Week 3:

Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders
Washington Capitals @ San Jose Sharks
Colorado Avalanche @ New York Rangers
Nashville Predators @ Philadelphia Flyers
Columbus Blue Jackets @ Pittsburgh Penguins
New Jersey Devils @ Atlanta Thrashers
Detroit Red Wings @ Tampa Bay Lightning

Please get your games played by Monday, March 13.

Hey there, I plan on playing my games. I played my week one game, but my week two player (Colorado Avalance) didn't play his first week or log on to play for week 2..

[quote name='billyG']Hey there, I plan on playing my games. I played my week one game, but my week two player (Colorado Avalance) didn't play his first week or log on to play for week 2..[/QUOTE]

Colorado Avalanche @ New York Rangers

Well I just tried adding him to my list three days ago no response, and I just saw him post about NCAA Basketball. Whats the deal?

looking forward to my game this week. havent had much time to play NHL lately. Have the issues in the league been worked out yet?

The puck still sticks to the boards (does this happen with all LIVE games for NHL?)

The league seemed ok....no lag really, so that was good.

the puck sticking to the boards/ machine gun noise issue only happens in league games, it has something to do with the puck friction or some other setting.

Played most of my game with jaa1311 tonight, after numerous attempts to connect we finally were able to play. He was winning 5-2 in the first minute or so of the third and then the game crashed for a while, when everything came back to normal i saw the reporting game results screen and somehow I got the win. Now how do we go about reversing the result?, or playing a rematch?, because it's not fair for me to get that win.

Yes, Doubledown and I seemed to have hardly any trouble playing earlier this week. Some puck stickage, but no lag. And the score makes the game seem a lot closer than it really was. He dominated, but I got a last-second goal in the third to send it into overtime.

[quote name='Pyro82']Played most of my game with jaa1311 tonight, after numerous attempts to connect we finally were able to play. He was winning 5-2 in the first minute or so of the third and then the game crashed for a while, when everything came back to normal i saw the reporting game results screen and somehow I got the win. Now how do we go about reversing the result?, or playing a rematch?, because it's not fair for me to get that win.[/QUOTE]

I will fix it so jaa1311 gets the win.

Thank, it really was a great game. Just wish the puck would quit getting stuck in the corners. Also everytime I try to open settings so I can switch off icon player change and turn on manual line changes the game freezes. Its a shame because I never experience these problems in ranked matches.

I will be out of commission for awhile my 360 keeps freezing up on me so I am sending it in. I will keep you updated when I get it back, please give the wins to my opponent till further notice.

Is the league done with? I noticed the last game played online was 16 days ago. Would still like to be a part of this if possible. NHL2k6 is still a blast on Live when things go right.

bread's done
Back