CAG-only God of War: Origins HD (PS3) Giveaway from Gamesies: The Show

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Welp, guys. I've got another God of War: Origins giveaway for everyone. We're trying a new short video format to go in between the full episodes of our show Gamesies - we're calling the shorts Gamesies DLC.

To enter, alll you have to do is watch the video, and let me know what you think of the shorter format:

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/gamesies-show/gamesies-screwattack-dlc-1

As an additional entry, you can like our Facebook page (just let me know in your comment here that you liked us):

http://www.facebook.com/Gamesies

I'll announce the winner on Wednesday, December 12. When Episode 4 goes up next week, we'll have a new giveaway to announce (for Under Defeat HD). Thanks everyone!

I like how you called em DLC videos, since it's a shorter addition to other longer videos... it makes sense... it's also good since sometimes people have to be somewhere or do something, so they can't sit through entire videos. These shorter DLC videos are a nice way to quickly sit through and still get the main idea across. However, my heart sank when you nailed that PS3 down. :(

Oh, BTW, liked on FB!

Liked the format of the video, even though nothing was wrong with the longer ones...liked the FB page. Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone.

Lmfao very funny. I liked your fb page names samuel valdez might show up as fallenangeloflove69 anyway enter me. Episode was short but sweet I like it. Did the ps3 have to die? lol sweet ak 47 nail rifle.

The shorter format seems ok, but longer usually works for the right skits. I didn't even know you could load screws into a rifle like that. I liked you on FB as well

That's a decent length. No offense to you personally or the work you do, but I'm not really one to watch videos online. This is short enough that I can deal though.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']That's a decent length. No offense to you personally or the work you do, but I'm not really one to watch videos online. This is short enough that I can deal though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the whole plan behind these - I feel like most people won't watch an 15 minute video without already wanting to watch it, so I think the shorter videos will get people familiar with the show that normally wouldn't watch it.

Thanks for checking it out!

I liked it. That poor fat PS3. I like the length of your DLC series. Oh and I also liked it as Irving G. on FB

i like the short format as well. if you guys made dvds (which i would buy) the dlc vids would be a nice little special feature.

Short but higher frequency videos are better than long videos that come only once in a while. Liked on FB

Poor Ps3, liked on FB.

Personally I think the short version of the videos are better. So, keep up the good work.

Well, just wanted to say that it's the third time I watch your videos. I felt this one dragged on too much compared to the other ones, but was still nice. The weakest one so far, I think.
Liked on FB, too (Migueel A.)!

Congrats to Jerseyleoal! You won this time - I'll be back this weekend with another giveaway. It'll be for the Deluxe Edition of Under Defeat HD on the PS3, so check it out when it's live.

[quote name='DrAndonuts']Congrats to Jerseyleoal! You won this time - I'll be back this weekend with another giveaway. It'll be for the Deluxe Edition of Under Defeat HD on the PS3, so check it out when it's live.[/QUOTE]

Thank u!!!!!

bread's done
Back