CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Every time I play a game around 7pm-11pm and its fine. It really pisses me off and made me think about the cable internet. Also the first day or two I had DSl I was going to play a game at that certain time and thought I'll have to wait since it sucks at that time. Then I realized I didn't have cable anymore. lol

I really got use to working around the cable. Either playing late or beating people on it before it gets so unstable.

I hate myself for not switching a long time ago. Could have saved money and time and my blood pressure would stay lower. =P

I'm sure you know this.... but KOFXIII is coming to psn tomorrow. I can usually find enough games when I play it but this is even better since there will be more people and more scrubs ^_^[/QUOTE]

More scrubs are always welcome. Hating on them hoes cause I'm the best. Bitch can't you see? Fall back away from me, just me and chin in the VIP. Now grab with clark. grab with vice. Cause when you grab the scrubs gots to grab em right.

[quote name='Paco']More scrubs are always welcome. Hating on them hoes cause I'm the best. Bitch can't you see? Fall back away from me, just me and chin in the VIP. Now grab with clark. grab with vice. Cause when you grab the scrubs gots to grab em right.[/QUOTE]

MAXIMUM_BROFIST_by_Defiant_Ant.png

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']
MAXIMUM_BROFIST_by_Defiant_Ant.png
[/QUOTE]

fuck brofist, I'm gonna Space Jam them mother fuckers. NAH NAH NAH. HEY YOU WHAT YOU GON DO?!

Everybody get up it's time to slam now, we got a real jam going down, welcome to the space jam.

67619414.png

Most people must not like Frontier. I noticed it has 2 out of 5 stars. lol

The DSL basically use to be Verizon until Frontier bought it out.

It stays around the same. It doesn't seem to ping as good as the cable does at times but its way more stable and isn't all over the place. Highest ping it read so far is 65ms. Usually the jitter isn't over 4-5ms.

The cable would read anywhere from 28-50 when it wasn't acting up. One time the cable completely tanked and returned a 300ms ping before. :lol: Sometimes it was around 60ms for the cable then suddenly spikes to 150ms

They say its 7mb down and 1mb up but its capped off a little lower than that. The download is capped at 6.5mb and the upload is really at 0.8mb

The upload on the cable was only 256k which I thought is way to low.

So 10 bucks a month cheaper with 1.5mb extra and the upload is triple than cable. The only part that matters to me is that its been stable so far but knowing my luck something will go wrong eventually.

In related news Persona Arena is 49.99 at newegg with the soundtrack. There's a thread on here with the code to get it for 49.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Jman fought me on KOF 13 again. Now he wishes he didn't because without lag, I just run over him like a mexican running over a white person for a buritto.

[quote name='Paco']Jman fought me on KOF 13 again. Now he wishes he didn't because without lag, I just run over him like a mexican running over a white person for a buritto.[/QUOTE]

Its played that way a few times on the cable but to get it to where we didn't have lag spikes I had to play it late of the night. I remember you beating me with 1 character only back then and same happened again. :lol:

Now I wish I liked Soul Calibur 5. I tired it out on DSL and I've never seen this good on cable ever. Even late of the night it wasn't this good.

With the cable usually it looked like the game had frame rate issues and like it dropped frames every now and then. Now it doesn't do any of that and it was playing faster as well.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Its played that way a few times on the cable but to get it to where we didn't have lag spikes I had to play it late of the night. I remember you beating me with 1 character only back then and same happened again. :lol:

Now I wish I liked Soul Calibur 5. I tired it out on DSL and I've never seen this good on cable ever. Even late of the night it wasn't this good.

With the cable usually it looked like the game had frame rate issues and like it dropped frames every now and then. Now it doesn't do any of that and it was playing faster as well.[/QUOTE]

Look at Jman. He moved on up with his internet. He got that high speed finally. He's loving life right now and saying now all my games work!

Played some Persona 4 Arena...

I think I found my WAIFU. Mitsuru is pretty much Dhalsim/Vega/Bison in one.

Excuse me while I fap.

The game though is nice. It's pretty much the KoF version of Blazblue somewhat dumbed down.

[quote name='option.iv']Played some Persona 4 Arena...

I think I found my WAIFU. Mitsuru is pretty much Dhalsim/Vega/Bison in one.

Excuse me while I fap.

The game though is nice. It's pretty much the KoF version of Blazblue somewhat dumbed down.[/QUOTE]

fuck that moe weaboo animu shit. Fap to something classy like this.

mature.gif

Hell this is me when I think about Mature and Vice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNv1CgNb4WY

what is the cheapest way other than game sharing to get SF2 Turbo HD Remix?

are there any packages for SF2+Sf3online?

Havent signed into the PS store in months Lol.

Thanks.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Uh, dump shit at GS and get a PSN card?[/QUOTE]

Ignore him. He just doesn't know it yet, but he secretly wants Tekken.

Geez, UMVC3 on Vita is full of rage. I've never had so many people leave on me in all of my life. I get a win. It says K.O and they leave................. I haven't even played it much and I've been screwed out of 15 wins. I don't take it that serious but people that leave annoy me.

I just noticed on Vita it doesn't have the system that ps3/360 does. It doesn't have the icons. You could rage all you want and still play with regular players. *face palm*

So they added replays on the Vita version but took that other away. Way to go Capcom! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

I also noticed every single game shows the full 5 bars and never changes. What kind of joke is that? Some of them is awesome games and some play pretty bad. Its like Capcom was trolling with the Vita version.

Saw GaysBlue Cunt Shift Extendz at Gamestop for 22 used. Still 40 new or whatever. Not worth my money. Maybe when it hits five or ten dollars.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Persona Arena got good reviews. I noticed in the gamespot review he mentioned the online was better for the ps3 version.[/QUOTE]

I just bought that game today. I'm thinking about taking it back and waiting for a price drop.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Geez, UMVC3 on Vita is full of rage. I've never had so many people leave on me in all of my life. I get a win. It says K.O and they leave................. I haven't even played it much and I've been screwed out of 15 wins. I don't take it that serious but people that leave annoy me.

I just noticed on Vita it doesn't have the system that ps3/360 does. It doesn't have the icons. You could rage all you want and still play with regular players. *face palm*

So they added replays on the Vita version but took that other away. Way to go Capcom! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

I also noticed every single game shows the full 5 bars and never changes. What kind of joke is that? Some of them is awesome games and some play pretty bad. Its like Capcom was trolling with the Vita version.[/QUOTE]

Dude, it took me so long to get to 6th Lord on UMvC for Vita. I seriously feel like 80% of the matches I played ended in rage quits. Don't understand it, but people even RQ in lobbies and player matches.

[quote name='blitz6speed']I canceled my TTT2 pre-order, i didnt know there is a online pass involved, i cannot support this practice. Switched my pre-order to Black Ops 2.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, it has a online pass? That's odd. Only fighter up to this point that does is Mortal Kombat.

I might wait till Oct or Nov to buy TTT2. Tekken 6 dropped in price insanely fast.

Street Fighter X Tekken is 12.99 at Gamefly. Go buy it, Paco. Seriously. If you don't for that I'll hate you forever. ;)

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Seriously, it has a online pass? That's odd. Only fighter up to this point that does is Mortal Kombat.

I might wait till Oct or Nov to buy TTT2. Tekken 6 dropped in price insanely fast.

Street Fighter X Tekken is 12.99 at Gamefly. Go buy it, Paco. Seriously. If you don't for that I'll hate you forever. ;)[/QUOTE]

Nah, I just bought Sorcery on Playstation move along with Child of Eden. No money to waste on TEGGEN X STREET FIGHTAS. Oh yeah, need to buy a 1 TB hard drive.

[quote name='Paco']Nah, I just bought Sorcery on Playstation move along with Child of Eden. No money to waste on TEGGEN X STREET FIGHTAS. Oh yeah, need to buy a 1 TB hard drive.[/QUOTE]

You suck, bro. Just for that if they release a new KOF. I should wait till its 10 bucks just to annoy you. :nottalking:

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']You suck, bro. Just for that if they release a new KOF. I should wait till its 10 bucks just to annoy you. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

You know you can't turn down a good game though. Teggen X SFIGHTA wasn't a good game.

Persona 4 is too complicated for me...I can't Play this fucking game. I ll keep trying to play it but it's like there's no defense. I find mysel getting hit and there seems to be nothing I can do.

[quote name='Thomas96']Persona 4 is too complicated for me...I can't Play this fucking game. I ll keep trying to play it but it's like there's no defense. I find mysel getting hit and there seems to be nothing I can do.[/QUOTE]
P4 is as simple as an anime/airdash/Aksys game is going to get. It's four buttons for crying out loud. Not to mention auto combo for days. A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A...

[quote name='option.iv']P4 is as simple as an anime/airdash/Aksys game is going to get. It's four buttons for crying out loud. Not to mention auto combo for days. A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A...[/QUOTE]

The one more burst, one more cancel, max burst, skill boosts, etc. make this game complicated to me. They knew this game was complicated and that's why they threw in the automatic combo. I feel like I can't defend myself. I'm just getting pounded and I can't sem to find an opening at times to counter.

It's not the game it's just me..when I play P4 I feel like a fish out of water. (too much going on at times.)

[quote name='Thomas96']The one more burst, one more cancel, max burst, skill boosts, etc. make this game complicated to me. They knew this game was complicated and that's why they threw in the automatic combo. I feel like I can't defend myself. I'm just getting pounded and I can't sem to find an opening at times to counter.

It's not the game it's just me..when I play P4 I feel like a fish out of water. (too much going on at times.)[/QUOTE]
One more burst = combo breaker (ala mortal kombat), one more cancel = fadc, skill boost = ex. You don't need these at the beginning level to fair well. Work on the basics first, then worry about incorporating the rest later.

[quote name='Thomas96']The one more burst, one more cancel, max burst, skill boosts, etc. make this game complicated to me. They knew this game was complicated and that's why they threw in the automatic combo. I feel like I can't defend myself. I'm just getting pounded and I can't sem to find an opening at times to counter.

It's not the game it's just me..when I play P4 I feel like a fish out of water. (too much going on at times.)[/QUOTE]
The one more burst is basically a combo breaker, one more cancel an fadc, and skill boosts are EX moves. Other games have these basic mechanics. If you're just overwhelmed by them, ignore them. Start off with fundamentals then once you're comfortable with that, slowly incorporate the other stuff. This game can be played like a mashfest because of autocombo. But it's really easy to counter hit in this game. So my advice, play around with your normals and basic specials until you know them in and out. This game does reward mashers a bit, but it rewards non-mashers even more.

The game is made for lamers and people who have ADD. Stick with KOF, a masculine manly game not for those herbivore Japanese men

You're a QUEEN. Put on some daisy dukes and roller blade, you're a queen, now don't be looking at my BUTT CHEEK, you're a queen, and don't get yo ass around me cause you're a queen, you're a queen and you like to go and tweeze YO EYEBROWZ, cause you're a Japanese queen.

[quote name='Furashu']SSIV AE anyone? lol[/QUOTE]

Have to say no. We moved on from gimmicky Crapcom fighters and are playing Aksys now.

[quote name='Paco']The game is made for lamers and people who have ADD. Stick with KOF, a masculine manly game not for those herbivore Japanese men

You're a QUEEN. Put on some daisy dukes and roller blade, you're a queen, now don't be looking at my BUTT CHEEK, you're a queen, and don't get yo ass around me cause you're a queen, you're a queen and you like to go and tweeze YO EYEBROWZ, cause you're a Japanese queen.[/QUOTE]

you-crazy.jpg

I finally have time to play a game, but i just worked on organizing my mp3 collection for the gym. I think im pretty much done as a gamer these days, the only gaming i end up doing is on the thrown via psp and neogeo/cps emu's. Sad.

wooo wooo~!!! any1 playing Persona?!?!

any1 down for scheduling a room later this week??

I wanna play with sum ppl before I move on from this game.

[quote name='JEKKI']wooo wooo~!!! any1 playing Persona?!?!

any1 down for scheduling a room later this week??

I wanna play with sum ppl before I move on from this game.[/QUOTE]

Option is playing it. He's going to stop in a week or so, so you better run up to him and play it before we normal people toss it in the garbage once Tekken Tag 2 comes out. Because that's what we want. TEKKEN

[quote name='Paco']Option is playing it. He's going to stop in a week or so, so you better run up to him and play it before we normal people toss it in the garbage once Tekken Tag 2 comes out. Because that's what we want. TEKKEN[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you don't like Tekken.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I'm pretty sure you don't like Tekken.[/QUOTE]

But I love to Juggle. Tekken is the same thing as juggling.

juggle_clown.jpg

[quote name='Paco']Option is playing it. He's going to stop in a week or so, so you better run up to him and play it before we normal people toss it in the garbage once Tekken Tag 2 comes out. Because that's what we want. TEKKEN[/QUOTE]I'm hanging the game up in a week too, I'm not normal enough to wait til Tekken @_@

bread's done
Back