Cag Phantom Dust Tournament Thread

spyhunterk19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Well, after a long delay by me the CAG Phantom dust tournament thread has finally arrived.

Post in here your gamertag and Ill add you to the tournament list.

Also, what type of tournament should we do?

1.spyhunterk19-potusin25
2. Listen to Dylan-bucsrulenfc

3. UgamerX
4. Zewone

5 craven fiend
6. samauri fez

7. swetooth9 - an Asian kid
8. JSweeney - JSweeney

9.Johnny Postman
10.radjago

11.humidore
12ErrorlessChain

13.thetinswoodsman
14.Tuxedoed Ninja

15. thewivil
16.XxUnityxX

[quote name='craven_fiend']Looks like i've got my partner[/QUOTE]

Craven and Fez: Partners in Crime. Coming soon to a television screen near you!

[quote name='zewone']Phantom Dust...nice....I'll try and find a partner.[/QUOTE]
Z, you and I would be the hottest team in the game...Of course, if you really want to win, you might want to find another teammate. :D

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Z, you and I would be the hottest team in the game...Of course, if you really want to win, you might want to find another teammate. :D[/QUOTE]

No, I don't care. I was gonna ask if you wanted to be my partner. Lets do this.

Umm...oops i guess i didn't clarify...its still random unless you want it to be teams...i just signed up a buddy of mine because i know he'll want in...

So should it be random or selected teams?

Everyone remember to post the gamertag's of you and your teammate, im a bit confused by alot of the above posts so post again your gamertag and your teammates gamertag if you want in.

GT: STICKYWAFFLES

I'll be anyone's partner. I think I've put 35 hours into the game altogether.

GT: humidore

I'm a free agent I guess, so you can put me with anyone else who doesn't have a partner. I think we should also have a Battle Royale tourney with groups (depending on how many people), just in case I get a sucky partner...;) joking! well, we should still do a BR one anyway i think.

EDIT: I have beaten single player and play pretty regularly on Live (I have 4 or 5 of the Live only skills so far, nothing great yet:cry: ).

hey JSweeney, wanna partner up? you beat the game, correct? i'm on Ch. 7 :)

i know skill in this kind of game doesn't really depend on what chapter you're on, but just to let you know ;)

[quote name='swetooth9']hey JSweeney, wanna partner up? you beat the game, correct? i'm on Ch. 7 :)

i know skill in this kind of game doesn't really depend on what chapter you're on, but just to let you know ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sure.
The good thing is is that you've gotten far enough that you've opened up the ability to use most of the skills.

Anyone who hasn't opened up env. skills would be at a distinct disadvantage.

[quote name='zewone']Ch. 7? How many chapeters are there? I'm on 3. :( I hardly ever play the game off or online.[/QUOTE]

seven or eight...i'm finally almost done...then i can play on live more often :D

I'm in as well. Gamertag: Mist03. I don't really know anyone who plays this game, so I'm up for grabs as a partner. :D

[quote name='swetooth9']uhh...spyhunter...add me & jsweeney...

7. swetooth9 - an Asian kid
8. JSweeney - JSweeney[/QUOTE]

Done...

Funny story, i had a matchmade game coming and Jsweeny joined in while i was playing with Listen to Dylan. Totally random luck lol.

when do you think the tourney will start?

are you gonna make a 1 v 1 tourney?

are the tournies gonna be 1 loss and you're out or best of 3 or what?

thanks

[quote name='swetooth9']when do you think the tourney will start?

are you gonna make a 1 v 1 tourney?

are the tournies gonna be 1 loss and you're out or best of 3 or what?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Its still up for debate.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']You people suck at forming teams.[/QUOTE]
Gee, thanks.

Johnny Postman and radjago (Gamertags are the same)

Not sure what his username is on these boards but thetinswoodsman and I (GT:Tuxedoed Ninja) will be participating. We will decide on a team name later.

bread's done
Back