CAG Madden 25 Owner League

bj coleman the nfl qb that should never be more then a practice squad guy thank god my packers got rid of him. still remember when we drafted he was saying he plays like farve. yikes at guys with that kind of ego.
haha i forgot he was even on my team; he's not in my depth chart bc hoyer, while he has the worst stats, is my #2 bc he played like a beast in real life this month. too bad these rosters are old he's 72 in season but he's bumped to 77 on the new official rosters even higher than weeden. campbell is a 75 too and i like a mobile guy so he's my 3rd. in the other league we're in here i wish i had a good backup QB stafford is injured and i literally have garbage 68 kellen moore behind him (and the walking corpse that is shaun hill) but in this league i'm stacked with mediocrity lol someone talk trade with me :p

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like i get a bye week when we advance :D  on a side not at least the giants are playable and decent on madden onlike their real life team. what has happend to eli  :whee:

He's been inactive and should be on Auto. If he's not i'll have Hem put him on and we'll delay advance until tomorrow evening to give you the chance to play the CPU.
No need to hold up the advance since I play him in week 9, the week starting on today. I just like to get my games planned out a day ahead and saw he wasn't posting on thread or anything. If he's on auto then that's alright. Thanks.

we have advanced! at this point if you are having problems with someone not contacting you back just pm me and ill get them on auto

Sprice has not responed to me for a couple days no on xbox live hes been playing gta5 and has even invited me to play gta5I guess ill send him one on here tocmake it official

Honestly, its hard to keep a convo going in this thread, the main league and then in the group me chat. If anyone has any topics to spark a convo, there more than welcome to bring something up.

Do the steelers still play their games. I got no response and he hasnt been on xbox for a few weeks it says. Also i changed my gt i posted above can u update the op

Yeah i'll update the OP tomorrow when I do a list of the active and inactive users.

Edit: King has been inactive. He should already be on auto.

No offense Cru it was a good game, but fuck the 49ers in madden.  They're O-line is ridiculous; they averaged like 18 yards per carry.  Again this is not a shot at Cru they were just impossible to defend. 

No offense Cru it was a good game, but fuck the 49ers in madden. They're O-line is ridiculous; they averaged like 18 yards per carry. Again this is not a shot at Cru they were just impossible to defend.
Ha, definitely get where your coming from. When I was still doing ranked matches, the only team I refused to play is the 49ers.

nope i couldn't play him, his name came up red and i couldn't do it. i can play before noon tomorrow if someone can auto him up by then. i could play tomorrow after 4pm too but i don't wanna make the whole league pause too long for me if that's a holdup

Yea the niners are pretty juiced up on here, I really want to make some trades next season, I could use some corners and maybe move Colin Kapernick ,Donte Whitner, and Frank Gore.

Hey GHmanRon , I saw a couple pages back you said that you palyed in a tourney out in Bel Air, MD, what part of Maryland are you in ? Im down in Baltimore, MD. Back in high school I used to play in Madden Leagues and Tourney's out Towson Mall at a spot called VGA.

Yea thats true Timbo, Im interested in mixing things up alot with these niners next season , so if anybody looking to move any Big Names let me know.

niners will u trade me colt mccoy? i tried making that trade earlier but got nothing. altho weeden has progressed a little bit so i'm not too sure if i still want to do that, but maybe we could figure something out. i'm about to play my game right after i finish breakfast, thanks 4 putting them on auto, i'll be done by noon im sure

i played the raiders like 3 games ago on this league and thye are full of speed guys and they killed the giants
Cj spiller killed me...I somehow kept him out of the endzone and he had like 170 yrds rushing. They went up a td with 30 sec left.I score to take it to ot and then won on the first drive....I had like 888yrds of total offense close to 300 on kick returns

i have a friend that is looking to join league i told him might be best till we start the next season. Was just seeing what chetty and hemming think and if he could join i would just have to have him join this website.

i have a friend that is looking to join league i told him might be best till we start the next season. Was just seeing what chetty and hemming think and if he could join i would just have to have him join this website.
yeah he can join now!

Just have him join CAG and post his Gamer tag and ill send him and Invite!

SonicExtreme I would not suggest using the delegate option from my most recent expirence last night, In another league Im in with the Bucs, I delegated everybodies negotiations from week 9 til the end of season I assumed it wasn't working or something or would work once we got to the off season , I was wrong , I lost everyone to free agency I was like wtf, and sadly other teams scoured over my players, I lost Josh Freeman, Jeff Demps, Nnambdi Asumugha, and Tramaine Brock and some no names, needless to say Im pissed, especially since the players I traded for ended up signing back with there original teams, smh.

bread's done
Back