CAG Madden 25 Owner League

In the offseason, when were in the resign period before free agency, it gives you the option to franchise any player who has not resigned with you. Remember only 1 player can be franchised.

not sure if it's up for vote but i would say maybe next season we drop to level below all madden. At times cpu offense is unstopable on all madden was that for me vs raiders and yesterday vs chargers. 

not sure if it's up for vote but i would say maybe next season we drop to level below all madden. At times cpu offense is unstopable on all madden was that for me vs raiders and yesterday vs chargers.
I'm thinking about doing a custom difficulty. Only time I would change difficulty would be offseason though.

is there anyway to get in contact with chetty? i need toothless put on auto. i realize it's late but I'm just getting home

is there anyway to get in contact with chetty? i need toothless put on auto. i realize it's late but I'm just getting home
advance will be later toonight around 8 Deuce contacted me and has his game scheduled so we will wait for him to play that game!

Playoffs starting tomorrow. We will be advancing however quickly the games are being played.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have message mile high on here and on XBL when he signed on and no response i wont play cpu till tomorrow night before advance!

i sent him a message around noon that i cna play around 6 p.m cdt but can't do it at 730 because thats when me and chetty are playing in other league

I'm here and ready...I've been online all day...gave you my phone number in a private message. ..and u just sent me a friend request half hour ago and got off

omg falcons and giants just had game of a life time i was up 13 falcons scored got the onside kick and i tackle gonzalez at the one yard line with no time left GG. 

Just waiting on the Broncos/Bengals game. Milehigh hasn't seemed active and has not responded to Hem, so if there's no response be prepared for an advance tomorrow evening around 10-11 PM.

It was vs CPU @ Timbo.

But here's what the schedule is going to look like for the offseason.

Advance to FA tomorrow around 5-6 PM Est.

Advance to week 2 of FA on Saturday at 8 PM Est.

We are then going to advance 1 stage every hour until we get to the draft. 

The draft will be either Saturday night, late or late on Sunday night. Let me know what you guys think.

Hey guys, never got into this league and I have a few others I spent the majority of my madden time with. Been fun guys. I have retired.

Ok, so I've decided the only restriction on free agency, is that players that are 30 years or older, can not be offered contracts longer than 4 years unless they are asking for one by default. Feel free to spend as much money or offer as long of a contract as you would like to anyone else.

Secondly, I'm going to be working on customer sliders. Hopefully that will make games a little more fun next year.

Third, I will allow trades with the CPU this season. The trades need to be beneficial for both teams and need to be posted in the thread. If I deem a trade to be too ridiculous to allow, then we will discuss it openly in the thread.

Lastly, I will be adjusting the advancement schedule, suggestions would be appreciated.

Advance should be soon whenever Hem's available to do so.

I'm thinking the Draft will be 10pm Saturday.

Advancing to round 2 at 8 and then advancing every hour. Everyone will have half an hour to do their scouting and draft will be at 10:30

bread's done
Back