CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Tekken Tag 2 is fucking awesome. Get it, best netcode in a 3D fighter ever.[/QUOTE]

500531a1_1706_ccfd.gif

[quote name='Paco']
500531a1_1706_ccfd.gif
[/QUOTE]
You're just mad Namco finally got some good netcode up ins while King of Fajitas XIII still has shitty netcode. And no lobbies, tsk tsk.

Kid-kicked-onto-spiked-fence.gif

King of Fajitas XIII is still a great fighter though. ^__^

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You're just mad Namco finally got some good netcode up ins while King of Fajitas XIII still has shitty netcode. And no lobbies, tsk tsk.

Kid-kicked-onto-spiked-fence.gif

King of Fajitas XIII is still a great fighter though. ^__^
[/QUOTE]

Dead or Arirve 5 will be bettar.

tumblr_ltbvk11GCV1qksrgn.gif

TTT2 seems like another consistent iteration of Tekken. I've still yet to get into it and try online. (Dat Guild Wars 2)

Is the online comparable to the Soul Calibur netcode? Better even?

Also, I'm fairly new to Tekken, but is there a character that plays like a kind of Vega? Like a poking type of char? Still trying out several chars, so far only looking at Yoshimitsu.

Is the online to Tekken on the back of the booklet or is it a piece of paper with a code on it?

The reason I'm asking is... I could have rented it and played it online if it was on the back of the booklet. If it was on a piece of paper I couldn't have.

Just got TTT2, and the online pass is on back of the instruction booklet. You have to do a manadatory install also but looks good, im gonna upload some vids to youtube later tonite! add me if u wanna play

Put down my deposit on the "basic" Wii U this morning at gamestop, only person to pre-order one in the store when i was there. I had 100 bucks of GS credit and already have BLOPS 2 paid off for dat triple, so it was either a vita or wii u, and i already got a vita, so wii u at launch confirmed.

I think I'm the biggest Tekken scrub ever. Out of 9 ranked matches I've won 1 of them. :rofl:

Netcode is great though and the game its self is better than Tekken 6 to me at least.

Most games I got was 3-5 bar games. There was a few lower ones but even those seemed flawless. I knew the netcode wouldn't suck since the netcode to SC5 was good.

I'm no expert and I doubt the netcode is as good as the almighty Blazblue netcode but for Tekken its pure win!

[quote name='blitz6speed']Put down my deposit on the "basic" Wii U this morning at gamestop, only person to pre-order one in the store when i was there. I had 100 bucks of GS credit and already have BLOPS 2 paid off for dat triple, so it was either a vita or wii u, and i already got a vita, so wii u at launch confirmed.[/QUOTE]
Blitz... this isn't the Wii thread...

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I think I'm the biggest Tekken scrub ever. Out of 9 ranked matches I've won 1 of them. :rofl:

Netcode is great though and the game its self is better than Tekken 6 to me at least.

Most games I got was 3-5 bar games. There was a few lower ones but even those seemed flawless. I knew the netcode wouldn't suck since the netcode to SC5 was good.

I'm no expert and I doubt the netcode is as good as the almighty Blazblue netcode but for Tekken its pure win![/QUOTE]

maybe yes and maybe no about being a scrub I am 10 and 3 now but the 3 loses I had were from scrubs cornering and then doing the x x x move with Kuma or switching and doing unblockables non stop.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Put down my deposit on the "basic" Wii U this morning at gamestop, only person to pre-order one in the store when i was there. I had 100 bucks of GS credit and already have BLOPS 2 paid off for dat triple, so it was either a vita or wii u, and i already got a vita, so wii u at launch confirmed.[/QUOTE]

Nobody gives a shit about Wii U bullshit. Nintendo doesn't even have any online infastructure on that garbage. Every time I think of Nintendo and online, I think of Heat.net from 1996 on PC. Nintendo is archaic in anything resembling internets, or in their case Interbuttz or InterASS.

Best hope they have is having someone elses services on their service such as Origin or Steam to have a solid backbone. But nintendo won't give up control. They seem to relish being fifty years behind in infastructure

[quote name='mrcheeses']If anyone wants to play TTT2, pm me.[/QUOTE]

oh mrcheeses loves to spam moves alot and he turtles alot too!! Beware of his projectiles also lol.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']oh mrcheeses loves to spam moves alot and he turtles alot too!! Beware of his projectiles also lol.[/QUOTE]

The projectile part made me laugh since he was talking about Tekken.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']The projectile part made me laugh since he was talking about Tekken.[/QUOTE]

Angel is so annoying! and yes she does a projectile laser move which is annoying! Devil Jin does the same thing I think

[quote name='mrcheeses']If anyone wants to play TTT2, pm me.[/QUOTE]

Don't play Cheesers

You cheesers can't last a minute in KOF anyways.

[quote name='option.iv']http://shoryuken.com/2012/09/18/cap...on-2-classic-on-japanese-playstation-network/

My favorite game of all time... not on the US store...

Also, TTT2 is great. Despite not playing it for much. The netcode is definitely solid. Dare I say as good, if not better than P4A.[/QUOTE]

As good as the netcode is in SC5. There was no way Namco could screw up Tekken Tag 2. Its a solid fighter with the best online a 3d fighter has yet.

I was playing SC5 the other day and noticed how good the netcode is.

Its a shame KOFXIII and Mortal Kombat doesn't have better netcode than what they do.

UMVC3's isn't great either but I would rank it higher than Mortal Kombat's and KOFXIII netcode.

Going to try out DOA5 the 25th. The netcode would have to be somewhat better than DOA4 after all this time... Right?

At least I can finally play DOA on ps3.

You might find this interesting Paco... Then again maybe not... When I played SC5 at those hours the cable internet sucked every game it found was a 1 bar game. I searched with the new one during that time it was 3-5 bar games.

I also noticed the cable getting shitty is one reason matches dropped in SC5. I haven't had a single one drop on the internet service I have now.

I saw that video you posted in a different thread. Laggers anthem or whatever it was called. The part it talking about 1 bar games made me think of my cable service when it was acting up.

Still feels weird playing games at 9pm and it not lagging.

[quote name='mrcheeses']Still looking to play some people in TTT2 @_@ I'll play DoA5 also on the 25th.[/QUOTE]

Scrub games man. Why not come at me on a MANS Fightan game bruh?

Not a fan of KOF. I dislike most 2D environmental fighting games, especially the newer Street Fighter games. TTT2 is prob the best fighter you can get right now with 60+ characters, free future DLCS, huge range of customization, and smooth gameplay.

[quote name='mrcheeses']That video was from practice mode in Tekken 6! You can defend against combos, and it takes skill to chain long combos. @_@[/QUOTE]

Chains? CHAINS? I laugh in your face. It takes skill to Chain? Chains are fucking child's play compared to links. Are you one of those people who are gonna tell me Smash Bros is skill too? Though to be fair Cheeser, there is some skill required in being a clown.

Truth_zpse78499a2.jpg

Tekken has one of the most complex systems in a fighting game which is one of the reasons why button mashing can sometimes allow one to win. Try playing it online and watch all the pros beat you up. @_@

Mashing won't work in Tekken against people that know what they are doing.

I know a guy that is better than anyone I've ever played in rank matches. You should give him a go... That is assuming Paco ever buys Tekken Tag 2. I bet you couldn't mash and beat him. :D

I just realized that the final bosses in Fight Lab were dressed as Ryu and Ken, and that the final boss is Akuma after grinding through it for a couple of times.

So... My isp already offers a faster speed in my area. I was going to ask for advice but it isn't much difference in price so I might as well get it.

Right now I have 6mb/756k

Now they offer 12mb/2mb

Its 40 a month for the 6mb and its 50 a month for the 12mb.

They have a even faster service than the 12mb but I doubt its in my area. I wouldn't want it if it was... Seems to fast and to much money for what I do.

If your wondering the fastest one is 25mb.

lol this is funny paco is messing with cheeses lol. dont mess with cheeses paco he will defend his tekken tag tournament 2 no matter what it takes haha

[quote name='panzerfaust']"i'm not gonna lie, it's isn't that great"

*shows off a series of matches*

"ok, it's actually pretty good"[/QUOTE]

I noticed. I would assume its better than the online is to DOA4 but that isn't saying much. It won't have as good of Netcode as Tekken Tag 2 did but I still want it. At least DOA is finally on PS3.

Anyone ready for some boobs tomorrow?... I mean boobs... I mean DoA5. Yeah...

What I'm hearing is that DoA5 netcode is bad and they're rolling out a patch day 1 to fix it.

bread's done
Back