CAG making degenerates out of normal people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The "Public japanese sex" was great, mostly because of the comedy factor. :lol:[/QUOTE]

The funniest one I ever saw was some girl on a tv show(not sure if it was from china or japan) who went outside into a city, removed her clothes (all she had was a trenchcoat anyway) and ran up to people and started hugging them (lots of middle age/older people). They all seemed happy. She also seemed to have found a tourist as well. There was this white guy walking down the street and she starting running up to him, he looked confused/nervous/happy all the same time. When the hug ended he just kinda stood there and, after a few seconds, managed to utter "thank you".

[quote name='Kayden']Sub.... .... omg... email me more!!!!!!!!
nut.gif
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I don't know about that. Why don't you just hit google?

[quote name='alonzomourning23']The funniest one I ever saw was some girl on a tv show(not sure if it was from china or japan) who went outside into a city, removed her clothes (all she had was a trenchcoat anyway) and ran up to people and started hugging them (lots of middle age/older people). They all seemed happy. She also seemed to have found a tourist as well. There was this white guy walking down the street and she starting running up to him, he looked confused/nervous/happy all the same time. When the hug ended he just kinda stood there and, after a few seconds, managed to utter "thank you".[/QUOTE]

LOL, do you have that video?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Who could have predicted that Harriet the Spy would turn out to be so fucking hot? Other than a pedophile I mean.

It's almost enough to make a man watch Ice Princess. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't know, Michelle Trachtenberg still looks too much like a kid for me to be really attracted to her. She needs to lose that kiddie image first.

[quote name='dmpolska']LOL, do you have that video?[/QUOTE]

Used to, I lost it when my pc crashed a few years ago. It was from a site called zenra or something. There was a trial membership for like 3 bucks but they don't have a trial anymore.

Just watched the girl with the keys in her shirt, the 2 guys fighting over it were pretty funny, and the girl beating up her boyfriend was kinda hot.

Though I don't think harriet the spy is hot, though I do sorta remember the movie she did years ago.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't know, Michelle Trachtenberg still looks too much like a kid for me to be really attracted to her. She needs to lose that kiddie image first.[/QUOTE]

She really looked like a kid two years ago, now she's all woman. :drool:

Or at least woman enough for me. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']She really looked like a kid two years ago, now she's all woman. :drool:

Or at least woman enough for me. ;)[/QUOTE]

That's not saying much ;) But she has potential. I'd give it a few years.

[quote name='dcfox']But she has potential. I'd give it a few years.[/QUOTE]

That's what I said when I saw Harriet the Spy. ;)

I just didn't know how right I was ... :lol:

That's what we should do. Start picking out young actresses that'll turn hot when they get older. We could make a game of it. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']That's what we should do. Start picking out young actresses that'll turn hot when they get older. We could make a game of it. ;)[/QUOTE]

See who gets nabbed by the FBI first? :lol:

What would be the age range on this anyway? Because once they hit 12-13 it's too easy to tell. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']See who gets nabbed by the FBI first? :lol:

What would be the age range on this anyway? Because once they hit 12-13 it's too easy to tell. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

But I was thinking more around the 17-18 age group. I Know I'm going to hell, no need to speed up the process. :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']what the crap is going on here?![/QUOTE]

Nothing to see here sir. Move along now. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']:rofl:

But I was thinking more around the 17-18 age group. I Know I'm going to hell, no need to speed up the process. :lol:[/QUOTE]

17-18, damn. My first nomination was going to be Miranda Cosgrove. You know, "Summer Hathaway" from School of Rock. :lol:

mirandacosmazur47273954008ra.jpg

She's 12, now. ;)

I'm not even going to take this far enough to use a "drool" icon. That's just a bit farther past the line than I want to go. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox'] CAG making degenerates out of normal people?[/quote]

I think we have all the evidence we need. Somebody do something quick to get us off the topic of underaged women.

[quote name='dcfox']I think we have all the evidence we need. Somebody do something quick to get us off the topic of underaged women.[/QUOTE]

I like how you still call them women, not girls. You recognize them as sexual creatures. :lol:

Wow. Too too far.

Ok, lets change the topic to ... underage boys?

.... what the fuck are you doing behind me...
hell9dw.gif

Hell is me lit on fire getting rammed in the ass by dc?

[quote name='Kayden'].... what the fuck are you doing behind me...
hell9dw.gif

Hell is me lit on fire getting rammed in the ass by dc?[/QUOTE]

Seems dc posted the pic of you in heaven. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']
hell1ks.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Kayden']If he was going to put me in heaven I could think of a few better places to nominate....
[/QUOTE]

Please. I know there haven't been that many people who have gotten into heaven. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:rofl:
Please. I know there haven't been that many people who have gotten into heaven. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

You know, I think we scared Punq away.

[quote name='dcfox']Monica Bellucci is up there on my top 10. Everybody needs to go see Malena.[/QUOTE]

And Irreversible if you're into the whole sodomy/rape thing. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And Irreversible if you're into the whole sodomy/rape thing. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You underestimate me if you think I haven't already watched it :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']You underestimate me if you think I haven't already watched it :lol:[/QUOTE]

Of course you have, if just for the scene at the bar. ;)

Our less enlightened friends may not have.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']This thread needs a shot of good clean of legal age fun, and I'm just the man for the job. ;)

monicab081jpg3da.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of golden showers, but, despite my lack of expertise, that really looks like she just had one.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I'm not a fan of golden showers, but, despite my lack of expertise, that really looks like she just had one.[/QUOTE]

I think its corn syrup you perv....

ps... get out of our 3 person, psuedo-pedophilic, quasi-homoerotic OTT. :razz:

[quote name='Kayden']I think its corn syrup you perv....

ps... get out of our 3 person, psuedo-pedophilic, quasi-homoerotic OTT. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Corn syrup or honey, I'm not sure which.

Shhh... don't say the "O" word, we'll get locked. :whistle2:$ :lol:

[quote name='2poor']wow she looks really young in that pic. what is she? like 12?[/QUOTE]

See, I'm not the only one who thinks she looks like a kid.

[quote name='dcfox']See, I'm not the only one who thinks she looks like a kid.[/QUOTE]

Well what the fuck ever, she's still fuckin' hot . :drool: :drool:

And legal.

EDIT: If you look at the pictures from 2003 she doesn't look so much like a kid now. Comparitively. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back