CAG MotorStorm: Pacific Rift Online Night [ Canceled Tonight ]

[quote name='limelight022']New guy here, and missed out on the fun. :(

Can someone plz friend request me so i can get on this next week? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

just add me, qig, or freaky... any1 of us will make sure u get in

my PSN id is silentphish

[quote name='lolwaut']that was fun guys... hope we do it again next week...

glad i finally got to show freaky whats up![/QUOTE]

Yup, these races against you were long overdue. It was fun to finally have some real competition in a CAG night (no offense to the other CAGs... Haha, I keed, I keed!) ;)

I still need to get better, I'm still a bit rusty... I only started playing this again a few days ago. :)

It's been on hiatus since ManaKnight was the member that coordinated it and he hasn't been devoting much time to gaming lately. Turnouts were usually between 4-6 people so it was never huge, but most of us showed regularly. Count me in if someone is up for taking over

[quote name='lolwaut']there WILL be a MSPR night this week... tuesday 8pm EST... same host[/QUOTE]

arg, tuesdays are not good for me :sad:

tuns out I have this tuesday off since the wif has an event n the AM. I will be there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I will host MotorStorm: PR night tomorrow. I apologize I did not host a game night since the last one over a month ago (many things happened and I just completely forgot some weeks). Max time I'm hosting to is 9:30pm.

It will be fun playing the game on my new slim PS3.

I tried to play online last night and there was nobody to play with. Looks like the online community for this game is dead.

I'll try to play next week with you guys since I just got this game this week and I find it extremely entertaining. At least it'll hold me over until Gran Turismo comes out :)

Due to not hearing anything and having a terrible day, I'll either cancel it or make it DLC only. I dunno yet.

EDIT: I canceled it for tonight.

i know everybody is probably busy with uncharted 2 but i wanted to apologize to the group for not showing up last time. i left my copy of MSPR at someones house for about a month. i now have the game back and would definitely love to get this game night up and running again.

also, you guys should check out arctic edge if you havent already. i think they did a great job with it and they even have some new functions in it that mspr SHOULD of had (IMHO).

I absolutely love MotorStorm: Arctic Edge (I love it so much, sold my UMD version and bought a digital copy, even if I lost some money).

Anyway, I was going to have a CAG night one week, no one responded, so I just canceled it. No one said a word, so I assumed no one cared.

well im glad im not the only one that didnt show up then. is anybody besides me still interested in this game night? please post here if you are interested.

and hell yeah, IMHO arctic edge is the best title to ever hit PSP (but I'm biased because im a motorstorm junkie). it is CERTAINLY the best racing title for the handheld. anyway, i trust bigbig to continue the series and i think they will do it better than evo ever did. i cant wait for another console release (with the exception of the ps2 arctic edge, although ill probably pick that up).

Don't hate me TMK, but I ended up selling my copy a few weeks ago. Only ever played it when we had CAG nights and they've been few and far between so I dumped it while it still held some value.

[quote name='QiG']Don't hate me TMK, but I ended up selling my copy a few weeks ago. Only ever played it when we had CAG nights and they've been few and far between so I dumped it while it still held some value.[/QUOTE]

epic fail.

[quote name='QiG']Don't hate me TMK, but I ended up selling my copy a few weeks ago. Only ever played it when we had CAG nights and they've been few and far between so I dumped it while it still held some value.[/QUOTE]I'm NEVER selling my copy. I even still have the first MotorStorm. :p I'd sell my 360 and Wii (with all their games) before I ever sell MS: PR.

[quote name='Thomas96']This game will be 39.99 on Dec. 28th, I can't let it pass me by.[/QUOTE]

I got this game for that much almost 4 months ago...

Great game... gotta love Motorstooooorm! It's still one of the most addicting multiplayer games out for the PS3...

I have been wondering though- not too much offtrack BUT- Do people really attend the official 'Playstation Home' events that are designated each week for each game?

[quote name='ARog34']I got this game for that much almost 4 months ago...

Great game... gotta love Motorstooooorm! It's still one of the most addicting multiplayer games out for the PS3...

I have been wondering though- not too much offtrack BUT- Do people really attend the official 'Playstation Home' events that are designated each week for each game?[/QUOTE]

i wasnt aware that they had these types of events. i just started using HOME again VERY recently (its actually pretty cool now... i hated it before the massive updates). if CAGs just want to show up to that at their leisure instead of having an official night (since we lost QiG; TMK is very busy; and there doesnt seem to be much interest from the greater CAG community), i'd be cool with that. when exactly are these HOME events? i can even send out CAG PMs and PSN messages for the nights... if you make it that's great, if not, then no biggie.... no commitments. how does everyone feel about that idea?

also, i got MSPR for 39.99 a few weeks after its release from a target sale. i was happy :)

EDIT: I would still love to have a true CAG night in addition to an unofficial HOME get-together. just wanted to be clear on that. hopefully some more people will become interested so we can get this thing off the ground again. i just cant put this game down.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm NEVER selling my copy. I even still have the first MotorStorm. :p I'd sell my 360 and Wii (with all their games) before I ever sell MS: PR.[/QUOTE]

agreed. the motorstorm series is 5 stars across the board (although i heard that arctic edge online multiplayer sucks due to cheaters, along with the time attack leader boards... but whatever, i cant play online with my PSP anyway due to firmware issues).

bread's done
Back