CAG NFL Season Discussion

That Odell Beckham Jr. Pepsi commercial is hilarious given how he's played this year.

EDIT: I've been living on the edge of the Flacco train for years, but I'm officially jumping off now. I can't stand this offense. Trestman isn't helping matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll see. If the game plan isn't "Screen pass followed by short pass over the middle followed by giant bomb that misses its target" then it'll be an improvement.

So, uh, shall we pencil in an Atlanta - Minnesota NFC Championship game?
Atlanta seems to always find a way to choke, but I'm starting to wonder if the Vikings are the real deal. Although without Peterson, it almost feels like they shouldn't be.

I just hope it's not them and the Pats in the Super Bowl. Don't think I'd be able to cheer for either team.

Atlanta seems to always find a way to choke, but I'm starting to wonder if the Vikings are the real deal. Although without Peterson, it almost feels like they shouldn't be.

I just hope it's not them and the Pats in the Super Bowl. Don't think I'd be able to cheer for either team.
Oh yeah, I know. But Atlanta going into Denver and beating them surprised me. I also don't see too much other competition in the NFC this year outside of maybe Seattle, Green Bay, and Philly. And I think the Vikings' defense can carry them a la Denver last year.

Vikings and Pats? Vikings all the way. Any team but New England.

Oh yeah, I know. But Atlanta going into Denver and beating them surprised me. I also don't see too much other competition in the NFC this year outside of maybe Seattle, Green Bay, and Philly. And I think the Vikings' defense can carry them a la Denver last year.

I grew up hating the Vikings, so it's a lesser of two evils sort of thing. Similar to when the Phillies and Yankees were in the World Series a couple years back.

I grew up hating the Vikings, so it's a lesser of two evils sort of thing. Similar to when the Phillies and Yankees were in the World Series a couple years back.
Vikings D is great! RBs and WRs not so much, I think if you still had AP who knows. It would be cool to see the Vikings go. I can do without the Pats going again....

It'll be the Pats, Steelers, or Broncos representing the AFC. The Bengals will screw up again if they get in, who knows what the Ravens will do of they get in, and we can pretty much discount the entire AFC South right now.

Oakland MIGHT be able to do some damage, but I doubt they can top the other three.

Yeah I'm with you about NE. But as for Atlanta... most Denver fans I know were significantly worried about the game. Denver is good for a crap game at home and Lynch playing like a rookie didn't help. Honestly, it felt like we go beat 20-3.

No matter the Offensive Coordinator, no matter the recievers, no matter the defense, Joe Flacco's best play always was and always will be Defensive Pass Interference.

EDIT: I hate the Ravens secondary.

Been happy with what I've seen from the ravens in the last 6 days, mostly. Actually was at my first Ravens home game on Sunday and it was great to see, but I hate that crap Dean Pees does at the end of most games, bend don't break. That Steelers game should've never seen them with 14 points. 

bread's done
Back