CAG Madden 09 League - LEAGUE CLOSED...I'M DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8rockerasu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
My apologies to everyone involved, but this game has pissed me off for the last time, and I need the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am officially applying. Since joining Az's league, I have been active in that thread and also in seeking out games with my opponents. I would love to be a part of a fun, but committed league.

I would be up for being in this. Since I haven't participated in a league before I will need some information on that aspect. I've always loved the Madden games and pretty much just love football in general. I'm officially throwing my hat into the ring.

CAG: jp0213
XBL: Valen Korde
TEAM: Baltimore Ravens

I was active in both leagues, so you know how I am with the leagues ;] I'll take the Cards.

Sounds cool I'm in. Lol.
I will take the Giants

I want to play some real football.

I appreciate that I'm relatively new to CAG, but I was (very) active in both of the other leagues. Played every single one of my games in both leagues quickly and without issue and I'm sure either commish would vouch for me.

That being said, I would definitely want in on this.

I'll take the Packers.

XBL - BigAT4
AIM - CommandoAT

itlnstln - I'm sorry, but I'm going to need someone to vouch for you. You've been a member on CAG since 2006, and you only have 88 posts (or 0.11 posts per day). To me, that makes you a flake risk. I'm not saying no to you, but I don't know you and I need more evidence that you're not going to quit down the road.

DanteMayCry - At this point, you're a bit of a borderline decision for me. I understand you've been more active recently, but you've been a member for over a year, and your post count is 174...or 0.88 posts per day. I need reasons why you'd stick with this league.

BigAT - I know you're new to CAG, and I'm not going to hold that against you. I have seen you post in the league threads though (even though you only have 19 posts total). Just get someone to vouch for you, and you're in.

This is soodmeg, I want the Tits. Tennessee is back bitches.

But I will say this now, in Nov. I have a contract to work 19 straight days so it might get a little rocky then but other than that I should be fine.

Oh huh, Soodmeg is my gamertag also.

Hahaha. So am I the first that actually read that? It says to type "I want to play some real football," in your post.

I want to play some real football!!!

If my resume is efficient enough to be accepted into this league, I would like to be The New Orleans Saints.

I actively participated in Jagged's league, and I currently participate in Azu's league.

I love the idea that your running this, and I have read over your MLB the SHow league, and it looks like you are very committed

[quote name='neworlbush25']I want to play some real football!!!

If my resume is efficient enough to be accepted into this league, I would like to be The New Orleans Saints.

I actively participated in Jagged's league, and I currently participate in Azu's league.

I love the idea that your running this, and I have read over your MLB the SHow league, and it looks like you are very committed[/quote]

Thanks man, you're in!

I play all my games , so long as the opponent will play, and I'm available all week long to play. I played in both JT's and Az's leagues.

I'll take the Carolina Panthers

Wanderlai is both my CAG and XBL tag.

[quote name='talonthrawn']I'll vouch for AT he was very prompt in getting our game organized in the abandoned league. Assuming my word is good enough as a voucher ;)[/quote]

That's good enough for me. As long as he can pledge his unwaning interest, he's in.

Wait a freakin minute......n8rockerasu, your in NC and your a Bills fan? I also assume by your GT that you go or went to App State?

ill take the chargers considering someone has already taken the eagles. i can play everynight after 8 and almost all day on saturday and sunday depending on when i work.

I'm vouching for Itlstln! He's ballin. He always gets his games done. SUPER LEGIT.

And I'll take the Vikings :) kthnx
I can vouch for DanteMayCry and BigAT as well.
Both joined the league late and have already played games and have tried to contact their other opponents.
I can't wait for this :)

[quote name='Wanderlai']Wait a freakin minute......n8rockerasu, your in NC and your a Bills fan? I also assume by your GT that you go or went to App State?[/quote]

Yeah man, I still have my Thurman Thomas jersey! I graduated from App State in 05. I was born in Western NY though, and spent the first 10 years of my life there before my parents dragged me down here, haha.

I moved in 92...in the midst of the 4 straight (losing :cry:) Super Bowls run. When I got to NC, amazingly, everybody was a Cowboys "fan". Not a fun time to be an 11 year old kid. But that's enough therapy for one evening, haha.

[quote name='Azumangaman']I'm vouching for Itlstln! He's ballin. He always gets his games done. SUPER LEGIT.

And I'll take the Vikings :) kthnx
I can vouch for DanteMayCry and BigAT as well.
Both joined the league late and have already played games and have tried to contact their other opponents.
I can't wait for this :)[/quote]

haha, all right Azu. But if you keep vouching for everybody, before you know it, we'll have 32 teams, and everyone will be from your league, lol. Unless this just essentially turns into the house cleaning that BOTH leagues needed, and we're able to really end up with 32 legit people. I just want to make sure I don't add anybody who suddenly feels like trading the game in in a couple weeks.

[quote name='Soodmeg']This is soodmeg, I want the Tits. Tennessee is back bitches.

But I will say this now, in Nov. I have a contract to work 19 straight days so it might get a little rocky then but other than that I should be fine.

Oh huh, Soodmeg is my gamertag also.

Hahaha. So am I the first that actually read that? It says to type "I want to play some real football," in your post.[/quote]

LOL...Sood, are you serious man? As much time as you spend bitching about this game, do you really want to put yourself through this? There will be no bi-polar'ness in this league. I'm serious. Why do you want to play?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']haha, all right Azu. But if you keep vouching for everybody, before you know it, we'll have 32 teams, and everyone will be from your league, lol. Unless this just essentially turns into the house cleaning that BOTH leagues needed, and we're able to really end up with 32 legit people. I just want to make sure I don't add anybody who suddenly feels like trading the game in in a couple weeks.[/quote]
Haha, no worries. The 3 of them are definitely high up their in legitness.
LOLLIPOPS

fuck, the Packers have been taken. I guess it's the Chargers for me, then.

I want to play some real football!

I'd like to be in this league, my posts aren't very high but I check CAG every day and was in another league before getting kicked because I was offline for a few days (didn't have a power cable for my computer, now fixed). I would be committed to the league and would like to be the Colts if I can get in.

I'd just like to remind everyone again that applications to join this league without having read the Mission Statement in the OP will be ignored. This is 3rd grade logic at its finest. You ignore me. I ignore you.

Shoulda done this the first time, sorry n8, I want to play some real football!

and would like the chargers if available, and of course im allowed to join.

I would like to play some real football! Let's rock it!
ALSO, n8, have you considered even numbers per conference?
Like 8 NFC + 8 AFC?

If I am accepted, then I will take the Colts. If I missed them being taken, 2nd choice is the Jags.

I run keeper fantasy leagues. While not the exact same, I know the commitment it takes from everyone to stay on track and to make it successful. Same logic here. It is one thing to be like, 'oh that sounds fun', do it for a few days, then bail. That ruins it for everyone.

Also, mission statement read. ;)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Some of you are apparently not reading the mission statement closely enough.[/quote]

Sorry, thought I had in my very first post, but I guess not.

I want to play some real football.

[quote name='Azumangaman']I would like to play some real football! Let's rock it!
ALSO, n8, have you considered even numbers per conference?
Like 8 NFC + 8 AFC?[/quote]

Haha, there you go man! And yeah, if things need adjusting, I'll make adjustments. But for right now, I kinda have a hunch about the direction this thing is going to take. I'm going to give it a few days, see where we stand, and then if I need to make things "less realistic" I will.

And read that mission statement beginning to end fellas. You'd be amazed at the things you miss. Attention to detail is an essential part of your Jedi training, hahaha :D

[quote name='DanteMayCry']Sorry, thought I had in my very first post, but I guess not.

I want to play some real football.[/quote]

Thank you Dante. What's your gamertag?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']LOL...Sood, are you serious man? As much time as you spend bitching about this game, do you really want to put yourself through this? There will be no bi-polar'ness in this league. I'm serious. Why do you want to play?[/quote]

Dude, fuck you how about that.

[quote name='Soodmeg'].....

Dude, fuck you how about that.[/quote]

I was just asking a question. But thanks for showing your true colors. Welcome to ignore.

Yeah, whatever douche put me on ignore like all cowards who cant handle getting burned by the truth.

You question do I want to be in the league when I suggested we make a 10 man league 2 months ago, I also was the first to make a detailed recap and suggest everyone else do the same.

Then my post closed Jaggeds league and got the ball rolling on this one as well has being the one who criticize the format of the other league this entire time.

Then you ask for sign ups, I sign up meeting all the dumbass criteria you set. Yet you question me the same as a guy who has only posted on CAG 3 times?

Yeah, play that victim coward welcome to ignore shit but your completely out of line. I dont need no fucking voucher, I have been in this bitch since the get go.

Oh I forgot, you put me on ignore so that you never have to face what actually happen. Have fun in your ignorance is bliss world.

Just stopping by to wish all of those who join this league goodluck. Although i'm still in Azu's league I won't be joining this one as it is already hard enough as it is with the other league.

[quote name='popemogoth']Just stopping by to wish all of those who join this league goodluck. Although i'm still in Azu's league I won't be joining this one as it is already hard enough as it is with the other league.[/quote]

Thanks man

9 NFC teams vs 4 AFC teams so far. Wheres the love for the AFC? It really doesnt matter to me if its balanced league wise or not. Just wondering where all the Browns, Bengals, Lions, and Chiefs fans are?

[quote name='Wanderlai']9 NFC teams vs 4 AFC teams so far. Wheres the love for the AFC? It really doesnt matter to me if its balanced league wise or not. Just wondering where all the Browns, Bengals, Lions, and Chiefs fans are?[/quote]
Lions? Haha

If we're going to try and balance the conferences, I'll change my team to the Raiders if the OP lets me. =p

I want to play some real football! I was in the other league (Jagged Toaster's), and it would be nice to play with a group of people who are also dedicated to getting in their weekly games. I bought this game specifically for the purpose of joining a CAG league, and I check the site almost daily. I was pretty active in the Urban Dead group when that was still going, so I definitely don't have a problem keeping on top of things here at CAG.

If I can join, I would like to take the Bears. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for putting together a committed league!

EDIT: If we need some AFC teams, I wouldn't mind switching to the Titans.

I would like to join badly. I was in the middle of moving to Korea during the start of the NFL season so I have not been able to join any CAG leagues. I am in a funky time zone but I'm open to making appointments to play out the games. Any other CAG league I have been in I have participated fully in. I would like to use the patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back