with the rest of my belongings that were light enough to be thrown.

Long story.

[quote name='masked lemon']I apologize... my copy was thrown out of a 3 story window along with the rest of my belongings that were light enough to be thrown.

Long story.[/quote]

Dump that bitch then sue her for it. Real life isnt an episode of desperate housewives throwing shit out of a window is actually against the law.

But you know. I dont even blame you even if it wasnt that. (or whatever it is)

In fact I dont blame anyone who drops out of the league. This game is pure fucking trash and I understand how you can just be fed up with it and want to trade it in.

Now I wont....at least until after this league. I might not play a 2nd season with you guys but I am at least going to finish this one. But god damn, this game sucks on so many levels. Every time I put this game in I hate it a little more there are so many problems with it.

On 3rd down cats are running through my defense like cheddar. Which would be fine but it has nothing to do with play calling or personal, I am watching my linemen just simply move out of the way. I am watching my DB just stand around looking at WR.

This is my first madden since 05 and the same shit that was wrong in that game is still wrong in this one.

Bottom line is this. I am sorry for anything I said to the people who have dropped out. Oct is such a huge month of actually GOOD games I can see why you would want to trade in this shitty one. I just cant wait to NBA 2k9 and Fifa 09 you know games that actually play like the real life counter parts.

True that shit.....if you don't care for her anymore, take her for everything she threw plus emotional distress....that is a 95% of the time case winner.

[quote name='Tolmes']True that shit.....if you don't care for her anymore, take her for everything she threw plus emotional distress....that is a 95% of the time case winner.[/quote]

unless he cheated on her...after all, what's her motivation?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']unless he cheated on her...after all, what's her motivation?[/quote]

Still doesnt matter. Again this isnt tv. He cheats on you, fine get pissed tell him to move out. But this slashing the tires throwing shit out windows is kiddy make believe stuff.

Be an adult and deal.

Also I like how we are just going off when he hasnt told us anything. :lol:

[quote name='Soodmeg']Still doesnt matter. Again this isnt tv. He cheats on you, fine get pissed tell him to move out. But this slashing the tires throwing shit out windows is kiddy make believe stuff.

Be an adult and deal.

Also I like how we are just going off when he hasnt told us anything. :lol:[/quote]

Well, yeah, she has no right to damage his property. And yeah, we are making a few assumptions here. Maybe his girlfriend threw it out the window because she was mad at him for not getting his games played, and couldn't tolerate the lack of respect he was showing fellow CAGs :lol:

Steering this back on topic, Ammowasted, when do you wanna throw down? Rams/Bills, week 4. Let me know when you want to play. I can do any time today (9/17) or tomorrow after 4 pm est. But I'm going to be gone this weekend. Just let me know.

So xpacdos and I can't play.
We tried again for another half hour tonight, and no luck. Its just between the 2 of us, as I played a game with a complete random after and it worked flawlessly (I even won 10-7 :) )
I talked about it with him, and we agreed on you just simming the game.
Sorry its coming to that, but please sim my WEEK 3 AND 4 games, because we just can't connect.

Do you two disconnect when you're in game or you can't even get to the matchup screen with him? I had problems where I was unable to get to the matchup screen with someone, opened up my 360 IP to DMZ and then was able to get it to work. Give it a shot.

We can't get to the matchup screen. I don't know how to do the DMZ thing. I know its in the router settings, but I don't know how to configure it. I have a Linksys WRT110 if that helps.

It's in the router settings, usually under something like Applications and Gaming or in the Advanced section or wherever your Port Forwarding options are.

you fucked her sister? holy shit man... I need some vital stats... how old is your woman and how old is the sister and which one is hotter... also, is she mad at the sister.

crazy shit!

also... you could have him, and her I assume, arrested. Just cause it's angry stealing still makes it stealing.

[quote name='ivanctorres']Week 4 opponent (Soodmeg) I believe let's try to schedule a time to play our game.[/quote]

I can after maybe 10 o clock tonight.

Are they twins? You could have used the "Chuck & Larry" excuse. "Baby, I thought it was you! I feel violated!" "Say: Chuck, keep buttering my biscuit." "You're right...that wasn't you." hahaha :cool:

haven't heard from Jagged in a while on here. Things seem to have really slowed to a crawl (both here and in Azumangaman's league). We're still playing football, right guys?

I'm here. Need to get caught up with the OP, which I'll do tomorrow. Things have been hectic lately.

And guys, keep the offtopic talk out of this thread please..

I have a bye this week. Lucky for me because things have been pretty hectic lately. I don't play till week 5 so I will just sit back and wait unless cags want to scrimmage.

Give me until tomorrow. I have school from 7-1 everyday, and work from 530-10 tonight. The reorganizing should take about thirty minutes. I'm way too tired to do that now. Just wait, please.

Chill out. I don't think its dead yet.
Jagged just hasn't had time to update it.
Tampa Bay Bucs owner, let me know when you can play week 5!

[quote name='halo_pwner007']this league seems dead[/quote]

I have to kind of agree... I PM'd my week 4 opponent over a week ago and still no response.

Its not dead yet BUT you always must look to the future.

I mean, I very happy for Jagged and Azum and thank them for putting this together. But its only week 4 in real life and in game and we have lost a combined 5-8 owners and are struggling badly to play our games. I simply do see this going on for 13 weeks straight.

Especially since OCT is a huge month for games, I can bet a good 3-6 more people will drop in favor of trading in madden for another game they want (again I cant blame them at all) and though I will try to continue to play my games until its offically dead I can tell you know when NBA 2k9 drops I am ghost man.

I have Fifa, NBA 2k9, Rock Band, GHWT you know games from companies that actually fix problems and make improvements.

sood. I'm still in. I played my week 5 game over in azu league. I might be able to play tonite after 11 est. Not definite bit possibility.

Yeah sorry about last time, I couldnt play.

After 11? Hmmm I usually have to go to sleep early because I have to get up at 6 in the morning each day.

I always like to shoot for around 7pm-10:30 pm.

I pm'd my opp. on sunday but no answer yet....just lettin u know

We could also get the dedicated owners from both leagues....would be chosen by azu n jagged....and start a REAL league, and then we can actually enjoy the experience.

just my 2 cents..

[quote name='Tolmes']I pm'd my opp. on sunday but no answer yet....just lettin u know

We could also get the dedicated owners from both leagues....would be chosen by azu n jagged....and start a REAL league, and then we can actually enjoy the experience.

just my 2 cents..[/quote]

That would be a good idea. Again this is less fun and way more frustrating.

bread's done
Back