CAG NBA 2k8 league! CLOSED! Winner gets 1600 ms points! Hurry and join!

xmrblondex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
UPDATE: I will set the league up when i get back from my midterm today! Sweet!!

Let's get some interest in an online league!

I'd like to get about a 16-20 team league, about 16 regular season games with playoffs afterwards.

I'll try to keep this updated, when we get all people involved, i'll go make the league on 2k8.

Any preferences on difficulty, etc?

P. S.
I'm going to buy a 1600point ms card and pm the code to the winner at the end of the season!

people interested
1. xmrblondex-Celtics
2. Kazo-Pistons
3. Matt Young- Bulls
4. NY Primus4-Warriors
5. Renegade zero-Suns
6. Msuhitman-jazz
7. Shinryu-hornets
8. pinoy-Rockets
9. Seen-Spurs
10. Saddamizer - Bobcats
11. Ivanctorres - magic
12. Return Of bolts - Nuggets
13. Arkay firestar - Lakers
14. washed-Cavs
15. Heatdolphins-Heat
16. sosoqtpinoy-Wizards
17. Zurezo-Bucks
18. Cage Epidemic-Nets
19. Mavs
20 Raptors

I just ordered my 360 from buy.com so i won't have it for probably 10 days or so...but i might be interested once i get it.

got seven people involved so far.
Anyone know whether you can control two teams in a league or not? My roomie wants to play but he doesnt have live, I do.
Also, we cant make the league until we have all the people who want to play, because i have to decide which teams to leave out.
Let's get this bad boy filled up!!

[quote name='xmrblondex']got seven people involved so far.
Anyone know whether you can control two teams in a league or not? My roomie wants to play but he doesnt have live, I do.
Also, we cant make the league until we have all the people who want to play, because i have to decide which teams to leave out.
Let's get this bad boy filled up!![/quote]

Cannot be done. My suggestion would to create a new account and use 48-hr codes to keep it alive.

[quote name='seen']Cannot be done. My suggestion would to create a new account and use 48-hr codes to keep it alive.[/quote]
The only problem I'd see is when you guys have to face each other. Obviously you can do it on your 360, but within the league, how would that happen? =p

Well if you decide to leave teams out, I'm guessing Suns would be left out, so if that happens I have dibs on Lakers. If Suns are allowed, I'll stick with the suns.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Well if you decide to leave teams out, I'm guessing Suns would be left out, so if that happens I have dibs on Lakers. If Suns are allowed, I'll stick with the suns.[/QUOTE]
the teams that are left out are the ones that aren't chosen. The suns are safe from the cuts.

I'm in and I like a challenge, so I'll take my hometown team.

Squadoosh - Bobcats

If its a fantasy draft, I'll take them too.

It would be cool, though I doubt it happens, if every one offered up a 1600 point card as an "entry fee". This would keep people involved in the league throughout and give incentive to stay with it.

Say we get 12 people. Thats 12 cards. I say 4 cards to the best regular season record, 1 for second best. Then 5 to the playoff winner, and 2 to the runner up.

[quote name='masked lemon']I'm in if it starts pretty soon... I have it on Gamefly...

Regular teams: Nuggets
Draft: Kings[/QUOTE]
are you going to keep it for the entire season?

[quote name='saddamizer']I'm in and I like a challenge, so I'll take my hometown team.

Squadoosh - Bobcats

If its a fantasy draft, I'll take them too.

It would be cool, though I doubt it happens, if every one offered up a 1600 point card as an "entry fee". This would keep people involved in the league throughout and give incentive to stay with it.

Say we get 12 people. Thats 12 cards. I say 4 cards to the best regular season record, 1 for second best. Then 5 to the playoff winner, and 2 to the runner up.[/QUOTE]

While that's a good idea in theory, 20 bucks per person is a steep entry fee. I don't want to make people do that, because I'm sure that not everyone wants to/has the means to waste 20 bucks on an online league.

[quote name='lmz00']I might be interested, but only if I get to choose the Spurs (either the real team or a draft). :)[/QUOTE]
spurs are already taken.

What you would have to do is play the game offline, then have the league admin input the result on the league page on 2ksports.com or in-game.

for league settings I propose:

Difficulty: Superstar
Quater Length: 6 or 7 min (6 is shorter but I think 7 you can get better stats with.)
Injuries: On
Draft: Off
Trading: On
Season Length: 16 (i would say 32 but its hard to get people to commit for that many games.

If anyone wants to play some pickup games in the meantime, add me to your list and just drop a message.

P.S. I'm on a 7-game win streak. 8)

[quote name='rocray']Hey, I just scored this off gamefly..

I'll take the celtics.

Polarity Zero[/QUOTE]
celtics are already taken.

well i was looking for a league to join...did a google search and found this. so please be willing to accept me :)

and eh i may stick around and do some trades here...but err i have to re-earn everyones trust. im a TGN'er and have 70+ trades...just nothing in like the past 1 1/2...:/

but ya back on topic...

GT - Cage Epidemic
Team - New Jersey Nets

[quote name='heatdolphins45']just wondering when are we starting?[/QUOTE]
two more people, and then as soon as we can set up a league on 2k8.

bread's done
Back